I Still don't trust Jack

124»

Comments

• Handsome Jack did have good intentions. And in the Pre Sequel, at the beginning, he was a good guy. But as the game went on he started going insane, and wanted only to kill people. Borderlands 2 is him at his worst, and the beginning of the Pre Sequel is him at his best, which wasn't completely perfect, but still a good enough guy.

J_E_K posted: »

Nope. Just.....nope. Jack was a relatively good guy BY HYPERION STANDARDS. Meaning, he was a manipulative, ruthless asshole (who would en

• It's kinda a damned if they do, damned if they don't type of thing. Some might complain their ending wasn't canon if there are multiple, some will complain that our choices "don't matter" if there's only one.

Yeah, everyone are angry about something this days. I don't envy the developers that's for sure.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yeah, I kinda feel as if that's part of the reason Fiona isn't romance-able. When Sasha is the only option, there's a clear canon and no pos

• Isn't it ? Not creepy at all

J_E_K posted: »

. #NotCreepyAtAll

• You can't please everyone, and now people seem to assume that they have the right to have what they want all the time and will bitch endlessly about it. It's sad really, and a lot of developers are either just giving up or ignoring customer feedback totally.

I didn't like having to kill Handsome Jack at the end of Borderlands 2, I've said so, but that is the ending of the game. I don't get to re-write it or force a reboot. It ends the way it ends and I enjoying the game up to that point so I'm happy with it. Life isn't a Burger King, sometimes you can't have it your way. No matter how often you demand to speak to the manager.

It's kinda a damned if they do, damned if they don't type of thing. Some might complain their ending wasn't canon if there are multiple, som

• edited August 2015

Fucking THANK YOU! God I get annoyed with people's endless complaining about having one canon ending.

Now this might just be because I actually prefer one ending most of the times and actually love that your choices effect the journey more than the finish, but yeah. Still gives me a headache reading a bunch of "my choices didn't matter" complaints. (Though I understand WHY people wouldn't like it)

Also, I've always felt that Telltale characters are their own characters in a way which you mostly see during the "..." answers so it just makes sense that you can't 100% effect every single thing.

Oh yeah... I also hated killing Jack.

You can't please everyone, and now people seem to assume that they have the right to have what they want all the time and will bitch endless

Sign in to comment in this discussion.