360 wrangler huh?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    A 360 programmer with a love of Adventure Games preferred? Way to go Telltale. A console invasion seems imminent. Can the DS and PSP be far behind?
  • edited February 2007
    A PSP port would bring a whole new meaning to "Sam and Max Hit The Road" :p
  • edited February 2007
    i see the position for wii programmer is no longer on the jobs page :p
  • edited February 2007
    Welshy wrote: »
    i see the position for wii programmer is no longer on the jobs page :p

Yeah, that makes me wonder too. Does this mean that we're going to see support for both platforms, or that they've switched?

Doesn't really matter too much, since I can get it either way, as long as they don't switch over to the PS3.
  • edited February 2007
    Oilers99 wrote: »
    Yeah, that makes me wonder too. Does this mean that we're going to see support for both platforms, or that they've switched?

Doesn't really matter too much, since I can get it either way, as long as they don't switch over to the PS3.

Oh no! The page now says they're looking for a PS3 programmer, looks like you're out of luck! You've really screwed up this time! Guess you'll have to start over! Hope you saved the game!
    Rubber Tree.
    ...actually, according to Jake's post at Mix N Mojo, they've filled the Wii position--this is an entirely different position.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Oilers99 wrote: »

Position: filled. :)
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Position: filled. :)

Ooh, great. Now just tell us who it is, so we can pump him for information on what he's working on. :D
    edited February 2007
    Hint: a video game.
  • edited February 2007

Who would have thought? :D

Does it have graphics? ;)
  • edited February 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Who would have thought? :D

Does it have graphics? ;)

Wii? Graphics? Psh.
  • edited February 2007
    You guys are hiring like crazy!
    I really hope that this is a sign of the succes so far, and that it's not just you guys going mad.
  • edited February 2007

Dude, as much as I'd like to know what it is, I don't want you to lose your job. You just narrowed the field quite a bit. But when, I mean, if you get fired, you can always stay at my house, okay?
    edited February 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    You guys are hiring like crazy!
    I really hope that this is a sign of the succes so far, and that it's not just you guys going mad.

A little of both. But the phrase is "going power mad."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.