IGN gives "Escape Plan Bravo" 6/10

2»

Comments

• What do you mean by CoD references?

No CoD references, 6/10 IGN. What a bunch of bigots.

• "Tales from the borderlands episodes 9/10 because they're fun and interesting but all Call of Duty games 5/10 because of bad story, same gameplay, and same everything"- Me 2015

MrNoodles posted: »

"Tales from the Borderlands ep.4 sucked BUT CALL OF DUTY IS AMAZING OMG" - IGN 2015

• IGN Is stupid, pretty sure they're getting paid for all those CoD reviews.

• edited August 2015

Exactly. I'm not going to go all ape shit on CoD, though, cause I used to love it, and I'll admit it's still pretty fun to screw around on every once in a while. But there is no way I'm going to pay $60 every year for the same game with slightly different guns and gameplay mechanics.

Menofthe214 posted: »

"Tales from the borderlands episodes 9/10 because they're fun and interesting but all Call of Duty games 5/10 because of bad story, same gameplay, and same everything"- Me 2015

• Still waiting for gameinformers laughable review

• Honestly it seems that most bigger reviewers just don't like or can't review/appreciate episodic story based games. The low ratings of recent LiS, TFtBL, and GoT episodes show that. Only one out of those that deserves a 6/7 out of 10 is GoT ep 5 (Please nobody go into the quality of the episode. I would rather not get into one of those arguments)

• What? Really? Why?

• Every cod game on IGN has an eight or higher lolwat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.