Best Vault Hunters

2»

Comments

• My only rule as Gaige is that the Nuke'em is for fight-for-your-life only since it can and will drop at your feet no matter the angle you fire it at.

Also, my preferred weapon is an electric Kitten. The 3 bullets for the price of one feature and a hybrid Elemental Anarchy build makes it absolutely amazing in a brawl.

JackMarco posted: »

Give Gaige the Sham, a Norfleet and the Logans Gun and she can take out anything within seconds with her 600 Anarchy. Including herself which I guess is kind of a problem lol

• Funny thing, though yes, the maps are small indeed and after the first shot every psycho on this side of Pandora will know where you but... it's still a viable class, even in solo mode. Just a little more challenging.

Lilith-one of the strongest individuals in the universe. So overpowered they had to seriously make her unstable personality wise in BL2 (cau

• Handsome Jack defeated Lilith with only one move and her abilities are powered by Eridium which causes side effects.

Lilith-one of the strongest individuals in the universe. So overpowered they had to seriously make her unstable personality wise in BL2 (cau

• edited July 2015

When I think of the words Vault Hunters, 2 definitions come up.
    1. You must be looking for a vault. (duh)
    2. You end up killing a ton of people and things... Bandits, Skags, Robots, Etc.

In this sense I consider Handsome Jack the most powerful vault hunter. He killed many people with his pursuit for the vault and its power. And then he actually got his hands on the Vault of the Warrior, and was able to control the Warrior to attack the player/ BO2 Vault Hunters. He was defeated though, but I don't what the canon is for who defeated him. If it took all four BO2 Vault Hunters, then I would still consider him to be the most powerful.

In terms of my personal favorite Vault Hunter, I have to go with Axton. His fiancé broke up with him, (Ouch), and so he made his turret his girlfriend. It could also be biased though because I used him to play in Borderlands 2.

• I love playing as a sniper but the class for it wasn't needed. I just play as Maya, once they're coming at me, I phaselock the farthest away one and let Converge buy me/us time.

DeityD posted: »

Funny thing, though yes, the maps are small indeed and after the first shot every psycho on this side of Pandora will know where you but... it's still a viable class, even in solo mode. Just a little more challenging.

• Handsome Jack's capture, though impressive, was just a plot device. Instead of just melting his face or, phase-blasting him, they have her charge and yell at him in really close quarters.

Lilith's enhanced strength in her powers is caused by the Eridium,

Lilith power wise doesn't need guns (which is mind blowing considering this is Borderlands we're talking about), even when she was a playable character, if you built the right tree, you didn't need a gun for most opponents.

Nukledus posted: »

Handsome Jack defeated Lilith with only one move and her abilities are powered by Eridium which causes side effects.

• Of the second generation vault hunters, I think Zer0 is the most powerful. Sure that Salvador and Krieg are superiors in terms of sheer strength. Axton and Gaige are able to summon machines to aid them. And Maya is a powerful Siren. What makes Zer0 my favorite, is his mobility and his potential to be do all of what his comrades are able to do.

He can be just as powerful as Salvador and Krieg, being able to one-shot people in stealth with the right build. He is able to summon a data-copy as a decoy. And his potential to one-shot kill people makes him capable to crowd-control like Maya.

• BL> Roland the boss fights where a cake walk on him
    BL2> Mecromancer Deathtrap is da boss
    BL Pre-Sequel> Surprisingly Timothy Once you get down the tree a little he becomes a serious power house with all his power ups and frickin laser beams.

• yes, like Krieg, but not as good

good Kriegs fight naked

Handsome Jack's capture, though impressive, was just a plot device. Instead of just melting his face or, phase-blasting him, they have her c

• god tier: Athena, Krieg, Zero

good tier: Lilith, Axton, Maya, Gaige, Misha

meh tier: Roland, Brick, Mordecai, Wilhelm

claptrap tier: Claptrap

• My favorite has always been Zer0.

• edited August 2015

These are the Vault Hunters I first played as and apparently they turned out to be my favorite Vault Hunters in each game even at first try:

Borderlands: Mordecai

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: At First I played as Timothy till around level 12 then I switched to Athena and she is still my favorite and I played as her instead, I don't regret it (still like Timothy doe)

Borderlands 2: Axton and Krieg even though I didn't finish a full game as him(I just like his character, with Krieg being a Psycho and all )

I do agree on how powerful each generation of Vault Hunters are "BL >TPS >BL2"

• Why do you think that BL2 Vault Hunters are the weakest?

These are the Vault Hunters I first played as and apparently they turned out to be my favorite Vault Hunters in each game even at first try:

• Oops scratch that I mean BL2 > TPS > BL

armis37 posted: »

Why do you think that BL2 Vault Hunters are the weakest?

• Ah, okay :)

Oops scratch that I mean BL2 > TPS > BL

• edited August 2015

My favorites vault hunters are Zero, Maya and Lilith, specially Maya and Zero in bl2, at UVHM they are very fun to play the campaign solo. The most overpowered vault hunters are i think Krieg (but i don't like melee so i never played him but i saw many videos and he is probably the most powerfull vault hunter in BL2), Lilith and Salvadore (this character is completely broken and can do insane amount of damage and basically be immortal with the right stuff but for me he is insanely boring to play at endgame). Lilith in BL1 is by far the most overpowered character i've ever played in any game, that was just completely ridiculous, with a firefly mod and a hellfire at level 69 she could rush and clean very quickly and entirely the most difficults maps with less than 3 clips without taking any damage.

• I realised i said one of my favorites characters to play is zero and also i don't like to play melee characters, that could seem curious lol, but it's because i play sniper Zero.

Citronette posted: »

My favorites vault hunters are Zero, Maya and Lilith, specially Maya and Zero in bl2, at UVHM they are very fun to play the campaign solo. T

• for me its simple, i loved playing as axton/zer0 in BL2............ and athena/aurelia in TPS :)

• My Gaige is currently 55 and with Anarchy stacked she is crazy powerful. I kill people off by just reloading.

Has nobody else here played as a high-level Gaige in BL2? Elemental damage damage skills, the ricochet-related skills, and a few hundred Anarchy Stacks and she 1 or 2-hits most people in duels.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.