Episode 5: Who's next?(HUGE SPOILER FOR EPISODE 4)

We now know that Telltale games has huge balls. They decided to kill off a character that has been in the Borderlands series since the very first game(Borderlands 1). I didn't know anyone who didn't absolutely love his character, and Scooter dying in one of TTG's games would be the last thing I'd think of. So who's going to die next? It's the final episode, there is no way there isn't going to be an absolutely heart-destroying death in the finale. If it's LB, I swear, I'm going to die, myself. I will never be able to play another borderlands game and see a loader bot the same way. LB is awesome. Vaughn, I haven't become too attached too, but if he were to die I would still find it sad. If Sasha died, it would suck for me, since I ship Rhysha. We know Fiona and Rhys won't die, unless they die with the stranger, so at least we have that. But Jack, Jack can suck a cock.

Comments

• But Jack, Jack can suck a cock

Do you know the difference between choking and strangulation?enter image description here

• Maybe Jack will finally find out when he follows Mr. Noodles' advice ;)

tugutoff posted: »

But Jack, Jack can suck a cock Do you know the difference between choking and strangulation?

• I think it's going to be Gortys.

• That last sentence has me giggling uncontrollably.

• edited August 2015

I need Vaughn, Sasha and Gortys to be alright. Their deaths would hit me hard. I think August might die.

I just love Vaughn. He is the kind of adorkable character I usually fall in love with in games. Somehow he makes me think of Portal 2's Wheatley (before that part. You know, that part).

I don't ship anyone in this game, but I really like Sasha. Maybe because I am a big sister, when I am playing Fiona I feel the need to protect and to take care of her. I really hope she survives. I think she does, if she died I think Fiona would be way more pissed at Rhys and way more distraught in the scenes with the masked stranger.

About Gortys, I have a soft spot for robots, especially when they are so adorable.

And I just have a gut feeling about August. I don't think he will survive. I think there might be a scene when he saves Sasha's life and then is killed instead of her.

• But Jack, Jack can suck a cock.

enter image description here

• I've been afraid since episode 2 that we were going to lose either Sasha or Vaughn, I thought for sure that'd happen in episode 4 but maybe they're saving it for the final episode. Besides them though, the next likely person on the chopping block would be August, I'd include the other two guys but I don't think anyone really cares what happens to them.

• I'd include the other two guys but I don't think anyone really cares what happens to them.

Maybe it's just because Dave Fennoy, but I actually like Finch as a character and would be atleast a little disappointed to see him die.

I've been afraid since episode 2 that we were going to lose either Sasha or Vaughn, I thought for sure that'd happen in episode 4 but maybe

• That made me kinda like Finch just because of the obvious but after shooting him a couple times, I've kinda lost all care for him. Doesn't stop me from calling him Lee every time he talks though lol

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I'd include the other two guys but I don't think anyone really cares what happens to them. Maybe it's just because Dave Fennoy, but I actually like Finch as a character and would be atleast a little disappointed to see him die.

• Yeah the voice is just so nostalgic. I like Finch's overall character style, too.

Them shades, though. :D

That made me kinda like Finch just because of the obvious but after shooting him a couple times, I've kinda lost all care for him. Doesn't stop me from calling him Lee every time he talks though lol

• EW EW EW EW EEEEEWWW

I like your style.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Maybe Jack will finally find out when he follows Mr. Noodles' advice

• I didn't know anyone who didn't absolutely love his character, and Scooter dying in one of TTG's games would be the last thing I'd think of.

Now you know.

He was always ok and kinda cute in a weird way in Tales, but that's about it.

I'm pretty sure Vallory will die. Kinda like Vasquez, she just can't get alive out of it. Next possibility is Gortys because that chassis and all that. Maybe Jack but that will be weird - though leaving him alive will be also weird. Everyone else, including August and Vallory's people - who knows, maybe it will be determinant. The same goes to Vaughn.

• But Jack, Jack can suck a cock

• Either Vaughn or Sasha is going to die. Perhaps even both.

Fiona says that Scooter was the first casualty of the group, and we know that Rhys is still alive because he is also one of the narrators. That really only leaves Vaughn and Sasha. That she could be referring to August and his goons seems very unlikely in my opinion, because they are antagonists, and Fiona was sad when she said it. I really can't see her mourning August, Finch, or Kroger.

Vaughn would be my bet. I think Sasha is slightly safer, though not out of the woods, in that Tales is shipping her with Rhys.

• I think the people who could possibly die are Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger, and Yvette. I really don't think Sasha or Vaughn will die.

• Fiona being sad when talking about casualties wouldn't make much sense though, with the possible exception of Loader Bot. She doesn't really know Yvette, and Yvette is an enemy. Finch and Kroger are enemies as well.

She could only be talking about Sasha or Vaughn, and maybe Loaderbot. Gortys is probably safe because she's needed to get to the vault.

BionicPaint posted: »

I think the people who could possibly die are Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger, and Yvette. I really don't think Sasha or Vaughn will die.

• She was sad because she was talking about Scooter at the moment.

Scaeva posted: »

Fiona being sad when talking about casualties wouldn't make much sense though, with the possible exception of Loader Bot. She doesn't really

• That's true. But Fiona could have just been upset over Scooter's death and not necessarily sad about the other person/people who have died.

Fiona being sad when talking about casualties wouldn't make much sense though, with the possible exception of Loader Bot. She doesn't really

• Lol. I was feeling cheeky yesterday. Glad to give you a laugh.

EW EW EW EW EEEEEWWW I like your style.

• Jack's just one of those character that I just love to hate. I loved him in BL2 and BL:TPS, but in this game, he's a douche. In the best way possible.

But Jack, Jack can suck a cock.

• enter image description here

MrNoodles posted: »

Jack's just one of those character that I just love to hate. I loved him in BL2 and BL:TPS, but in this game, he's a douche. In the best way possible.

• edited September 2015

August, Finch and Kroger aren't part of her group though, they are outsider muscle working for Vallory, who is trying to muscle in the group's score. Fiona counting them as part of the group's casualties wouldn't make sense, because they are enemies.

That could change if in the next game those two somehow ending up switching sides and joining the group, but that seems rather unlikely, and at the moment Fiona's reaction only makes sense if she's talking about losing Sasha, Vaughn, or one of the bots.

DeityD posted: »

She was sad because she was talking about Scooter at the moment.

• edited September 2015

Um. I'm pretty sure they are. They're just not her ordinary expandable errand boys - and Felix said that they were messing with "Vallory's people". They're all even have their gang symbol somewhere on them (except for August, but he might have a tattoo like Finch but smaller and less obvious).

Fiona counting them as part of the group's casualties wouldn't make sense, because they are enemies.

You want spoilers? Because that's how people get spoilers.

Or maybe you're really confident in this hunch? :)

August, Finch and Kroger aren't part of her group though, they are outsider muscle working for Vallory, who is trying to muscle in the group

• Personally when regarding Fiona's comment about Scooter being the first to die doesn't limit them to just Sasha and Vaughn. I think she's referring to Loader Bot and Gortys. I don't think Vaughn or Sasha will die, which makes me think that LB is the most likely to bite the dust and Gortys obviously something happens to as in the present time they're looking for it's pieces again.

Either Vaughn or Sasha is going to die. Perhaps even both. Fiona says that Scooter was the first casualty of the group, and we know that

• I think Rhys and Fiona are gonna have a fight, and maybe we get to choose who wins.... I hope not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.