Why are we scared for Loader Bot?

Think about it. In Episode 1, you basically can MURDER him by your choosing. And he comes back!

He's pissed, but he's fine!

Don't get me wrong, Loader Bot must be protected at all costs.

But what's to say that he won't come back again if he's destroyed a 2nd time?

Comments

• Because we still have PTSD about Felicity...

It's not so much the hardware we're concerned about, more the software/his very essence - our Loader Bot is special, he's one of a kind.

Also, Telltale are sadists who enjoy destroying our emotions for fun.

• But what's to say that he won't come back again if he's destroyed a 2nd time?

Well the fact that he's not present in the future worries people.

• edited August 2015

technically, it would be fine as long as you have a copy of his AI...it can be transferred over into any other Loader bot...and if we have cloud services today, why wouldn't there be one in Borderland's universe...just a backup stored away somewhere would be enough...

• edited August 2015

we might find him deactivated he dosent have to be destroyed in the present day but his AI system is in all loaderbots in episode 1 we hear Vaughn saying ever since jack died the loaderderbots have been getting smart I think that implies the loaders are more like the one we have in the droup

• yeah, he said in the Presequel that they all share the same AI, so...could be that they have some kind of hive mind going on or something? xD

we might find him deactivated he dosent have to be destroyed in the present day but his AI system is in all loaderbots in episode 1 we hear

• I like loader bot, but with episode 4, I kinda like more Dumpy now.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

i wouldnt say hive mind exactly but more like cetral server helios is a big place there has to be something clntrolling the robots maybe jack may take control of loaderbot as he is in the mainframe now

yeah, he said in the Presequel that they all share the same AI, so...could be that they have some kind of hive mind going on or something? xD

• yeah...that's what I meant to say xD

i wouldnt say hive mind exactly but more like cetral server helios is a big place there has to be something clntrolling the robots maybe jack may take control of loaderbot as he is in the mainframe now

• maybe jack may take control of loaderbot as he is in the mainframe now

pls no :(

• ''You just got Dumpy'd''

I love dis line :)

JMOREL posted: »

I like loader bot, but with episode 4, I kinda like more Dumpy now.

• it may happen cause hey its jack hell find a way to play dirty tricks

maybe jack may take control of loaderbot as he is in the mainframe now pls no

• Imagine if our Loader Bot got destroyed and then EVERY LOADER BOT GOT HIS PERSONALITY!

"Get ready to lick my boots, you raging douchebags!"

• ...actually, that would be awesome...!

maybe jack may take control of loaderbot as he is in the mainframe now pls no

• Gaige repaired him the first time.
    I don't think she will be around to repair him a second time.
    But it would be amazing to see his AI get uploaded to all the Loader Bots.

• If Gaige repaired him, that kind of explains the design... Wait, where did we hear that Gaige repaired him?

Incendax posted: »

Gaige repaired him the first time. I don't think she will be around to repair him a second time. But it would be amazing to see his AI get uploaded to all the Loader Bots.

• Best line ever for Dumpy.

''You just got Dumpy'd'' I love dis line

• I think it's just a popular theory, not confirmed yet.

If Gaige repaired him, that kind of explains the design... Wait, where did we hear that Gaige repaired him?

• yeah, he is definitly going down with gortis

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2015

If you reject Hyperion, he'll take over and force you to destroy him just to spite you

If you rule Hyperion, he'll take over Loader Bot and help repair/use him to kick everyone's ass as his thanks to you

• I'm not too worried for him because of this:

Hail Science

Sign in to comment in this discussion.