Scooter

So he gets his hand stuck in the latch...
First of all, why would they even get out of the ship in the first place, when Loader-bot and Gortis are already outside, and they're ROBOTS.
secondly, let's say that they're already outside and Fiona can't pull his hand(!!) out of the latch.
Again, "Loader-bot, HELP!!" Done! Takes a second. Would have spared all the stupid dialogues and saved his life.
Scooter is safe, maybe without a wrist, maybe even that is temporary.
Of all deaths, this one is the most stupid and useless one.
Do you agree?
I even tried not to release the latch, and Gortis and loader-bot saw that we were in trouble, so I thought one of them would help, but then the ship exploded. So there is no scenario where scooter lives.

I miss Bossanova and Zero

Comments

• edited August 2015

Well Loaderbot was legless and was attached to the top of the caravan, and the only thing holding down Gortys was Loaderbot.

• edited August 2015

Hmm. Loaderbot could've crawled, over towards them to help but since Loaderbot is gone Gortys probably could hold on to the rails that were on top of the Caravan/Spaceship. Then after that Fiona could hold Loaderbot who then helps Scooter...I guess but that would take a while and there wasn't much time left so.

• still feels like such a waist.
    I mean, yes, in a world where they kill a person to make face-pizza, lives are not that valuable, but they could have at least killed him off in a more convincing way...
    plus, Gortis has enough resources of her own to be able to hold on to the ship, and much more, and loader bot ran the entire way from Valory on his hands, so I think he could have done something to pull scooter out....
    it's like "I got my finger stuck in the door.... oh well.... I'll sacrifice myself now" (while giving the longest speech ever)
    maybe the guy doing his voice pissed someone off :D

• they pretty much used loader bot as a part to build the ship, he is the ai of the ship and when fiona asks him if he can fix the situation he says not in my correct position. so thats confirms he cant move. only potentional way to save scooter would be to try and shot his hand off with her sleeve pistol, it will take a long time be painful will likely get him killed and probably wont shot in space to begin with.

• ha! I missed that part of the plot... thanks.
    but then couldn't they have used Gortis?
    plus, shooting him in the hand is better than death....

they pretty much used loader bot as a part to build the ship, he is the ai of the ship and when fiona asks him if he can fix the situation h

• edited September 2015

gortis is very valueable for them, she is the reasone they even there. if she dies vallory will kill them all and no vault, and i dont see a real way gorties will walk on the ship with her huge leggs without getting launched into space. maybe shoting his hand off would be a better idea but dont forget her pistol has elemental damage that could kill scooter painfully by itself after a couple bullets. anyway it was what scooter wanted, as he said there is no time for any other way (still, he dosent know about the sleeve pistol), it will be cool if we could at least try to save him. but probably wont work and just make it worse

liyubmaria posted: »

ha! I missed that part of the plot... thanks. but then couldn't they have used Gortis? plus, shooting him in the hand is better than death....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.