So found a stupid little bug probably not worth fixing but i'd figure i'd share it.

If you do not grab Rhys foot in the QTE intro sequence Fiona does not grab his shoe.
In episode 3 if you chose to go to old haven wihou fiona and sasha in he intro sequence Fiona throws Rhys's shoe {which she did not have} at him.

Comments

• edited August 2015

She is from Pandora - She probably stole that shoe but then felt guilty :D

• Yeah that happened in my game, I was confused as to why she did that, but forgot about it a few seconds later. It's not a big deal or anything, but it should be fixed to make sense with what happened in our game.

• I mean it takes less precedent as the kickass songs going mute, certain lines of dialogue going mute, etc. But while you're in there....

Yeah that happened in my game, I was confused as to why she did that, but forgot about it a few seconds later. It's not a big deal or anything, but it should be fixed to make sense with what happened in our game.

• I got the finger thing, so no problem for me.

• I also did not let Fiona grab Rhys' boot just for the sake of letting him keep it, but then it went missing the next episode, which totally confused me, until Fiona threw it at him to keep him awake while behind the wheel of the caravan. Which made it seem like she did grab it, but Rhys never asked for it back yet.

But yet, in episode 2, another bug that happens is that even when Rhys gets his boot back from Fiona before entering the facility, It's suddenly gone for the rest of the episode.

• that many boot glitches warrants a joke/= in the next ep. Rhys's self walking boots

I also did not let Fiona grab Rhys' boot just for the sake of letting him keep it, but then it went missing the next episode, which totally

• I didn't let Fiona grab Rhys boot I didn't get this glitch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.