Bullets Trashcans or Stock options? and one more thing

This one goes out to the Jack Allies. Yvette now knows you are in charge. [lets stymie the argument of AI jacks authority 1. hyperion worships jack. 2, Jack runs the facility. To Quote Machiavelli if you cannot be loved be feared. If they dont obey just because he's jack he can vent the oxygen till they do either way in charge.]

Handsome Jack once said "If I had thrown stock options at them instead of bullets i'd be sitting on a beach doing unspeakable things to beautiful women"

Handsome Jack once said "If that was me in there i'd have done it like _____ well thats not true i would have choked the life out of her"

Vasquez once said in his head "Rhys is my rival im his boss so i'll humiliate him."

So for a moment just a moment lets imagine Yvette is called to Rhys Office and you're given the option to ally with her because of her skill in hyperions version of the game of thrones, your respect for her, and your old friendship. You can brutally murder her, or you can humiliate her the same way Rhys was in the beginning [which i doubt many people will choose] What would you choose.

A chance to fully lock in/solidify Rhysha/Rhyona [not mass effect style it's a comedy game so it's more a romantic kiss and a "don't hurt my girlfriend/boyfriend" thing. [which rhys gets in episode 4 for sasha hehe ok jk i really like the ship tho and besides any man worth his salt would stand up to someone hitting a woman] OR Tiny Tina showing up in the episode. You can have your ship or your T.T. Cameo which do you choose. [and i thought choosing what i'd put on scooters billboard was tough, seriously am i the only one who felt scooters billboard was the toughest decision in the series and some others even non ttg series? For me it was but only because of catchphrase vs cowboy bebop reference.]

Comments

• She needs a lesson number 3.

• Yvette, Sasha, Fiona, August, Finch and Kroger are all going out the airlock as soon as possible, which should hopefully cover at least a dozen items on the Evil Overlord List. If Rhys doesn't yet have the balls to do it himself, Jack can activate the airlock remotely, I'm sure.

enter image description here

• Why is still living in the present fiona going out an airlock unless said airlock contains a spaceship? if you are allies with jack he respects you meaning hes less likely to kill fiona and sasha especially fiona since jack himself has kinda got a thing for her. [i think its the hat]

Yvette, Sasha, Fiona, August, Finch and Kroger are all going out the airlock as soon as possible, which should hopefully cover at least a do

• I thought we were just discussing what we would do if we could choose to do whatever we wanted with Yvette (and the rest of the group). I'd make sure to cover my/Rhys' ass by getting swiftly rid of everyone who would probably be opposed to him and Jack ruling Hyperion.

Obviously in the future Fiona is still alive, which means Rhys is failing at the Evil Overlord shtick, but if I was given the option I wouldn't let him make those mistakes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CapnJay posted: »

Why is still living in the present fiona going out an airlock unless said airlock contains a spaceship? if you are allies with jack he respe

• just confused on why sasha and fiona made the cut mostly i just mean yvette directly but i suppose your answer is technically just a more thorough one then i was looking for heh.

I thought we were just discussing what we would do if we could choose to do whatever we wanted with Yvette (and the rest of the group). I'd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.