Handsome Jack "crushing" on Fiona?

*** ""Yeah, hurry up Rhys! God, she is so cute when she's excited."" *
—Although they don't directly interact, Handsome Jack appears to have great interest in Fiona, possibly even crushing on her. This is shown as when Fiona urges Rhys to 'hurry up', Jack comments on how 'cute' she is when she is excited. Furthermore, Jack rates her as 9/10 on his 'hotness level' (Higher than both Vaughn and Sasha) commenting that he likes her hat. If Jack ends up controlling Rhys, he will be very suggestive towards her, calling her 'sweetie'. When Fiona is puzzled by Rhys's odd behaviour, Jack answers "I just gotta be me, baby." Fiona is completely unknowing of Jack's feelings, and even his existence inside of Rhys. **
From http://talesfromtheborderlands.wikia.com about Handsome Jack's relationships with other characters.

I know that this is fanwritten, but wouldn't that still be really cute though?
Obviously Jack wouldn't fall madly in love with her as the ships start sailing, just a "yeah she's a babe" thing. (Cause let's be honest, she is.)

Although his "I will make you strangle Fiona" line at the end of EP4 kind of killed it but you know.. still cute.

Just wanted to share it... cuz I can.

Bye!

Comments

• He really does have a thing for hats...

enter image description here

• Although his "I will make you strangle Fiona" line at the end of EP4 kind of killed it but you know.. still cute.

Wat! :o

• yeah it happens if you say you'll help him but dont go through with it, he forces you and says he'll make you strangle fiona with your own hands. Really dark ending but the one i feel is the best/most in character.

Ulysses101 posted: »

Although his "I will make you strangle Fiona" line at the end of EP4 kind of killed it but you know.. still cute. Wat!

• I ship it.

• Wow..... Yes that sounds like Handsome Jack for sure.

• Maybe he's more attracted to the hats than the people wearing them.

He really does have a thing for hats...

• Hat Fetish.

Maybe he's more attracted to the hats than the people wearing them.

• "Yeah, hurry up Rhys! God, she is so cute when she's excited."
    when did he said this

• If I remember correctly, it's during the "Trust Jack" beginning of episode 3. When you have to move the platform up to the window, they'll start talking if you do nothing.

"Yeah, hurry up Rhys! God, she is so cute when she's excited." when did he said this

• He has hots for her, but he is definitely not crushing IMO. If you reject Hyperion, he will probably try to strangle her.

• If you let Fiona know about him and reject Hyperion, Jack pretty much says he will (really, Rhys will). If you keep Jack a secret and reject, he just taunts that she had no clue. So in a way, it keeps her "safer" to be left in the dark on Jack.

gomatamo posted: »

He has hots for her, but he is definitely not crushing IMO. If you reject Hyperion, he will probably try to strangle her.

• i really wanna see it.

He has hots for her, but he is definitely not crushing IMO. If you reject Hyperion, he will probably try to strangle her.

• You must not have heard the whole line. When you don't tell Fiona and reject, he taunts that she had no clue and then says, "That means, when I make you strangle her... she won't even know why." The line gets cut off if you choose a dialogue option before he finishes.

If you let Fiona know about him and reject Hyperion, Jack pretty much says he will (really, Rhys will). If you keep Jack a secret and reject, he just taunts that she had no clue. So in a way, it keeps her "safer" to be left in the dark on Jack.

• Well, he is crushing. Just her throat.

(Sorry).

• This is unrelated, but Nisha looks remarkably different comparing her Borderlands 2 model and Pre-Sequel Model.

• But then again, strangulation seems to also be his fetish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow..... Yes that sounds like Handsome Jack for sure.

• No need to be sorry. That was pretty damn clever and funny! :'D

Flog61 posted: »

Well, he is crushing. Just her throat. (Sorry).

• The line I got was along the lines of: "You shouldn't have told her bout me cause now I'm going to have to kill her. Well really you will with your own hands".

mirashade posted: »

You must not have heard the whole line. When you don't tell Fiona and reject, he taunts that she had no clue and then says, "That means, whe

• edited September 2015

Can we all we agree TPS Nisha> BL2 Nisha?

• Yeah, no, I mean- That's what he says when you tell Fiona, you're correct.

But he also says he'll make you strangle her if you didn't tell her. Wherever you heard that Jack only taunts that she had no clue, you must not have heard the part where he still threatens her.

The line I got was along the lines of: "You shouldn't have told her bout me cause now I'm going to have to kill her. Well really you will with your own hands".

• Well actually Nisha is into strangling and being strangled, she said as much in TPS, and she dated Jack. So maybe threatening to strangle Fiona was actually him being flirty.

Although his "I will make you strangle Fiona" line at the end of EP4 kind of killed it but you know.. still cute. Wat!

• Dunno why but that seriously made me die of laughing.

Just imagining Jack picking up chicks with a line like that... holy shit

Well actually Nisha is into strangling and being strangled, she said as much in TPS, and she dated Jack. So maybe threatening to strangle Fiona was actually him being flirty.

• edited September 2015

Yeah, having the hots for her is probably better wording.

The second I read that he was crushing (on the wiki) it just sounded too cute to ignore... I'm a sucker for such things ~

• I actually think there is atleast one ending where he legitly only taunt Fiona, no mention of strangling (yet).

However, I probably saw it it a playthrough so it might just be that the player didn't let the timer finish or whatever you say.

From what I remember though is the line going something like this " Fiona is gonna be so surprised seeing the two of us running Hyperion! And she doesn't even know I exist!"

mirashade posted: »

Yeah, no, I mean- That's what he says when you tell Fiona, you're correct. But he also says he'll make you strangle her if you didn't tel

• I think you guys are reading far too much into it... I mean, Jack banged Moxxi, and thought Lilith was hot (source: BL2 - 'really hot chick with blue tattoos' or the like, in his own words) but I'm pretty sure he'd still flay them alive if given the option.

Jack doesn't mention strangling Fiona in the 'Rule Hyperion' ending simply because he has no reason to try and get under Rhys' skin. Doesn't mean he cares about her any more than he does in the 'reject' ending, he's certainly still gleeful over how surprised and dismayed she'll be when she learns her 'friend' Rhys secretly harbored and supported the one man Pandorans hate the most. Either way she's just another Pandoran bandit to him.

Bombummie posted: »

I actually think there is atleast one ending where he legitly only taunt Fiona, no mention of strangling (yet). However, I probably saw i

• If I could upvote more than once, I would upvote this comment 15 times.

Well actually Nisha is into strangling and being strangled, she said as much in TPS, and she dated Jack. So maybe threatening to strangle Fiona was actually him being flirty.

• Oh I actually didn't mean that in a "he didn't threaten her so he must be crushing so hard :D" way, I just stated since there was talk going on about if he always threaten or not... which he doesn't.

So yeah, I know it isn't a real big crush. Just thought the idea of it was cute.

I think you guys are reading far too much into it... I mean, Jack banged Moxxi, and thought Lilith was hot (source: BL2 - 'really hot chick

• If you reject Hyperion, he will be crushing her soon enough...

• No way!

Nisha's BL2 design is one of my favourites in the entire series - I was actually somewhat disappointed with her TPS look.

Buuut, that's just my two cents...

Can we all we agree TPS Nisha> BL2 Nisha?

• Jack did say it would be awkward if Rhys and Fiona slept together, probably because he'd be witnessing it. Jack's not an "i like to watch" kind of person?

• Agree! BL2 nisha is way cooler

No way! Nisha's BL2 design is one of my favourites in the entire series - I was actually somewhat disappointed with her TPS look. Buuut, that's just my two cents...

• My bias against BL2 Nisha is based on how unimportant they made her. They didn't even bother to give a cool boss intro. And if you kill her before Jack, he doesn't react all and vice versa (or maybe they do, I can't remember).

No way! Nisha's BL2 design is one of my favourites in the entire series - I was actually somewhat disappointed with her TPS look. Buuut, that's just my two cents...

• I think he mentioned that because they're both playable characters.

fayescarlet posted: »

Jack did say it would be awkward if Rhys and Fiona slept together, probably because he'd be witnessing it. Jack's not an "i like to watch" kind of person?

• Jack says, "You killed my girlfriend. That actually makes me kinda angry."(paraphrase I can't remember the exact quote) Then he goes silent. Jack going silent is much more telling than his taunting. When he doesn't say anything, you've caught him off guard and he doesn't know what to say. It implies that Nisha was very important to Jack.

My bias against BL2 Nisha is based on how unimportant they made her. They didn't even bother to give a cool boss intro. And if you kill her before Jack, he doesn't react all and vice versa (or maybe they do, I can't remember).

• edited September 2015

by glas-onion

http://glas-onion.tumblr.com/

• Hatsexual

Hat Fetish.

• "Hey Babe, wanna get strangled tonight?"

"What the fuck"

Bombummie posted: »

Dunno why but that seriously made me die of laughing. Just imagining Jack picking up chicks with a line like that... holy shit

• edited September 2015

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Hatsexual

• I'm sorry Claptrap buddy, but I think Jack will see through this disguise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.