Yvette's Regret?

This is just some speculation on my part, but I was thinking about the names of the Pre-Sequel TftB skins, and I was remembering the item called "Yvette's Regret". The names "Rhys's Rage" and "Fiona's Fury" make sense, they're both mad at each other when they meet again thanks to The Stranger.

Basically, I started wondering if Yvette would have any remorse in the next episode? Will she be able to feel horrible about what she did, and apologize to the player (which the player can choose to acknowledge or not?) or something along those lines. Perhaps I am reading too much into it, but that's because I don't really want to HATE Yvette without giving her a chance.

Comments

• edited September 2015

at the start we know she was actualy trying to help you, after august called vasquez hyperion realized hugo dosent going to get them that vault key and he lost 10M$, then he offer you the deal to get to helios with the money so he can save his ass. the money gets blown up and later hyperion somehow learns jack lives in your head and hugo take the apertunity to get them your head so he can get out of this mess, and get yvette to help him by tracking you down for him. how he did it is unknown, but we know that wasnt her intentions from the begining. il at least let explain herself before il decide what to do with her

• I think Yvette will be regretful after she meets Vallory.

• I still remain as Vasquez when I diss her

• Yes. She'll regret betraying me when I strangle her after scooping her eyes out with a spoon.

• To be honest, I just think they had trouble coming up with a cute, alliteration-based name that started with Y (like the others) so went with the rhyme instead.

• dunno shes probably angry about being zapped by the stun baton

• edited September 2015

I think Rhys and Vaughn were genuinely her friends, and that she might well feel bad about throwing them under the bus(although obviously not enough not to do it in the first place), but I don't think she actually regrets it until she hears Rhys announced as President, or is confronted with him in Episode 5 depending on how spectacularly her little scheme backfires on her in the end. We'll see.

• She will probably regret it while standing in front of an air lock door

• edited September 2015

Doesn't matter, i'm gonna kill her anyway

enter image description here

• That's disturb-....Nah, I am gonna do that to. :)

brbsmoking posted: »

Doesn't matter, i'm gonna kill her anyway

• That's bro, bro!

That's disturb-....Nah, I am gonna do that to.

• Bro for bro! :)

That's bro, bro!

• Bro, BRO!

enter image description here

Ahh, i couldn't resist :D

Bro for bro!

• No worries, me neither. :)

Bro-Bro-Bro-BroForever!

Bro, BRO! Ahh, i couldn't resist

• A part of me feels like that might indeed be the case. :v But I can dream, eheh... Yvette always seemed funny and cool, I guess I'm in denial over her betrayal still.

To be honest, I just think they had trouble coming up with a cute, alliteration-based name that started with Y (like the others) so went with the rhyme instead.

• I think it refers to general regret for her actions...

Since, y'know, they'll come back to bite her in the butt sooner or later.

• One of the conversation branches mentions that she thought Rhys and Vaughn were the moment they stepped foot on Pandora and felt she might as well get something after that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.