I miss Zero and Bossanova, I wonder if telltale will bring Zero back for the last episode

and other cool vault hunters, even Athena is boring in the last episode she was in...

Comments

• gr8 tell me moar.

• Zer0 got his scene. Let the other Vault Hunters get one.

darkfoxTM posted: »

gr8 tell me moar.

• Not happening, We simply don't have enough time, besides I think most of them are hearing Athena out or smth.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Zer0 got his scene. Let the other Vault Hunters get one.

• You may remember in EP1 Zer0 was actually looking for Gortys.

• Zer0: Have you seen a Gortys core since we last met?

Rhys: Hah a Gortys? Noooo, no no nope! I wouldn't even know what she'd-he'd erm, what that would looked like.

Gortys: Did somebody just say my name? \ (^▽^)/ oh hello there mister! Aren't you just the coolest ninja man ever!

Rhys: What did I say about talking to strangers!?

Zer0: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Yes please, please please please please.

• edited September 2015

That would've been hilarious. :D

enter image description here

by redmiel

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Zer0: Have you seen a Gortys core since we last met? Rhys: Hah a Gortys? Noooo, no no nope! I wouldn't even know what she'd-he'd erm, wha

• "A Gortys core, Rhys/Have you seen one since we last/Met at all? Tell me."

I hope that counts as a haiku.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Zer0: Have you seen a Gortys core since we last met? Rhys: Hah a Gortys? Noooo, no no nope! I wouldn't even know what she'd-he'd erm, wha

• pretty sure haikus are supposed to have either A. the same sentence for all or B. a different sentence per stanza

"A Gortys core, Rhys/Have you seen one since we last/Met at all? Tell me." I hope that counts as a haiku.

• Haiku is 5/7/5 silabuls

bigdogg0821 posted: »

pretty sure haikus are supposed to have either A. the same sentence for all or B. a different sentence per stanza

• That's what I did.

Pyro-Toxin posted: »

Haiku is 5/7/5 silabuls

Sign in to comment in this discussion.