What's next for Rhys? (reject ending)

Hyperion is Rhys' life all he's ever wanted is to rule Helios and be just like his idol Handsome Jack. Now that Rhys has rejected his old life what will he do now? Unlike Vaughn Rhys hasn't grown addicted to the Pandoran lifestyle quiet the opposite in fact.

What future do you see for Rhys without Hyperion?

Comments

• edited September 2015

It is implied at the very beginning of the story, that Rhys has an luxury apartment in one of the Edens. He is said it while the Stranger is dragging Rhys.

So I think either with or without Hyperion, Rhys will be a wealthy man. Or at least that's how I think, his future appearance didn't look too broke in my opinion.

• That could just as easily be a sarcastic joke, though. I don't really think that alone proves anything, though their clothing does imply that he and Fiona have a lot of money.

It is implied at the very beginning of the story, that Rhys has an luxury apartment in one of the Edens. He is said it while the Stranger is

• How is it implied he has a luxury apartment? I thought all he tried to do was bribe the Stranger with some Eden property o_o

unlessyoumeantheownsanapartmentbuilding

It is implied at the very beginning of the story, that Rhys has an luxury apartment in one of the Edens. He is said it while the Stranger is

• There's an option where you can tell Vaughn, after you fell out of the caravan that you feel the same way about the pandoran lifestyle. Also you can be a dick to Jack, like you tell him that you don't agree with his methods and can outright hate him on some occasion. So I think it's up to the player to make a "hyperion ruler" or a "vault hunter" out of Rhys. At least I hope so.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.