Vaughn X Athena (Heh I'm gonna get hate for this)

2»

Comments

• I am so pro Vaughn and Athena. It's a ship I will actually board. If it goes down like the Titanic, I'll be playing my tuba on the deck until the bitter end!

• So was I until I found a man I was really into. There is something called bi-sexual. You should look into it. We have the best parties.

chordati posted: »

It was confirmed by Anthony Burch that Athena is indeed a lesbian who likes women and not men here: http://ask.fm/reverendanthony/answer/125850221128

• edited September 2015

You

@GuiltyKingOumaShu

Claptrap

@PinkyPromise

Are the ones who accepted meh imaginary ship thax.

I am so pro Vaughn and Athena. It's a ship I will actually board. If it goes down like the Titanic, I'll be playing my tuba on the deck until the bitter end!

• edited September 2015

I would actually dispute her not being bi. In BTPS when Janey first hit on Athena..she seemed uncomfortable by the attention at first. Now I love them together, but no...I believe she is bi.

chordati posted: »

Because she's a lesbian??? And not bisexual????

• Actually I know someone who was married to a woman, then she met this other woman. She liked her a lot and one day she decided to go bi and get a divorce (no this did happen in friends but this happened in real life)

DeityD posted: »

I'm not against ships like that, but this is not how it works. No one "turns bi" for someone. I have to say again that there's nothing wrong

• Those abs are enough for anyone to question their sexuality, even Handsome Jack can't stop admiring them.

maybe she will turn bi for Vaughn

• Those abs are enough for anyone to question their sexuality, even Handsome Jack can't stop admiring them.

• sounds good

A new ship has been built and set sail into the shipping oceans. Bon voyage.

• You love who you love and sometimes you don't know until you've lived a little bit.

Actually I know someone who was married to a woman, then she met this other woman. She liked her a lot and one day she decided to go bi and get a divorce (no this did happen in friends but this happened in real life)

• I ship it damnit

• Another onboard

enter image description here

TheGeek11 posted: »

I ship it damnit

• I am so glad this audio was deleted. Athena is a lesbian and honestly its hurtful to gay fans to suggest otherwise. Call me a sjw all you want but straight romances are everywhere and its not crazy to want one of the few lesbian characters to be respected

• Well, as hilarious as it would be, my answer is a resounding NOPE. :p

• Most random ship.... ever...

• It is no hurtful than those who take straight characters and ship them in gay relationships. Shipping is suppose to be a fun activity for fans, not really a social statement. Frankly, it is a little crazy to demand respect for a relationship that doesn't exist...because they are fictional characters. I really don't need fictional relationships to make my own legitimate. I don't look to games and fictional stories to justify my love life, I live how I want and don't need anyone's approval. So lighten up on the shippers, you will live longer and be happier if you do.

binchys posted: »

I am so glad this audio was deleted. Athena is a lesbian and honestly its hurtful to gay fans to suggest otherwise. Call me a sjw all you wa

• I'm only glad this audio was deleted cause it just doesn't sound like Athena personality wise. WAAAY over-social and bitchy for her.

I am so glad this audio was deleted. Athena is a lesbian and honestly its hurtful to gay fans to suggest otherwise. Call me a sjw all you wa

• It is though. i'm not demanding respect for a relationship that doesn't exist, i'm saying that actual gay prople feel really uncomfortable and disrespected in this fandom. Not sure what you're saying in the second part, I don't use anything to "justify" my love life lol there are just so few lesbian characters that it annoys me to see a thread like this. I see you don't care though and aren't gonna change your mind, so i'm not gonna continue this convo

It is no hurtful than those who take straight characters and ship them in gay relationships. Shipping is suppose to be a fun activity for fa

• As an 'actual' member of the LGBT community, I don't feel uncomfortable or disrespected by this fandom. Having one person using and entire community to justify their own opinion and bully people into doing what they want...that is disrespectful.

It is though. i'm not demanding respect for a relationship that doesn't exist, i'm saying that actual gay prople feel really uncomfortable a

• i still prefer janey x athena, but i'd b willing to ship this as a crack ship :)

• edited September 2015

Thax, this is just my minor backup ship if anything happens to Janey and Athena's relationship (god I hope not). Just so you know I wasn't on crack when I made this thread.

i still prefer janey x athena, but i'd b willing to ship this as a crack ship

• Were you on marijuana?

Thax, this is just my minor backup ship if anything happens to Janey and Athena's relationship (god I hope not). Just so you know I wasn't on crack when I made this thread.

• probs

Were you on marijuana?

• Just say it was for medical reasons.

probs

• edited September 2015

Yea I got a concussion after the 1000 page celebration thing, let's use this excuse.

Just say it was for medical reasons.

• Now do a dance.

Yea I got a concussion after the 1000 page celebration thing, let's use this excuse.

• enter image description here

But here ya go

Tassiter is your substitute......for now.....

Now strangle me.

• lmao wow.

wooooooooow.

But here ya go Tassiter is your substitute......for now.....

• enter image description here

As an 'actual' member of the LGBT community, I don't feel uncomfortable or disrespected by this fandom. Having one person using and entire community to justify their own opinion and bully people into doing what they want...that is disrespectful.

• well, and then you have Rhys x Loaderbot, the latter who isn't even of any sex.

And Rhys x Jack, the latter being technically dead and only living on as a holographic AI in his head.

Most random ship.... ever...

• which head?

well, and then you have Rhys x Loaderbot, the latter who isn't even of any sex. And Rhys x Jack, the latter being technically dead and only living on as a holographic AI in his head.

• Oh wow, Rhys was such a dick in that audio. Why would he set up Vaughn for sooooo much embarassment? D:

Athena sounds like she wants to crush him into a fine paste! I've never heard her so hostile in the game, even with her enemies!

• If Rhys is a playable VH in Borderlands 3 I wonder how their convos would be like.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh wow, Rhys was such a dick in that audio. Why would he set up Vaughn for sooooo much embarassment? Athena sounds like she wants to crush him into a fine paste! I've never heard her so hostile in the game, even with her enemies!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.