Borderlands 3 Hype Thread (Basically it's a "Keeping the community alive thread")

Since lots of people are upset about TFTBL ending soon I've created this thread to last as long as possible (probably won't last a week lmao).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/16/randy-pitchford-teases-the-future-of-borderlands

https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/3brov4/now_that_borderlands_3_has_actually_been_confirmed/

So the main subject of this thread is.....well....about Borderlands 3! If is thread gets decent amount of comments after episode 5/before episode 5 I'll update it when ever there is news.

Or else this thread might as well be a dead thread.

enter image description here

And....ima create a photoshopped hype train related to Borderlands 3 after i finish downloading a 30 day free trial of photoshop(i know i sound cheap lemme just called my wallet and see what's up)

enter image description here

So enjoy the thread if you like :).

Comments

• Borderlands 3 is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way off

• Borderlands 3 wont be out for a long while, but...

Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, and Vaughn for Borderlands 3, please and thank you.

• edited September 2015

For now this is just a "keeping the community alive thread" after episode 5 is out.

zeke10 posted: »

Borderlands 3 is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way off

• will only start hyping once Handsome Jack is confirmed to be in that game.

• No shit Sherlock.

That was unneeded

For now this is just a "keeping the community alive thread" after episode 5 is out.

• It would feel weird seeing them run through bandit camps killing everything in sight

Poogers555 posted: »

Borderlands 3 wont be out for a long while, but... Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, and Vaughn for Borderlands 3, please and thank you.

• edited September 2015

Yup I should edit that, sorry. It was very unprofessional.

No shit Sherlock. That was unneeded

• I cant wait to see the new siren(or they could revive angel and let us play as her).

• But I need it.

It would feel weird seeing them run through bandit camps killing everything in sight

• Hopefully the story for the next is even grander than the rest.

• already saving for the special edition, my BL bro and I gonna take a week off when its released . there is a good chance that we will gain some kilos because we are NOT gonna cook and eat healthy the days we are playing it. can't imagine how they want to make a better villain than HJ :| still hyped, I trust them :) I would love to play tiny tina or tourge

• How would we revive Angel?

UmbraCode posted: »

I cant wait to see the new siren(or they could revive angel and let us play as her).

• I have no idea :(.

Space magic? Secret Siren powers?

How would we revive Angel?

• Wouldn't it be cool if AI Jack created AI Angel? It'd be like a big loving AI family.

UmbraCode posted: »

I have no idea . Space magic? Secret Siren powers?

• Why did I suddenly have a de ja vu after reading that?

Wouldn't it be cool if AI Jack created AI Angel? It'd be like a big loving AI family.

• I don't know, someone's probably put the idea out there before or something.

ZapThroat posted: »

Why did I suddenly have a de ja vu after reading that?

• Maybe,cuz I felt I’ve seen that AI family line somewhere before.

I don't know, someone's probably put the idea out there before or something.

• Like I said, someone's probably said it before.

ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe,cuz I felt I’ve seen that AI family line somewhere before.

• Fair enough.

Like I said, someone's probably said it before.

• That would be great, i hope Jack gets a new body too.

Wouldn't it be cool if AI Jack created AI Angel? It'd be like a big loving AI family.

• we wont get ''news'' let alone a gameplay footage for borderlands 3 at least for 2 or more years. randy said ''thats the BIG one'' so they will take more time developing it.

• thx 4 the revive fam

Now keep it coming for the next 2-3 years

lol I'm sorry, I should just get a mod to close this thread for me instead

Mercyva posted: »

we wont get ''news'' let alone a gameplay footage for borderlands 3 at least for 2 or more years. randy said ''thats the BIG one'' so they will take more time developing it.

This discussion has been closed.