More jobs

edited February 2007 in General Chat
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs

Now they're looking for an XBox 360 programmer.

Just thought I'd point this out to those of you who haven't noticed yet.

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Nice. While I doubt this means much for the short run, the long run is looking pretty sweet for TTG and consoles.
  • edited February 2007
    I think we're only at the beginning of the success of Sam & Max...once it gets to XBOX and the Wii its gonna reach a huge market
  • edited February 2007
    Steeped!

This is really good news. As someone who owns the Wii and 360, and is an adoring fan of digital distribution on both systems, anything Telltale puts out on either platform is very, very likely to get my money.

Does this mean they got a Wii guy, or are they switching platforms? Either's fine by me; I've got both systems.
  • edited February 2007
    And now a distribution engineer.
  • edited February 2007
    Oilers99 wrote: »
    Steeped!

This is really good news. As someone who owns the Wii and 360, and is an adoring fan of digital distribution on both systems, anything Telltale puts out on either platform is very, very likely to get my money.

Does this mean they got a Wii guy, or are they switching platforms? Either's fine by me; I've got both systems.

They've got a Wii guy*.

Jake on MixNMojo
    What does it usually mean when a job is no longer listed? ... it's been filled :)

* Or girl.
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I wish it was me.

Graduation can't possibly come soon enough...
  • edited February 2007
    you mean you think you will get a job when you graduate? hah such optimism :p
  • edited February 2007
    I second that :P

It took me 6 months to get a programming job. (That was 2 years ago, when the IT market was kind of in a slump here)

--Erwin
  • edited February 2007
    Hmm...what they need is a magician to work their hospitality sweet, and booth at up-coming trade shows... ;)
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Erwin wrote: »
    It took me 6 months to get a programming job. (That was 2 years ago, when the IT market was kind of in a slump here)

Maybe you would've gotten one sooner if you'd finished Bad Timing...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.