Tales From The Borderlands Episode 4 Deaths.

Hello guys but ths is bugging me a lot and i thought that you all should know what im talking about.
Basically in tales from the borderlands episdoe 4 scotter dies but i kknow that he doesnt return and i have some reasons why
1. at the end of the pre sequel theres a cut scene at the end where your up on sanctuary when Lilith makes sanctuary fly to hide from Handsome Jacks Hyperion missiles basically it shows that Athena is tyed up and is telling the story of the pre sequel and lilith decides to want to kill athena (She gets caught by Brick and mordecai in tales from the borderlands episode 3 where she risks her life to save Fionas. after that she gets tied up and is questioned.. (Sorry but i got a little side tracked :D )
2. And basically all of the important characters are there to witness Athena's Story and how she helped handsome jack become a monster. Everyones there. Brick, Mordecai, Lilith and basically guess whos not there SCOOTER!!!!!!!!. But then if you think about it he might not be there because Either he died by the massive rocket in Episode 3 of tales from the borderlands. or hes not there as he not there same as moxxi and such but yeah sorry for making a Book but tell me what you think :D

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.