What if Rhys and Fiona have been perfectly safe this whole time?

"What did you really think the CEO of Hyperion would come to pandora without an army at his beck and call"

"Yeah and with my Vault Hunter skills i've thought of fifty three ways to kill you on this trip only thirteen involving your eyes"

"Only thirteen that's impressive"

"Thanks Rhys"

"If you were so... prepared why did it take you this long to act? Why did either of you come at all?"

"Best way to find out who set a trap is pretend to fall for it. "

Comments

• Nice theory :) it would be awesome! Still quite a risk - to gamble with your own life. I have to say a conference call is pretty lethal :P

• That is not the worst thing that could happen ..... acctualy I would like to see this to happen.

• I wanna see it too! Loader bot army!!!

That is not the worst thing that could happen ..... acctualy I would like to see this to happen.

• That would be defineltey awesome.

Roymiller33 posted: »

I wanna see it too! Loader bot army!!!

• edited September 2015

Well we don't know what happens to Rhys if you reject Hyperion, also considering they removed Helios being able to be seen in ep 1 during the future makes me think something happened to it

• Welp, if this were true, and I'd totally love for it to be, but I'm afraid I actually doubt it is... than Jack should totally be able to hack the Stranger's gun, since it's a Hyperion shotgun...

• At the rate the strangers been firing warning shots maybe he doesn't need to.

Welp, if this were true, and I'd totally love for it to be, but I'm afraid I actually doubt it is... than Jack should totally be able to hack the Stranger's gun, since it's a Hyperion shotgun...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.