Vaughn's abs!?

Nobody has been talking about it, but I'm super curious and want to know why Vaughn has abs!!! Has this already been answered or am I stupid for asking?

Comments

• Vaughn had a exercise bike installed in his office.

• Just stupid he tells you he installed an exercise bike like 10 seconds after you notice them.

• I'm assuming he's a high level accountant up at Hyperion and he's pretty good at his job. Which leaves a lot of free time to do anything in a big ol' space ship. Vaughn, not knowing how awsome he can truly be if he puts his mind to it, probably decided to just keep working out since there's nothing better to do. That, and the writers probably wanted Vaughn to have something really cool about him to keep him interesting.

• I remember that now, but it could be that he was hiding something and came up with a quick excuse... I dunno, I sometimes over analyze things :)

Just stupid he tells you he installed an exercise bike like 10 seconds after you notice them.

• Thank you, I can now be content with this whole thing.

DoubleJump posted: »

I'm assuming he's a high level accountant up at Hyperion and he's pretty good at his job. Which leaves a lot of free time to do anything in

• edited September 2015

He apparantly works out on a machine in his office. The look really good but im dissapointed that Rhys doesn't have any(going by his reaction).

• edited September 2015

Vaughn needs to burn those calories from dem Hyperion donuts somehow! You should try their donuts sometime they're tasty, even Loaderbot approves!

enter image description here

• Now I'm hungry for donuts. ;-;

Vaughn needs to burn those calories from dem Hyperion donuts somehow! You should try their donuts sometime they're tasty, even Loaderbot approves!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.