Telltale Is Foreshadowing *****'s DEATH

I think Telltale is foreshadowing Sasha's death. I think this mostly because of Athena. Now as we all know Athena had a sister that died because Atlas tricked her. And the "big" choice whether or not to kill Cassius ended in the same result, with him surviving. The choice "seemed" useless but what if it actually decided what Fiona would do if her sister did get killed? Also Sasha's been set up as a romantic option for Rhys. So how hard would it hit to have her die for the people that go for that option! But I also have a theory on how she might survive. Felix. If you left Felix alive maybe he comes back and saves Sasha. But if you let Felix die maybe Sasha would die and Fiona would give her the present Felix left her as she slowly closes her eyes or something. I feel like they might make Fiona a parallel to Athena (considering all their similarities). Especially if they are going to make Fiona a vault hunter. I set up 2 straw polls to see what you guys think.

[enter link description here](http://strawpoll.me/5315998/r Who do you THINK will die in Episode 5 (main cast only).)
[enter link description here](http://strawpoll.me/5316052 Who do you WANT to die (all characters))

Let me know what you think and thanks for reading :D

Comments

• Sasha's been set up as a romantic option for Rhys. So how hard would it hit to have her die!

not at all

• welp time to derail another thread with another shipping shitstorm, i guess.

Green613 posted: »

Sasha's been set up as a romantic option for Rhys. So how hard would it hit to have her die! not at all

• How is that derailing a thread? He asked a question and I answered it.

Piggs posted: »

welp time to derail another thread with another shipping shitstorm, i guess.

• nah, I say she is save.

• The Cassius choice wasn't useless it determined where Vaughn ended up.

• I meant for the people who actually ship them together lol. Even if you don't like Rhysha it would still be a hard hit to see any character in this game die imo. I've grown so attached to all of them. Yes. Even August.

How is that derailing a thread? He asked a question and I answered it.

• edited August 2015

I dunno, I haven't liked Sasha since episode 1, it has nothing to do with any of the ships.

PoopBrown posted: »

I meant for the people who actually ship them together lol. Even if you don't like Rhysha it would still be a hard hit to see any character in this game die imo. I've grown so attached to all of them. Yes. Even August.

• Yeah I changed the sentence so it's all good now lol.

I dunno, I haven't liked Sasha since episode 1, it has nothing to do with any of the ships.

• Oh yeah forgot about that. Well it was useless in terms of Cassius and Athena's fates is what I guess I meant.

dojo32161 posted: »

The Cassius choice wasn't useless it determined where Vaughn ended up.

• Even if you don't like Rhysha it would still be a hard hit to see any character in this game die imo.

Not really. I liked Rhys and Sasha from ep1 but later changed my opinion. I didn't like Fiona or August that much from ep1 and again I've chaged my opinion since then. Though I can't say I would be glad if either of them died, I'm sure I would feel pretty meh about them. I'm also sure they won't die tho.

PoopBrown posted: »

I meant for the people who actually ship them together lol. Even if you don't like Rhysha it would still be a hard hit to see any character in this game die imo. I've grown so attached to all of them. Yes. Even August.

• I feel like the "romance" between Rhys and Sasha was just a joke about fan fiction and shipping, not a definite decision on who-loves-who

• I doubt that. I would expect Fiona to be much sadder or angrier in the present scenes if Sasha died.

• I actually don't think so. I Really think it just shows how good TTG knows about the Universe of Borderlands. Borderlands has alot of Love Storys. I mean there is a Dlc dedicated to a Wedding between the Hodunks and the Zafords. Then there is Lillith+Roland, Athena+Janey, Moxxi+Mordecai, Moxxi+Jack, jack+Nisha. Then the Sidequest in the Claptastic Voyage Dlc, about Claptraps Fear of other peoples Lonelyness so he Brings back T.K Bahas wife. This is why i Love the BL Universe so much. It's Not just a Mad Max with Space Elements. It feels Way more "Human" Then other Lores of Games.

Umikaloo posted: »

I feel like the "romance" between Rhys and Sasha was just a joke about fan fiction and shipping, not a definite decision on who-loves-who

• She will be killed and return with a beard.

She will then say, takes big gasp of air.

"I got lucky. Real lucky."

• I got lucky.Real lucky.

enter image description here

Dem skillz man

Poogers555 posted: »

She will be killed and return with a beard. She will then say, takes big gasp of air. "I got lucky. Real lucky."

• ZapThroat posted: »

I got lucky.Real lucky. Dem skillz man

• enter image description here

<3

Fucking perfection.

• When you know Rhysha will perdure in your heart and OP's prediction doesn't scare you at all.

• I think the exact same thing because it makes all the sense. Why else would they force romantic interaction with you no matter what if they weren't going to take it away from you? It's classic telltale. I hate it though. I mean, You'd think Fiona would get more scenes with her since she's her sister but I guess not. I'll be upset if she dies because I Kinda like her but I won't to say I didn't expect.

• i hope so, but i know its not going to happened

• edited September 2015

Nah.

• I've actually been thinking about it... What if they're trying to trick us? What if they are foreshadowing the death of one of the sisters, but it's Fiona, and Sasha is the one that moves on to be the vault hunter?

Cool to think about, at least. I can imagine particular people would be pissy about it.

• How exactly does that make sense if Fiona died in the past but is still alive in the present?

Piggs posted: »

I've actually been thinking about it... What if they're trying to trick us? What if they are foreshadowing the death of one of the sisters,

• i think he mean she will die in the present

J-Master posted: »

How exactly does that make sense if Fiona died in the past but is still alive in the present?

• But what if we are already all dead, in the future...?

i think he mean she will die in the present

• we are all dead in the far future

But what if we are already all dead, in the future...?

• Wow, calm down there, Jaden Smith.

But what if we are already all dead, in the future...?

• How can we calm down if our blood circulates?

papai46 posted: »

Wow, calm down there, Jaden Smith.

• I don't think anything involving Moxxi counts as a love story. Same with Jack, really.

GSSalvador posted: »

I actually don't think so. I Really think it just shows how good TTG knows about the Universe of Borderlands. Borderlands has alot of Love S

• Well I mean the present sections do take place a year after the events, you'd expect her to have learned to deal with it by then.

Abeille posted: »

I doubt that. I would expect Fiona to be much sadder or angrier in the present scenes if Sasha died.

• NOOOOOOO, By playing videogames like Agar.io

• I think your choices is going to get either Sasha or Vaughn killed. Although, my husband and I also think Vaughn is going to become a psycho, because dem abbs!!! lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.