Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• @ABigBadWolf .... the time has come...

enter image description here

I lost sight of the spider. Welp, tonight I will die.

• Good morning, guys! <3

Looks like my vacations are over soon. Tomorrow, I'll say "Hello" to school ;___;

How are you all today? ~-^

• I believe in Rhyiona because

insert all my fanart here

Also this enter image description hereMUST happen

Green613 posted: »

Alright guys I'm gonna start a new thing. Here's how you do it just put "I believe in Rhyiona because" in bold, and then under it put the reason. Simple enough? Alright I'll start.

• YES

Telltale deliver this for my birthday.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I believe in Rhyiona because insert all my fanart here Also this MUST happen

• edited September 2015

I believe in Rhyiona because

I can.

Alright guys I'm gonna start a new thing. Here's how you do it just put "I believe in Rhyiona because" in bold, and then under it put the reason. Simple enough? Alright I'll start.

• I believe In Rhyiona because

just like god, it doesn't exist.

I lied, I never believed.

atheistproblems.

• Oh my god, what have you guys done to me. I actually had a fucking Rhyiona dream...it had a happy end, too...

So, Rhys and Fiona wake up on this uninhabited planet after realizing that they must have crashed there with a small space ship build for two persons. Searching the rubble, they find a note from the stranger that tells them he launched them off to die here after he had heard enough of their story to find the vault on his own. The note also tells them to use the time to finally make peace with each other before they eventually died, having gotten sick of their constant bickering.

Horrified over the fact that they would die on a remote planet without any civilization, and even more horrified ove rthe fact that they would lose the vault, they begin working at a plan to find their way back. Rhys manages to repair the broken space ship somehow, but regrettably learns that it only had held enough fuel to bring them here. It didn't have enough to take them back.

Fiona then suggests putting up solar stations to convert the energy into power for the spaceship, only to have Jack appear before Rhys, pointing his finger at her and making fun of her stupidity, telling him that this planet they were on was way too far away from the sun to collect enough energy. It would take them years to gather enough. Especially since the planet's day/night cycles lasted very long and it would soon become night.

Luckily for them, he also tells Rhys about his prototype revolutionary way of producing energy. Introducing the "love machine", followed by telling Rhys to shut up his piehole for laughing at the name, he tells them that this awesome machine would convert the energy created during sex into usable electricity and proudly boasts that if he had gotten around to install one of those back on Helios, his sex drive alone would have probably been enough to power the station, if Rhys knew what he meant. Unfortunately, he never had the time to build it, since he had been so busy killing vault hunters. But he still had the plans, which he uploads directly into Rhys' brain.

And so Rhys gets to build it with spare parts of the space ship, although very sceptical. The plans itself made sense in his head, but he couldn't quite believe something like it would really work. Not until he saw it himself.

Surprisingly enough, it does. And so the reluctantly spend all their days fucking each other whenever they could to power their damn shuttle.. I know, horrible, tight? I think I am going to get sick...

It doesn't end there, though. Turns out Jack tricked them and added a function to that device that would digistruct him back to life like a NEW-U station once it gathered enough energy. Shocked about this, Jack tells them that the real fun is about to start now as they had to make up for the power they had lost bringing him back to life.

So, getting desperate here because food and water was running low, they basically turn Fiona into this:

And, wait for it, it gets even better. Once they actually make enough energy with her, they remember that the shuttle was a 2 man ship from the start. So Jack and Rhys silently agree to take the ship themselves and leave Fiona behind. After all, Jack hates vault hunters and Rhys was Hyperion's president. One was useful, the other was a parasitic bandit, so the choice is an easy one. Without giving her a second glance, they launch the ship and leave her to die alone on that planet while they return to Helios.

Happy end.

...what? I never said the end was happy for you guys.

• enter image description here

XDJulieXD posted: »

I believe in Rhyiona because insert all my fanart here Also this MUST happen

• edited September 2015

That's... disturbing, to be honest.

Oh my god, what have you guys done to me. I actually had a fucking Rhyiona dream...it had a happy end, too... So, Rhys and Fiona wake up

• yeah...makes me wonder what's wrong with my head. The first dream in ages I can actually remember and it's this.

HellFish posted: »

That's... disturbing, to be honest.

• edited September 2015

Good morning everybody! :)

uncomfortable silence

Is anyone here?

Nevermind. :)

Well, when you wake up/finish work/finish school etc., check in and tell me how've you been. ;)

• edited September 2015

Yeah... sometimes I regret having dreams only very rarely, but it's better than having dreams like this, I suppose. :)

But I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you. Other than that you're shipping Rhysha. :P

yeah...makes me wonder what's wrong with my head. The first dream in ages I can actually remember and it's this.

• Hi, I'm alive! Are you? Are you still alive?

Good morning everybody! uncomfortable silence Is anyone here? ... Nevermind. Well, when you wake up/finish work/finish school etc., check in and tell me how've you been.

• I believe in Rhyiona because

The voices told me to

• I am. :) How's your day? Actually, what time is it in Quebec now? :D

Eryka posted: »

Hi, I'm alive! Are you? Are you still alive?

• It's 7:21 AM

I am. How's your day? Actually, what time is it in Quebec now?

• Oh, then your day barely started. Good luck in school! :)

It's 7:21 AM

• It's getting pretty cold, true that. Had to start up the heater two days ago 'cause I was freezing. :)

I'm good, thanks for asking. Went to bed early yesterday so I finally had enough sleep. :)

• enter image description here

We hear you, though alive we are not.

• SaladMan × SteakMan (The true ship)

• Goddammit... I got a copyright strike for the THIRD time. I can't upload thumbnails...

• :-( Hug?

Goddammit... I got a copyright strike for the THIRD time. I can't upload thumbnails...

• An author's life is hard.

• I thought he called you "you fuck" at the end lmao

An author's life is hard.

• I WILL SINK THAT SHIP.

SaladMan × SteakMan (The true ship)

• would have honestly made more sense xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I thought he called you "you fuck" at the end lmao

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

We should rename the thread : Rhys X Fiona Confirmed ; Zombie Thread

• nicer food

oh man

I'm jealous

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well this strange land is my other half dude, it is just as much my home as England is :P Anyways, nicer people, nicer weather, nicer food... But it is missing something that only England possess

• Son, your mom will kill if you do that, I've already burned your furry costumes... What else should I burn to punish you? Maybe your other furry costumes?

I WILL SINK THAT SHIP.

• you can't burn what doesn't exist

Son, your mom will kill if you do that, I've already burned your furry costumes... What else should I burn to punish you? Maybe your other furry costumes?

• Yeah. [Hugs Eryka]

:-( Hug?

• Heyooo

how you guys doin

• Stop lying Green named you ABigBadFurry

you can't burn what doesn't exist

• Hi, good.

Heyooo how you guys doin

• Music time, post music fellas enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.