Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah that's a common one here.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

people here just say "stop drinking/smoking"

• Well, I gotta go too, my drama is starting in 15 minutes. I'll be back in... three hours? I think so, but we'll see.

enter image description here

• What's your school system like?

I guess I'm just too used to my school system :P

• 15 subjects, 6 classes per day..

What's your school system like?

• edited September 2015

Basically the same here, cept we have 7 as the max in a day and 5 as the lowest.

Wait that's not the same at all lmao

15 subjects, 6 classes per day..

• I hate math, even though I'm good at it.

It MAKES ME USE MY BRAAIIN

yey, mawr meth homewerk c u soon guise

• I believe in Rhyiona because

They are sweet together, and I see them hooking up in the future :)

Green613 posted: »

Alright guys I'm gonna start a new thing. Here's how you do it just put "I believe in Rhyiona because" in bold, and then under it put the reason. Simple enough? Alright I'll start.

• YEEES!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

I believe in Rhyiona because insert all my fanart here Also this MUST happen

• It started out hot as fuck!

And then you killed it dead >:(

Oh my god, what have you guys done to me. I actually had a fucking Rhyiona dream...it had a happy end, too... So, Rhys and Fiona wake up

• edited September 2015

MFW I'm done with class for the day and the latest comments are everyone leaving

• I hate those reviews :P

I get you're being nice, but check your fucking grammar!!! XD

An author's life is hard.

• tfw when you work hard on a math task and it took you a lot of time but your result is like 2482/650

• edited September 2015

Dead, apparently... Wake up, guys!

• Dude, it took him 100+ questions to guess 'The Great And Mighty Poo' from Conker's Bad Fur Day when I tried it once :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Akinator is fucking ruthless, he even guessed that stupid statue next to him once.

• As in the numbers are too big?

That happens so much when I overthink stuff, which I do too often. Sometimes in an exam I just sit on one task for like 10 minutes thinking so hard. Then I can't finish it on time.

tfw when you work hard on a math task and it took you a lot of time but your result is like 2482/650

• edited September 2015

Sigh So relatable :P

• it's too big and messy and it'll take me a lot of time to do it over again to check if I made a mistake

As in the numbers are too big? That happens so much when I overthink stuff, which I do too often. Sometimes in an exam I just sit on one task for like 10 minutes thinking so hard. Then I can't finish it on time.

• So I went to a diner for breakfast:

Had 2 sunny-side-up eggs, 2 fluffy pancakes, 2 amazing sausages, and a crunchy potato mash cooked with onions and (ugh) small green peppers. All in all, it was very tasty and VERY filling :D

Later I'm going to the cinema to watch No Escape.

So how are we all today? :)

• edited September 2015

I hate that feeling, like when I take the hard and long route instead of the easy simple route with way lower numbers.

And since our teacher doesn't let us use calculators, I GOTTA USE MY MIND.

Good luck though my pal.

it's too big and messy and it'll take me a lot of time to do it over again to check if I made a mistake

• I was doing my controlled exam for my Geography CW today, I spent like 15 minutes trying to think what bananas smell of.

As in the numbers are too big? That happens so much when I overthink stuff, which I do too often. Sometimes in an exam I just sit on one task for like 10 minutes thinking so hard. Then I can't finish it on time.

• edited September 2015

Sounds like a nice day.

I'm not having school tomorrow since it's a holiday thing, I've still gotta go to school just no lessons and back sooner. So that'll be nice. Also, I CAN SLEEP IN YEEE BOII.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I went to a diner for breakfast: Had 2 sunny-side-up eggs, 2 fluffy pancakes, 2 amazing sausages, and a crunchy potato mash cooked wit

• Mine?

Autocratic

What's your school system like?

• Like bananas, duh.

I'd probably instantly skip it and go on to easier ones, and then come back later.

I was doing my controlled exam for my Geography CW today, I spent like 15 minutes trying to think what bananas smell of.

• wow

I was doing my controlled exam for my Geography CW today, I spent like 15 minutes trying to think what bananas smell of.

• It's raining outside though at 73 degrees Farenheit :P

Oh I remember those days at school! :D

Sounds like a nice day. I'm not having school tomorrow since it's a holiday thing, I've still gotta go to school just no lessons and back sooner. So that'll be nice. Also, I CAN SLEEP IN YEEE BOII.

• I love rain so that wouldn't be a problem to me, it improves the scenery. And makes everything look cooler and more dramatic.

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's raining outside though at 73 degrees Farenheit :P Oh I remember those days at school!

• edited September 2015

I never knew this kind of a question would be so tough

• Dark blue. No competition.

• Why would you ever pick black jeans?

• I believe in rhyiona because the rhyiona-community is one of the greatest internet-groups I ever joined, and telltale can't ignore the biggest thread in their whole forum. they'll just HAVE to make it

Green613 posted: »

Alright guys I'm gonna start a new thing. Here's how you do it just put "I believe in Rhyiona because" in bold, and then under it put the reason. Simple enough? Alright I'll start.

• Dark blue's my favorite. So, I'll choose that for you.

• What am I a fucking emo? Really dark blue is the only way to go dude!! XD

• edited September 2015

GUYS! ears up here! sorry for the spam, I really, really am, BUT:

I JUST GOT MY FIRST SALARY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

• votes for black jeans

oh crap

• Congratulations! Have you spent it already? :P

Dracu98 posted: »

GUYS! ears up here! sorry for the spam, I really, really am, BUT: I JUST GOT MY FIRST SALARY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

• But... but... why? Dark blue jeans are better... :(

buntingsir posted: »

votes for black jeans oh crap

• enter image description here

c u soon, joanna :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, I gotta go too, my drama is starting in 15 minutes. I'll be back in... three hours? I think so, but we'll see.

• bruh

buntingsir posted: »

votes for black jeans oh crap

• shit, i wanted to click black but i clicked dark blue ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.