Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But... black goes with everything... with every color. I always prefer black or light blue jeans. .-.

HellFish posted: »

But... but... why? Dark blue jeans are better...

• John, John, brother, tell them all, that black jeans is the way to go, pls help. ;~~~;

shit, i wanted to click black but i clicked dark blue ;_;

• enter image description here

shit, i wanted to click black but i clicked dark blue ;_;

• edited September 2015

Don't... don't... don't question me, I like black jeans.

enter image description here

bruh

• black is the best, it goes with everythong!

blue, white, green, red...

i mean, look how kewl they are!

buntingsir posted: »

John, John, brother, tell them all, that black jeans is the way to go, pls help. ;~~~;

• THANK YOU! :3 yeah, some of it :D I bought 50€ for steam (installing dragonball xenoverse at the moment), a new hard drive with 2TB space (so I can actually install xenoverse and don't have to worry about losing all of my data on my laptop, 'cause that's a shitton of data), and, most important, I made the promise I gave myself when I was 5 true and bought the chocolate my parents never wanted to buy me :D

Congratulations! Have you spent it already? :P

• edited September 2015

I do agree that it goes with every thong.

black is the best, it goes with everythong! blue, white, green, red... i mean, look how kewl they are!

• Fair enough.

Don't... don't... don't question me, I like black jeans.

• YES THAT'S MY BRO

I know right?! They fit perfectly with everything, every shirt, every kind of shoes.

black is the best, it goes with everythong! blue, white, green, red... i mean, look how kewl they are!

• c?

black jeans are the way to go

I do agree that it goes with every thong.

• am i not kewl enough now ;~~~;

Fair enough.

YES THAT'S MY BRO I know right?! They fit perfectly with everything, every shirt, every kind of shoes.

• I agree that black goes with everything but... Black jeans are a no-go for me :P

But... black goes with everything... with every color. I always prefer black or light blue jeans. .-.

Congratulations, dude!

Dracu98 posted: »

GUYS! ears up here! sorry for the spam, I really, really am, BUT: I JUST GOT MY FIRST SALARY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

• You're just fine, Jane <3

am i not kewl enough now ;~~~;

• edited September 2015

to be fair, I would have been disappointed if my mind had done anything less to destroy it. With that kinda ending, I at least can still accept that it had really been me who had dreamt that up.

HazzatheMan posted: »

It started out hot as fuck! And then you killed it dead >:(

• I voted for the black jeans too tbh.. ._.

votes for black jeans oh crap

• What do you mean? .__.

am i not kewl enough now ;~~~;

• Very nice my man!! :D

So what do you do for a living? :P

GUYS! ears up here! sorry for the spam, I really, really am, BUT: I JUST GOT MY FIRST SALARY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

• I know it does, I acutally really like the color, but... jeans are supposed to be blue! :P

Or maybe my wardrobe is the problem? I already have a black jacket, black hoodie, black (and blue) shoes and almost half of my t-shirts are black... black jeans would make me literally invisible at night. :D

But... black goes with everything... with every color. I always prefer black or light blue jeans. .-.

• loud cheering and clapping heard from the crowd

• I knew I could count on you.

• edited September 2015

Haven't seen you in a while Kim, how are you doing?

also ur a skrub

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I voted for the black jeans too tbh.. ._.

• and almost half of my t-shirts are black

Sounds like me :P

Mine are either white or black, and with logos.

I know it does, I acutally really like the color, but... jeans are supposed to be blue! :P Or maybe my wardrobe is the problem? I already

• Hey Dom, I'm doing fine..just really exhausted these days.

College..omg.. I need to get some art supplies for tomorrow. Also, I'm almost finished with that Rhyiona art :P

What about you?? How are you?

Haven't seen you in a while Kim, how are you doing? also ur a skrub

I voted for the black jeans too tbh.. ._.

• Well, that's true.

sudden realization

Is it bad, that I love to wear black shoes and T-shirts with my black jeans? ಠ_ಠ Not constantly mind you, I have a lot of colorful shirts and such, but pretty often nontheless...

I know it does, I acutally really like the color, but... jeans are supposed to be blue! :P Or maybe my wardrobe is the problem? I already

• But why, they're so cool...

I agree that black goes with everything but... Black jeans are a no-go for me :P

• Hope you feel more energetic in the coming days ^^

Ahh, college seems stressful ;~;

Oh god yes, I need your art TO SURVIVE, and I'm parched.

I'm pretty good, becoming exhausted from school though since I don't get enough sleep, hopefully I'll get some in the weekend.

Hey Dom, I'm doing fine..just really exhausted these days. College..omg.. I need to get some art supplies for tomorrow. Also, I'm almost finished with that Rhyiona art :P What about you?? How are you?

• i wear black color very often, i'm not kewl ._.

What do you mean? .__.

well, it is almost different every day, hard to describe it shortly :D I'm working at the biological station of my city, which means I'm helping to "clean up" the nature around the city. it's physical work which I'm not used to, but for some reason, it's fun anyways :D

Very nice my man!! So what do you do for a living? :P

• THANK YOU ;_;

loud cheering and clapping heard from the crowd

• Guess who's back?

• Wait does that mean I'm not cool, I wear a black vest outside.

i wear black color very often, i'm not kewl ._.

• I think it depends... some light grey colored clothes goes fine too.

• edited September 2015

also has a sudden realization

Is this a trick question? :P

You're awesome and your style is also awesome!

Seriously though, it's not bad at all, don't worry. But it might be better to get dark blue jeans so that you're not completely in black. ;)

Well, that's true. sudden realization Is it bad, that I love to wear black shoes and T-shirts with my black jeans? ಠ_ಠ Not constantly mind you, I have a lot of colorful shirts and such, but pretty often nontheless...

• thank you so much ;_;

Congratulations, dude!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.