Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Your reply hadn't appeared before I edited it.

NICE FUCKIN EDIT BUTTON U SKRUB

• What?

Did you really think I wasn't going to say it? >:)

Hehehe >:3

Kawaiii posted: »

wth wolfsei

• I didn't get it :P

Kruzii posted: »

its a joke, I would never turn someone down because of something like that. Buuuuut I would tell him that his outfit would look better if his belt and his shoes have fitting colors, when we know us better

• "Hi you're hot but you should totally buy a new belt."

"I can choose it for you and maybe we can try it in the fitting room, watcha say?"

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kruzii posted: »

its a joke, I would never turn someone down because of something like that. Buuuuut I would tell him that his outfit would look better if his belt and his shoes have fitting colors, when we know us better

• Omfg xD

"Hi you're hot but you should totally buy a new belt." "I can choose it for you and maybe we can try it in the fitting room, watcha say?" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

"Hi you're hot but you should totally buy a new belt." "I can choose it for you and maybe we can try it in the fitting room, watcha say?" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

• I read that wrong and spent quite a while wondering what the hell a yee bowl is and why anyone would want to sleep in it :P

Sounds like a nice day. I'm not having school tomorrow since it's a holiday thing, I've still gotta go to school just no lessons and back sooner. So that'll be nice. Also, I CAN SLEEP IN YEEE BOII.

• WOLFSEI X LILIUM

you're definitely a cersei now

Wolfenus54 posted: »

What? Did you really think I wasn't going to say it? Hehehe >:3

• Belts aren't really cosmetic. I wear one because I'm skinny and pants don't hold on me.

never... belts are meh but yeah, thanx 4 da advice, bruh

• I'm telling you to ship Kawaii x Paul. Are you gonna follow my orders if I do that?

No one can tell me what to do Not even big papa Green

• PAUL X KAWAIII

You're not the only one who can do it! >:D

WOLFSEI X LILIUM you're definitely a cersei now

• whateva u say, bruh

i still dont like em

Belts aren't really cosmetic. I wear one because I'm skinny and pants don't hold on me.

• I haven't, that's unfortunately true, but I firmly stand behind my statement. And who knows, maybe one day I will and I'll be able to tell you again. :)

Next week, I am meeting my internet friend from Australia (she'll be sightseeing in several European cities and Prague is among them), so nothing is impossible. ;)

Well, the summer weather was horrible in the past two years here as well, but we had "nice" 41 degrees this time. I kinda regretted wishing for a nice weather... .D

buntingsir posted: »

What's done is done, but the choices that brought you here clearly were right. ;D (Also I'm sure you'll find love again, don't ever doubt th

• I ship Kawaiii x Paul anyways :P

If you ship those two, then maybe. x3

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm telling you to ship Kawaii x Paul. Are you gonna follow my orders if I do that?

• Still counts as following orders.

So what you're saying is that if I ship them you'll follow my orders and ship them as well, but if I don't you'll leave them be?

I ship Kawaiii x Paul anyways :P If you ship those two, then maybe. x3

• writing that down in 'pick up lines' book

• Great job, as always! Goodnight, Elliot. :)

• so many new OTPs...

enter image description here

• If you ship Kawaiii x Paul with me, then I'll follow your orders but if you don't ship them, then I won't follow your orders but I'll still keep shipping those two :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Still counts as following orders. So what you're saying is that if I ship them you'll follow my orders and ship them as well, but if I don't you'll leave them be?

• WHAT THE HELL ERYKA

Eryka posted: »

Bad, I have school in 10 minutes...

• flirting skills 13/10

• more like 69/10 amirite

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

flirting skills 13/10

• whats this about wolfenus x lilium? is it a new ship?

• edited September 2015

ye

it's going stronger than when titanic sank (kinda doesn't make sense. exaggeration!)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

whats this about wolfenus x lilium? is it a new ship?

• edited September 2015

More like 696969696969696969/10

more like 69/10 amirite

• Hm, that's a reasonable answer.

Really I'm just having fun, if I ship anyone here then I don't announce it to the world :)

What would happen now if exact rules were being followed is you would have a moment of indecision seeing as I haven't mentioned if I in fact ship them or not. But seeing as you're you you'll just go back to shipping them.

If you ship Kawaiii x Paul with me, then I'll follow your orders but if you don't ship them, then I won't follow your orders but I'll still keep shipping those two

• u mean 69696969696969/69696969

6lewd9u

more like 69/10 amirite

• more like 69696969420/69 amirite

more like 69/10 amirite

• fuk ye

• I ship iiiit

• Aw, yeah, that'd be really cool to meet someday. We've actually been discussing a few times the possibility of creating a Rhyiona con. Those were jokes, but who knows... :D (alsogoshthanksagain I'm sure you're not so bad yourself. ;3 )

Whoa, that's awesome, she's from friggin Australia... Hope you'll have a nice time meeting her, that's gotta be so exciting. ^-^

Damn, 41 degrees, that's tough... How did you survive? We had nice 15 degrees and rainy days, so I guess, I shouldn't complain, ooops.

HellFish posted: »

I haven't, that's unfortunately true, but I firmly stand behind my statement. And who knows, maybe one day I will and I'll be able to tell y

• Don't you remember all that drama surrounding it a week (or was it two weeks) before?

You really do have a goldfish level memory. :)

• im gonna ship it

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I ship iiiit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.