Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• more like 69 000 amirite

JumpyJoey posted: »

It will flourish with +30 000 pages, of course.

• I just really like drawing mustaches to everyone! .-.

Lol, I have an idea!

I'm going to draw to every Rhyiona shipper a mustache :D

• There's a short hair epidemic going around in my school. So it's pretty common to see girls with short or really short hair.

Personally I've been thinking about growing out my hair a little bit. Want that hair like Carl in TWD :^)

Oh, it's not. Well, I dunno really, I've never thought about it. That's alike in all countries, then. Girls in my school will dye their h

• wow, almost this entire thred doesn't like me ;_;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you just suck as a cupid /

• nonsense, i really like you

but you should work more on your cupid skills tho

wow, almost this entire thred doesn't like me ;_;

• edited September 2015

Oh wow that is a big coincidence indeed :D Yeah I'll miss you too! I hope you'll have fun with your friend as well!

This is actually the same friend who likes to draw Borderlands fan art with me so..mayyybe we'll draw some more? :D We are also gonna play Until Dawn together and I'm glad that she wants to play it with me! (because it's a horror game and it's super fun to play horror games at night with someone)

but I also need to do a few tasks, but I can't bring myself to do them,

Yeah, same here actually. (spooky coincidence day) There's so many things I should do but it's too easy to avoid all those important tasks :P

I drew a picture for my dad as a birthday present and we both cried our eyes out hah :P

buntingsir posted: »

Ah that's wonderful, glad you had a great time! That's such a weird coincidence, I'm gonna visit my friend this weekend too, so I won't b

• Sure xD

more like 69 000 amirite

• but you should work more on your cupid skills

i kno, but how? ;_;

i must do something 2moro...

nonsense, i really like you but you should work more on your cupid skills tho

• Okay, tomorrow it will be my first day to school... no more vacations for me but as always... Winter is coming.

So good night everyone! R rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ <3

Yes, @Kawaiii ! I said "R rated Rhyiona dreams" again! What are you going to do about that, huh? ;)

Well... anyways... hugs for everyone!

[Hug everyone] [Glass everyone]

• idk I suck at that too

just watch how people interact with each other

but you should work more on your cupid skills i kno, but how? ;_; i must do something 2moro...

• tfw u find new delicious smut

enter image description here

• Huh. That's cool, I would like to see that xD

Go for it, man!

Quiff posted: »

There's a short hair epidemic going around in my school. So it's pretty common to see girls with short or really short hair. Personally I've been thinking about growing out my hair a little bit. Want that hair like Carl in TWD :^)

• He just wants to prove himself :P

Thanks a lot! <3

Kruzii posted: »

comon rhys, just tell her that you let her win! amazing as always<3

• ayy good night

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, tomorrow it will be my first day to school... no more vacations for me but as always... Winter is coming. So good night everyone! R

• u fcking cersei

r rated rhyiona dreams wolfsei

Okay, tomorrow it will be my first day to school... no more vacations for me but as always... Winter is coming. So good night everyone! R

• r rated rhyiona dreams

Welp, good night my favorite peeps in the world.

• edited September 2015

hugs Wolfsei

Goodnight! I'm sure you'll make it until dawn when you riled up Kawaiii like that... ;D

• Haha, get rekt, m8 <3

Kawaiii posted: »

u fcking cersei r rated rhyiona dreams wolfsei

• edited September 2015

yessir

idk I suck at that too just watch how people interact with each other

• @QUIFF, GOOD, YOU'RE HERE, WE'VE GOT TO PROTEST AGAINST THE GROTESQUE INSULTS TOWARDS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!

• O' I am Death and none can tell if I open the door to heaven or hell. ;)

HellFish posted: »

hugs Wolfsei Goodnight! I'm sure you'll make it until dawn when you riled up Kawaiii like that... ;D

• ayy macmillan!

yessir

• I'm always relieved that you don't pick the other alternative, it seems pretty harsh xD

Goodnight, Wolfenus :)

• What is this "sleep" you are talking about? xD I don't understand the concept of it..

Still haven't done anything productive today, though

I hate/love those kind of days. I always want to be productive but on the other hand it's sometimes superfun to just do nothing and relax :P

HellFish posted: »

I'm great, I had some much needed sleep yesterday so I'm not sleepy at all, which is great. Still haven't done anything productive today, though. Thanks for asking!

• Thanks, same for you! <3

Oh, that's super awesome! Oooh, Until Dawn is really interesting, I watched Cry's playthrough (like always, haha). Playing horror games with friends is awesome, you can scream together and then laugh about it, yay! :D

It always is!I hope we'll be able to do everything in time. ;] (2spooky4me)

Aww, that's so sweet, spending time with your family is truly priceless.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh wow that is a big coincidence indeed Yeah I'll miss you too! I hope you'll have fun with your friend as well! This is actually the sa

• Pleaseberhyionapleaseberhyionapleaseberhyiona

tfw u find new delicious smut

• enjoy your night... ;)

• WE'RE GONNA GO BERSERK ON THEM

WAIT, WHO IS THEM NOW AGAIN?

• edited September 2015

i still haven't found the one :\

• no, because YOU didn't write it ;_;

lottii-lu posted: »

Pleaseberhyionapleaseberhyionapleaseberhyiona

• Why do I have to do all of the dirty work?

Although... i do have an idea for one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no, because YOU didn't write it ;_;

• enter image description here

WE'RE GONNA GO BERSERK ON THEM WAIT, WHO IS THEM NOW AGAIN?

• do all of the dirty work

Although... i do have an idea for one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YES FUCK YES

lottii-lu posted: »

Why do I have to do all of the dirty work? Although... i do have an idea for one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited September 2015

Oh believe me it's been super hard avoiding Cry's let's play of it but I don't wanna get spoiled. :D (gonna watch it later any way, Cry is too awesome)

Playing horror games with friends is awesome, you can scream together and then laugh about it, yay! :D

Exactly :P Plus I'm too afraid to play it all by myself xD

Thanks, same for you! Oh, that's super awesome! Oooh, Until Dawn is really interesting, I watched Cry's playthrough (like always, haha).

• THE ONLY PERSON I CAN THINK OF IS GREEN AND I DON'T WANNA GO BERSERK ON GREEN

MAYBE TRY TO REASON WITH HIM?

• WELL THANKS ANYWAY

Why the hell am I still screaming? -.-

• My memory is not really the best, but I hope yours is, so you can keep this part of the conversation about Rhyiona con in mind and eventually remind me so I could try to convince more people it's a great idea. Then it's just a one small step away from becoming reality. We must make Shia proud! ;)

The only problem (apart from money and time) I see is that some people here are too young to be travelling across Europe by themselves and meeting strangers from the internet... :D

On the outside I'm keeping my cool, but on the inside I am freaking out! :D Story of my life.

Do you have any other favorite songs? Band/genre is irrelevant; it's always funny to me when people ask me "What kind of music do you like?" and "What's your favourite band?", since I tend to listen to anything I like and I don't care what genre it is... If I like it, I listen to it, simple as that. :)

Okay, I'm not sure if the last paragraph is actually comprehensible. :D What I wanted to say, is that if I had a playlist of my favorite songs, it would be crazy random. Pop, rock, metal, rap, classic, dubstep, ... you name it. :D

Pfff, I'm absolutely not sure about me looking nice and all too, but you're saying it so confident, so I'm not gonna doubt my statement abou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.