Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

'SCUSE ME WHAT? WHO WOULD DARE?

NU JÄVLAR SKA DET PANGAS!

JumpyJoey posted: »

@QUIFF, GOOD, YOU'RE HERE, WE'VE GOT TO PROTEST AGAINST THE GROTESQUE INSULTS TOWARDS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!

• enter image description here

diplomacy is always better than war ¯_(ツ)_/¯

THE ONLY PERSON I CAN THINK OF IS GREEN AND I DON'T WANNA GO BERSERK ON GREEN MAYBE TRY TO REASON WITH HIM?

• GREEN DARES SULLY OUR GOOD NAME BY STATING THAT THE DONKEY IN THE FAMILY TREE IS SWEDISH AND THEREBY ASSOCIATING US WITH DONKEYS!

Quiff posted: »

'SCUSE ME WHAT? WHO WOULD DARE? NU JÄVLAR SKA DET PANGAS!

• Can I protest with you and Quiff? :D because if someone offends my hubby, then I'm offended too! >:(

@QUIFF, GOOD, YOU'RE HERE, WE'VE GOT TO PROTEST AGAINST THE GROTESQUE INSULTS TOWARDS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!

• so what is everyone giving wolfenus and lilum next week?

• Fine. But only 'cause you're the one asking.

diplomacy is always better than war ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Oh, I can imagine, I couldn't have done it, probably, I'm weak. xD I applaud you for that. And yeah I agree, he is awesome!

I can relate, I can't even watch playthroughs for horror games calmly, I just draw or do other stuff at the same time to prevent myself from seeing something too frightful. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh believe me it's been super hard avoiding Cry's let's play of it but I don't wanna get spoiled. (gonna watch it later any way, Cry is too

Fine. But only 'cause you're the one asking.

• You can, in fact :^)

Make sure that when you start Gymnasiet that you go to Internationella Engelska Gymnasiet (iegs for short)

That's were I hang out B)

Huh. That's cool, I would like to see that xD Go for it, man!

• But I'm a "keep my anger and disappointment locked up inside me until it one day explodes and brings everyone down with me" type of person :(

• sum toys

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so what is everyone giving wolfenus and lilum next week?

• nothing

so what is everyone giving wolfenus and lilum next week?

• Hell yeah! Let 'em feel the wrath of Scandinavia!

But wait, John told me to calm down...

Can I protest with you and Quiff? because if someone offends my hubby, then I'm offended too! >:(

• do all of the dirty work Although... i do have an idea for one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) YES FUCK YES

• lmao

sum toys

• there there

enter image description here

But I'm a "keep my anger and disappointment locked up inside me until it one day explodes and brings everyone down with me" type of person

• NOT OK, NOT OK AT ALL. I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS.

I WILL SULLY HIS BELOVED ANIME GIRLS BY POSTING GAY SPORT ANIME TRASH IN HERE.

GREEN DARES SULLY OUR GOOD NAME BY STATING THAT THE DONKEY IN THE FAMILY TREE IS SWEDISH AND THEREBY ASSOCIATING US WITH DONKEYS!

• It's... well... nevermind. If you can keep going without it, you have an advantage, so good for you, I guess... Although I'd recommend you to try it at least once in a while. ;)

Yeah, I love those days too, but it's a bit of a problem when most of my days are like that. Not that I mind, but it makes me feel a little bit bad... :D

What is this "sleep" you are talking about? xD I don't understand the concept of it.. Still haven't done anything productive today, th

• 'Course ducky. I knew you would always have my back!

Can I protest with you and Quiff? because if someone offends my hubby, then I'm offended too! >:(

• lord unrad

lmao

• actually Finland is not part of Scandinavia but who the hell cares? let's burn everything down!! Muhahahah!!!

But wait, John told me to calm down...

But I wanna burn things :(

Hell yeah! Let 'em feel the wrath of Scandinavia! But wait, John told me to calm down...

• Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh?! I'm an owl now?!

Sorry, sorry xD

there there

• @Green613

this is just the beginning

• edited September 2015

plz quiff

don't do this! You're better than bush tea!!

Y-Y

@Green613 this is just the beginning

• YASS QUIFF TAKES ACTION

But I've been asked to step down, so I will rely on you and Hanna to continue the fight.

Btw I've been wondering about that. You've never mentioned your name! (Sorry if that's an uncomfortable implied question)

NOT OK, NOT OK AT ALL. I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS. I WILL SULLY HIS BELOVED ANIME GIRLS BY POSTING GAY SPORT ANIME TRASH IN HERE.

u dont hav 2 listen to meh

do whatchu hav 2 do...

defend the honor of your country!

Hell yeah! Let 'em feel the wrath of Scandinavia! But wait, John told me to calm down...

• edited September 2015

True..

But you're a part of Norden, the Nordic pact!!!

actually Finland is not part of Scandinavia but who the hell cares? let's burn everything down!! Muhahahah!!! But wait, John told me to calm down... But I wanna burn things

• aww hubbyy!<3 <3 I will always have your back no matter what!! :)

insert a drawing where an axolotl hugs a duck here

'Course ducky. I knew you would always have my back!

• cute af owl tbh ;P

Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh?! I'm an owl now?! Sorry, sorry xD

• will some sasuke calm you down?

@Green613 this is just the beginning

• Hey, I know that place! I have a friend who graduated there last year :)

I've been considering it tbh

You can, in fact :^) Make sure that when you start Gymnasiet that you go to Internationella Engelska Gymnasiet (iegs for short) That's were I hang out

• what the fuck

Kawaiii posted: »

lord unrad

• yes, we are Nordic buddies! jaay! :D

True.. But you're a part of Norden, the Nordic pact!!!

• he insulted my country ;_;

revenge is necessary to be able to calm my ancestors.

Kawaiii posted: »

plz quiff don't do this! You're better than bush tea!! Y-Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.