Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The wrath of the Nordic countries! :D Too many people (Finnish people) forget the Scandinavia thing, damn. ;>

nohuhhuh posted: »

actually Finland is not part of Scandinavia but who the hell cares? let's burn everything down!! Muhahahah!!! But wait, John told me to calm down... But I wanna burn things

• Still, you're a part of Norden!!!

Go ahead :)

actually Finland is not part of Scandinavia but who the hell cares? let's burn everything down!! Muhahahah!!! But wait, John told me to calm down... But I wanna burn things

• what the hell

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what the fuck

• But I want to listen to you ^-^

I'll save my rampage skillz for another day.

u dont hav 2 listen to meh do whatchu hav 2 do... defend the honor of your country!

• So i made a thread and honstley i feel as if i'm going to become kill ._.

• Tru xD

cute af owl tbh ;P

• But I want to listen to you

enter image description here

first time anybody has ever said that to me...

I'll save my rampage skillz for another day.

good choice ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

But I want to listen to you ^-^ I'll save my rampage skillz for another day.

• y? it's a completely normal thred tbh

lottii-lu posted: »

So i made a thread and honstley i feel as if i'm going to become kill ._.

• edited September 2015

Ah cool, what was her name, and which house?

I really do recommend you going here, not just because *I *am :p but it's a really friendly place. We're like one big family in our house :)

And the teachers are great, really understanding and fun to be with!

Hey, I know that place! I have a friend who graduated there last year I've been considering it tbh

• Idk maybe it's my anxiety? I just get really nervous at times :/

y? it's a completely normal thred tbh

• only holy narto can calm my soul at this point.

will some sasuke calm you down?

• edited September 2015

more here, enjoy green

EDIT: okay even i cannot handle this anymore i'll stop guys

• joking aside, I should definitely sleep some more this lifestyle isn't healthy at all :(

but it makes me feel a little bit bad... :D

yeah I understand. There was a time in my life whern I did absolutely nothing productive and it was terrible. I felt so guilty all the time :P

I hope you find something productive (but also fun) to do! :3 But don't pressure yourself too much. just try to find something that you can enjoy.

HellFish posted: »

It's... well... nevermind. If you can keep going without it, you have an advantage, so good for you, I guess... Although I'd recommend you t

• edited September 2015

BEAR HUG <333

aww hubbyy!<3 I will always have your back no matter what!! insert a drawing where an axolotl hugs a duck here

• I just see a lot of hate on her, both tumblr and here.

So i feel as if i will get attacked in seconds, i'm just lucky so far the people who have commented are nice xD

• you shouldn't be, there's no reason to be anxious about it, just relax and think about rhyiona :)

Idk maybe it's my anxiety? I just get really nervous at times

• enter image description here

I just realized I'm making the lewd lord blush.

What other powers do I have that I don't know of?!

But I want to listen to you first time anybody has ever said that to me... I'll save my rampage skillz for another day. good choice ^-^

• Yeah I'm always the first one correcting people who say that :D

The wrath of the Nordic countries! Too many people (Finnish people) forget the Scandinavia thing, damn. ;>

• narto is a skrub

saske ftw

Quiff posted: »

only holy narto can calm my soul at this point.

• What other powers do I have that I don't know of?!

power of awesome conversation? u use it all the time :P

I just realized I'm making the lewd lord blush. What other powers do I have that I don't know of?!

• mean

Kawaiii posted: »

what the hell

• but you are a duck, why are you giving me bear hugs? :D

BEAR HUG <333

• Oh, don't worry, I got it. ;3

Yeah, it'd be impossible to bring absolutely everyone and that's a shame. Or maybe it's for the best, who knows.

Same... Often it's difficult to keep up with the roller-coaster of emotions inside. ;-; Hey, would you mind telling me about your meeting next week, you got me curious x) If you don't want to, I'm not going to pry, it's kinda weird of me to ask anyway, but oh well...

Ooohh, I got a ton of favourite songs, can't even name them all. And, yeah, I listen to everything that I like as well, but I still have a few preferences... I absolutely love Alela Diane and The Shins, that's for sure.

Weeeell, I suppose you can say that I love rock music, mostly indie and folk, but I also love 60s rock music (Jefferson Airplane, used to listen to The Who, The Beatles, The Velvet Underground... someone else too, I don't remember ugghh xd). I'm not really picking them on purpose, it just so happens that I'm drawn to the same kinds of songs, it's always funny to me. Like... soft, tender and melodic...? While we're at it, might as well post something else, you gotta listen to this

enter link description here

Gosh, this post got big, I don't know if you even need so many information from me, I'm just excited to talk about interests, sorry :D

It's your turn to post a song to me. :3

HellFish posted: »

My memory is not really the best, but I hope yours is, so you can keep this part of the conversation about Rhyiona con in mind and eventuall

• I dunno if I should say that here without her permission, though...

I'll consider it ^-^

You'll probably have left by the time I start there anyway :P

Ah cool, what was her name, and which house? I really do recommend you going here, not just because *I *am but it's a really friendly pl

• because I have a warm big heart like a bear :^)

but you are a duck, why are you giving me bear hugs?

• I'm ready for battle!!

@Green613 this is just the beginning

• holy shit so cute

I'm ready for battle!!

• girls

mean

• Thank you John :)

you shouldn't be, there's no reason to be anxious about it, just relax and think about rhyiona

Buh-bye, Imma go hide in my corner.

What other powers do I have that I don't know of?! power of awesome conversation? u use it all the time :P

• edited September 2015

Ahh true, I forgot that :p

Hmm probably. I will do an exchange year in the us starting next year, so I'll have to come back to iegs after that to graduate.

So if you're a 01, then we'll have the chance to meet.

I dunno if I should say that here without her permission, though... I'll consider it ^-^ You'll probably have left by the time I start there anyway :P

• fair enough. :P

because I have a warm big heart like a bear :^)

• You'll do fine, there's no reason for anyone to complain :)

So i made a thread and honstley i feel as if i'm going to become kill ._.

• edited September 2015

lies

evryon knos narto is da thing

narto is a skrub saske ftw

• But I'm trying to be threatening here! Be afraid of me! :(

Kawaiii posted: »

holy shit so cute

I'm ready for battle!!

• Thanks, it's just not many people on here like her so i feel as if i'm going to get hated on. I'm probably being paranoid xD

You'll do fine, there's no reason for anyone to complain

• nuuu

pls dont go

Buh-bye, Imma go hide in my corner.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.