Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good night, brotha.

i should b going too peace out ppl

• but its my way of blackmailing you guys into helping me get my dirty work done

In all seriousness though, if it really truly offends you, I'll have it taken down ASAP :p

JumpyJoey posted: »

But I don't mean remove the donkey, just maybe use a flag that won't offend anyone. Damn, that'll be a tough job, she seems to mostly do what she likes.

• wow wow wow

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

its just beautiful Sauce

• enter image description here

it's okay, nighty night <3

I'm sorry, I have to go to bed

• boi im drooling

its just beautiful Sauce

• R rated rhyiona dreams Cara!

send help, i accidentally fell asleep at least five times in the last few hours. i'm going to submit now, goodnight. pray4me

• ONLY IF YOU RESPECT NARTO

ABigBadWolf posted: »

RESPECT SASUKE

• R rated Rhyiona dreams guys!

• Good night Cara <3

send help, i accidentally fell asleep at least five times in the last few hours. i'm going to submit now, goodnight. pray4me

• try waking up to some nice and calm music, that's what i do and it works great for me :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

i usually miss too much time by just sleeping... and i hate alarm clocks. xd

• Gortys is shipping it so hard

its just beautiful Sauce

• Dammit my feed didn't show your reply :( I hate when this happens.

Anyway I'm going to sleep now. I'm just too weak. ;P good night Jane!

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, I can imagine, I couldn't have done it, probably, I'm weak. xD I applaud you for that. And yeah I agree, he is awesome! I can relate,

• edited September 2015

gortys represents rhyionas

Gortys is shipping it so hard

• It's okay, happens to me too sometimes :)

Sweet dreams, dear Hanna! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Dammit my feed didn't show your reply I hate when this happens. Anyway I'm going to sleep now. I'm just too weak. ;P good night Jane!

• peace!!

i should b going too peace out ppl

• Good night!

• I DO JUST NOT AS MUCH AS SASUKE

Quiff posted: »

ONLY IF YOU RESPECT NARTO

• I really tried to find one but most of them were really disturbing or just notfunny :P

Even the word knugen is funny. Can't go wrong with that! :)

That work perfectly fine too (nothing can beat an 'ol knugen meme tho )

• Sleep tight!

• Sweet dreams, Kawaiii!

Kawaiii posted: »

R rated Rhyiona dreams guys!

• Good night kawaii <3

• aw too bad, but i loved the previous ones you posted, the Finnish memes I mean.

Knugen has a special place in our hearts<3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I really tried to find one but most of them were really disturbing or just notfunny :P Even the word knugen is funny. Can't go wrong with that!

• THEN IT'S A NO FROM ME

I DO JUST NOT AS MUCH AS SASUKE

• It's time for me to hit the sack now too. Especially since I'm still sick.

Have a good night pals! Quiff out

• You too :^)

• Good night quiff <3

It's time for me to hit the sack now too. Especially since I'm still sick. Have a good night pals! Quiff out

• Nighty night nights.

It's time for me to hit the sack now too. Especially since I'm still sick. Have a good night pals! Quiff out

• enter image description here

Ladies and gentlemen! I'm delighted to announce that it is officially happening!

• What always happen : Thread is Alive when it's school, Thread is Dead when I'm home

• gn

enter image description here

Whoa, is that the time?! Well, who needs six hours of sleep, amirite? Hehe... he... shit. Goodnight everyone

• YAY

Just skype me whenever you are :33

HazzatheMan posted: »

I saw a LOT of black smoke Oh and at some point I WILL be visiting New York!!!!

• Mind sex too strong

its just beautiful Sauce

• Cry in the corner

• And When I'm asleep, dreaming of R rated Rhyiona dreams (well, 10% of the time, mostly anxiety of unfinished homework meant to be handed in the following day), this group is literally throwing a party.

Eryka posted: »

What always happen : Thread is Alive when it's school, Thread is Dead when I'm home

• We're reject

And When I'm asleep, dreaming of R rated Rhyiona dreams (well, 10% of the time, mostly anxiety of unfinished homework meant to be handed in the following day), this group is literally throwing a party.

• edited September 2015

Well, I don't have any stories that are more personal than those two I wrote two days ago. :)

So, here we go. It all happened about a year and a half ago. I was still a mess back then, you know why, but that doesn't really affect this story in any significant way. It all started with an idea. I was getting bored after finishing my finals and decided to start watching a "new" series. In the end, I picked Dexter. Long story short, the series was awesome, but the final season was disappointing to say the least.

It was after finishing the series that I decided to visit Dexter subreddit and share my feelings of intense disappointment with locals. The last season was objectively bad, but there was also a personal reason why I didn't like it - for the first time (and the only time before TFTB), I was "shipping" two fictional characters. Now, I'm not proud of it, since shipping the two main protagonists, Dexter and his step-sister Deb, is, despite the fact that they were not related, well, questionable. I was very passionate about it. Hope you won't think I'm crazy now. :D

So, one good fella directed me towards a fanfiction on FFN. But this fanfiction was no ordinary fanfiction. It was a piece of art. I've never seen a fanfiction with a writing so superb and the story so complex. And, frankly, I don't think I'll ever see something that can top it. I could go on and on why I think it's so good, but you wouldn't get any sleep then. :) All in all, it's 620 000 words of pure greatness.

Why am I telling you this? It's pretty simple. She was/is the author of it. I've hopped in on the train when the fanfic was half-complete, and after some time we started talking. At first only about the story, the series and the ship, but then we started talking about our lives and other interests as well. Nowadays we exchange walls of text every two or three weeks and she will soon get married and (hopefully soon) self-publish her third book. The books are one awesome urban fantasy story and are definitely worth a read - it was a no-brainer for me to get them, despite "not being a fan of reading books", since I love her writing style.

And, well, most of what is happening now you already know - couple months ago, she decided to go on a trip around the major cities of Central and Eastern Europe and we decided it would be great if we met. :)

Okay, maybe that's too detailed and most of it is not that relevant, but since I've already written it, I'll leave it here. :D

As for the song...

Coldplay - What If

I would post more songs and/or give it more thought, but I felt like I was replying way late already.. hope you'll like it anyway... sorry. :D

EDIT: Hope you're not asleep already! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Well, it could be personal, right? I'm not sure myself to be honest. .-. I'd love to hear a full story, but it'll take a long time to wri

• updating tree in the OP with @lilxgoofycuz and removed the donkey

im gonna find something else to punish u with kawaiii mark my fuking words

Sign in to comment in this discussion.