Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• :O

I could kiss you right now!!!

IT'S SHEER PERFECTION!!! <3

• edited September 2015

Oh my god. This is absolutely amazing. Thats it! It's my new backdrop! <3

• I saw that clip when I went to the theaters to see some Disney movie but Rhys and Fiona are in their place now ;>. Wasn't there some kinky part in it? Nice art btw.

• Holy shit, that's awesome!

• I won't tell you. :P I had a couple of casualties... none of them were on purpose but a result of my stupidity. ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well atm no one is dead in my playthrough. I THOUGHT Josh was dead until I read up that he faked it all (don't tell me how he did it thou

• Thanks Green ;w;

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

ITS AMAZING

• I think that is the point of the game when you first play it dude :P Making mistakes is a part of the experience!

Also, I kinda figured it out for myself that the mysterious guy with the flamethrower was actually helping you! I mean, he never directly interacts with anyone in a murderous way, and why would he offer his hand to Beth at the beginning if he really wanted to kill them?

(In the beginning, I was none the wiser, so I let go of the branch instead of allowing Hannah to fall)

Also, Wendigos man.... Awesome myth! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I won't tell you. :P I had a couple of casualties... none of them were on purpose but a result of my stupidity. ;-;

• Thanks Harry <3 ;A;

:O I could kiss you right now!!! IT'S SHEER PERFECTION!!!

• It's paperman :D

Kinky part??

Thanks ^-^

I saw that clip when I went to the theaters to see some Disney movie but Rhys and Fiona are in their place now ;>. Wasn't there some kinky part in it? Nice art btw.

• OMG, Thanks ;w; <3

Oh my god. This is absolutely amazing. Thats it! It's my new backdrop!

• Oh, yeah, definitely. I figured out he was good but hey, fear of the unknown. :P

I really wish I'd kept them all alive though. One of them I think I had an excuse for but the other two were plain stupidity of mine haha.

I think that is the point of the game when you first play it dude :P Making mistakes is a part of the experience! Also, I kinda figured i

• edited September 2015

oh my FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING. I'VE SEEN THE SHORT YOU'VE BASED THIS ON AND IT WAS ADORABLE (I THINK I WATCHED IT BRIEFLY THOUGH)

WONDERFUL JOB KIMMY! <3

Also hey. <3

EDIT: Why is that tagged as a spoiler? :o

• :D Thanks ^-^

TheCatWolf posted: »

Holy shit, that's awesome!

• THANKS RAY :3

THIS IS AMAZING KIMMY

• T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U :P

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

• I thought he was the killer!!! The machete and the coat and the mask, Jason Voorhees references everywhere!!!! XD

I failed at getting to the sexy time with Jessica, that bummed me out :P Also Mike is a beast for running out into the cold with just a tank top on! :O

Let's see.... I really want Chris and Ashley to just kiss already! I know how to not have Ashley kill Chris also (I would've shot Chris anyways!)

Oh, yeah, definitely. I figured out he was good but hey, fear of the unknown. :P I really wish I'd kept them all alive though. One of them I think I had an excuse for but the other two were plain stupidity of mine haha.

• edited September 2015

@xfuriouss

Where is she? :(

If Weronika isn't back soon then I need a new ship!

EDIT: xfuriouss hasn't logged in since August 20th :O

• edited September 2015

OMG THANK YOU!!

Hii Kristi!! <3

EDIT: I feel awkward without a spoiler tag tbh.. .--.

kristi78968 posted: »

oh my FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING. I'VE SEEN THE SHORT YOU'VE BASED THIS ON AND IT WAS ADORABLE (I THINK I WATCHED IT BRIEFLY THOUGH) WONDERFUL JOB KIMMY! Also hey. EDIT: Why is that tagged as a spoiler?

• THATS MEANS ded :(

@xfuriouss Where is she? If Weronika isn't back soon then I need a new ship! EDIT: xfuriouss hasn't logged in since August 20th :O

• :'(

We could've had so much....

@ABigBadWolf Ray, does this mean I need a new ship with someone?

THATS MEANS ded

• I loved Mike at the end of the game but maaaan I hated him at first, he irritated me so much. :P Then he turned badass.

Chris x Ashley is the best ship imo No way I'd attempt to shoot her. Chris would never!

I thought he was the killer!!! The machete and the coat and the mask, Jason Voorhees references everywhere!!!! XD I failed at getting to

• edited September 2015

What's awkward about it? You should show your art to everyone and they'll definitely appreciate it more than hiding it behind a spoiler tag. <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OMG THANK YOU!! Hii Kristi!! EDIT: I feel awkward without a spoiler tag tbh.. .--.

• I thought the same thing, he was a douche and thought he was God's gift to women :P But yeah, when he left that cabin he threw all that stuff out the window and got Brave as fuck! XD

Don't tell me if they kiss or not! I wouldn't shoot her, those 2 are just meant to be! When I saw they both had a crush on one another, I knew it was gonna be good :D

I loved Mike at the end of the game but maaaan I hated him at first, he irritated me so much. :P Then he turned badass. Chris x Ashley is the best ship imo No way I'd attempt to shoot her. Chris would never!

• I sort of had a bad experience last time,I'm sorry. .-. I feel its better to put it behind a spoiler tag.

omg I'm sorry.

What's awkward about it? You should show your art to everyone and they'll definitely appreciate it more than hiding it behind a spoiler tag.

• edited September 2015

6 more days until the thread's anniversary

7 days until my birthday

A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS TILL PAUL'S BIRTHDAY (I don't know the exact date. He mentioned the amount of days but I'M NOT GOING THROUGH ALL THESE COMMENTS TO FISH IT OUT!)

We have so many things going on this month, it's crazy! :D

• Nothing to be sorry for, Kimmy. :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I sort of had a bad experience last time,I'm sorry. .-. I feel its better to put it behind a spoiler tag. omg I'm sorry.

• Well, I'd say give her some time, she might be going through tough times. :(

We could've had so much.... @ABigBadWolf Ray, does this mean I need a new ship with someone?

• wat who ships who? ?

We could've had so much.... @ABigBadWolf Ray, does this mean I need a new ship with someone?

• Thanks Kristi <3

Nothing to be sorry for, Kimmy.

• Oh, yeah. His honesty meter went completely down for me after I maxed out bravery which was weird because I don't recall being a liar. Strange.

I won't tell you lol

And yeah! When Ashley got her into I went "wait, didn't he like her too...? fuck yea OTP on the way". :P

I thought the same thing, he was a douche and thought he was God's gift to women :P But yeah, when he left that cabin he threw all that stuf

• enter image description here

FUK YEA ONLY 8 PAGES TO 1069 YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!

6 more days until the thread's anniversary 7 days until my birthday A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS TILL PAUL'S BIRTHDAY (I don't kno

• Oh my god, this is soooo beautiful and gorgeous. Adorable, amazing job, Kim! ;A;

I especially adore how you drew Fiona, she's a godess.

• Thank you so much Jane! I'm so glad you like it!

Omg Thanks :D. I tried to imitate Paperman's art style...

YES FIONA IS A GODDESS

buntingsir posted: »

Oh my god, this is soooo beautiful and gorgeous. Adorable, amazing job, Kim! ;A; I especially adore how you drew Fiona, she's a godess.

• 6 more days until the thread's anniversary

wtf already

i havent even started my speech yet

6 more days until the thread's anniversary 7 days until my birthday A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS TILL PAUL'S BIRTHDAY (I don't kno

• edited September 2015

Nothing to see here, move along. :(

• edited September 2015

Oh my god I just had the most terrible nightmare ever! I was at the local store with my mother and she suddenly told me this: " Hanna, I'm going to kill myself after we get out of this store. It's my time to go. I don't see any reason to live anymore. I had a good life and you are going to be fine. I leave all my money for you. Don't cry."

So of course I cried a lot. I tried to stall her so that we wouldn't leave the store for a long time but she kept going no matter what I said to her.

Here's something I said: "I'm sorry if I've been a terrible daughter but we will fix this like we always do! I love you!"

And then she just left without even looking at me.

Jxtxtxtxgxghxhxlc I hate this, I hate this so much! It's been almost an hour since I had that dream and I'm still crying. Now all I can think about is to go and wake my mom up and tell her how much I love her. And I know exactly why I had this dream, it's because I haven't came along with her recently in real life and apparently this is how I deal with family issues..

I don't know why I thought it would be a great idea to come here and tell this to you but I just can't sleep right now and I thought this would help me somehow..

Also, @kimmy-klu that art of yours was amazing!

• enter image description here

That just put a smile on my face

Sign in to comment in this discussion.