The Rejection Ending

So we get something along the lines of "When I make you strangle her(Fiona)" from Jack. She'll either know or not know. But after you get 'Jacked In' you also get a line from Jack saying "Ohh I can't believe how long I was stuck inside that little head of yours! Key word "WAS stuck". You may look at this as nothing, but : How is Jack controlling Helios, Rhys and himself simultaneously? He looked around in Rhys' Point Of View, leaning towards the idea that he can fully control Rhys now. While controlling himself in his "new body"? And Helios? What in hot Belgium waffles on a skillet plugged into an IPhone charger is this catastrophe? He started as just an AI... Now he can control a whole computer database, an only half robotic man, and his new body that he SOMEHOW OBTAINED?! Not to mention how he knew he would have a new body. Unless Nakiyama made him one and programmed it into the AI...

Comments

• edited September 2015

Well Im guessing he might be referring that his new body is Rhys, maybe he still has a bit of him in him. The only reason I think that though is because Jack tells Rhys he will make him kill Fiona himself. That or Jack cant concentrate at all

• But Jack also states how long he WAS inside Rhys' head. o_o

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Im guessing he might be referring that his new body is Rhys, maybe he still has a bit of him in him. The only reason I think that though is because Jack tells Rhys he will make him kill Fiona himself. That or Jack cant concentrate at all

• edited September 2015

Yeah I know, like I said, maybe jack cant concentrate on what hes plans on doing and just goes

IMMA MAKE YOU KILL HER YOURSELF

NOT REALLY IM NOT IN YOU ANYMORE

Sike, maybe the port thing can make jack control rhys from his ai thingy magigy

bigdogg0821 posted: »

But Jack also states how long he WAS inside Rhys' head. o_o

• Hmmm... But my Hot Belguim Waffles still question the fact that he can triple task P_P

Yeah I know, like I said, maybe jack cant concentrate on what hes plans on doing and just goes IMMA MAKE YOU KILL HER YOURSELF NOT REALLY IM NOT IN YOU ANYMORE Sike, maybe the port thing can make jack control rhys from his ai thingy magigy

• enter image description here

Hmmm... But my Hot Belguim Waffles still question the fact that he can triple task P_P

• Since he's in charge again he can order the guards to capture Rhys, Jack Rhys back in, upload himself into his favorite meat puppet (Again, Rhys), commence sweet strangling, Jack back into Helios, airlock Rhys.

Boom. Profit. Nothin' but net.

But Jack also states how long he WAS inside Rhys' head. o_o

• Jack didn't quite say that to me. What I did was accept his offer but then I wimped out on the QTE and Jack was like: nah ah ah. The fact that Jack was so casual about it, like he suspected Rhys (or I guess me) was going to chicken out and it was all apart of his plan.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2015

How is Jack controlling Helios, Rhys and himself simultaneously?

He uploaded himself to the Hyperion network, but I don't think he fully disconnected from Rhys either. He's not technically inside Rhys' head anymore, but he still has control/influence over him from when he was. He's becoming a kind of hivemind, becoming more and more omnipotent with each computer/system he infects, and gaining control over them, like a nasty virus. He could potentially have his own personal army of robots, machines -- and possibly people -- at his disposal if he keeps spreading into other systems.

• I think that Jack is out of Rhys' system and that he can't no longer control Rhys' cybernetics. Wih the new body I think he is either refering to Helios or he got himself a robotic body (RoboJack) - or maybe uploaded himself into a loaderbot :)

• IT BETTER NOT BE OUR LOADER BOT!

Roymiller33 posted: »

I think that Jack is out of Rhys' system and that he can't no longer control Rhys' cybernetics. Wih the new body I think he is either refering to Helios or he got himself a robotic body (RoboJack) - or maybe uploaded himself into a loaderbot

• edited September 2015

I... just automatically thought when he said "upload" jack onto the system it meant taking him out of Rhys and into Helios. I was assuming jack was 'out' and that's why he's not there in the present. I guess we'll see in 5.

• My version of the rejection ending:
    enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.