Tales From The Borderlands - Athena's Relatonship

Hey guys this is just to talk about the relationship between Athena and Janey Springs
As we figured before that she doesn't listen to things such as love and affection as she was trained and manipulated By Dahl Forces as you hear in Borderlands the Pre Sequel where Tiny Tina compliments Athena on her looks and she doesn't recognize that she got a compliments and apologizes :D so tell me what you think Below...

Comments

• It wasn't Dahl it was Atlas....

• Oh sorry lol well Atlas soldiers then :D

It wasn't Dahl it was Atlas....

• she does have emotions, the scarf she wears around her neck was a gift from her (now dead) sister and her murder rampage is fueled by her loss, I fell like she distances herself from people so it doesnt happen again (a la Mad Max) either way, she would have no non-emotional reason to stick with janey after returning to pandora, the only possible reason for their relationship is because Athena cares.

• Um. What's there to talk about and what is your question exactly?

• edited September 2015

Only thing I have to talk about it, is that it's set up to fall apart. Janey isn't too sure about how Athena feels about her, and Athena is outright lying to Janey about what she's doing. Maybe she's right to do so but, that's a quick end to lots of relationships right there. And hey, nothing wrong with that. Sometimes things just fall apart.

• I kinda doubt that they are going to separate, really. For one Janey is pretty frigging determined to make it work and Athena does indeed have strong feelings for her, even if she is bad at expressing them. That's a good combination since all they need is the will to work out their rather minor issues. Yes, minor. What they are going through is just about the most common relationship speedbump there is and not that hard to work through provided there is will to do it.

ActionHank posted: »

Only thing I have to talk about it, is that it's set up to fall apart. Janey isn't too sure about how Athena feels about her, and Athena is

• Well whether it's minor is a person-to-person thing. Some people'd brush it off, some people would end a relationship right there for it. But yeh. I doubt they actually WILL split. Pretty rare for fictional characters to actually do so. But. I'd say possible.

I kinda doubt that they are going to separate, really. For one Janey is pretty frigging determined to make it work and Athena does indeed ha

• Pretty rare? Not really. Heavy Rain? The Witcher 3? Mass Effect 2/3? And so on..

ActionHank posted: »

Well whether it's minor is a person-to-person thing. Some people'd brush it off, some people would end a relationship right there for it. Bu

• enter image description here

Anyways if you tell Janey that Athena loves her then she goes straight to marriage. Since Athena doesn't really have......emotions....I'd figure it won't go well. So it's likely they'll break up. From what I've heard in cut audio Athena does love her back(thought she doesn't say it directly) so....ye.

Pretty rare? Not really. Heavy Rain? The Witcher 3? Mass Effect 2/3? And so on..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.