Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Thanks hazza! :')

I just woke up and reading my previous comments feels quite amusing now ;D it's funny how sometimes after having a nightmare you can't think straight for a while. I knew that it was just a dream but somehow I still believed that my mom was going to kill herself. But now I'm calm and everything is fine again. :3

Oh that dream of yours was really sad too. :(

I will talk with my mom later and I know she really wouldn't kill herself. And I really want to come along with her again, our bad relationship has been bothering me way too much.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Awww honey don't cry!!! Hugs It was just a bad dream. I'll tell you one of mine, this happened years ago: I love my Grandma to bits,

• Yeah for me it was the worst nightmare we ever. And it felt so real. But I'm fine know :)

Gigglebear posted: »

That is a worst Nightmare anyone could have

• What is this...? Has the void betrayed me? No...it cannot be. I won't allow it. If it comes down to this, I will sooner crush the void than let it turn against me! I WON'T BE DEFEATED!

XDJulieXD posted: »

I smell a shift in the void... IT BEGINS!!! YOUR CONVERSION!!! IT HAS BEGUN!!

• edited September 2015

Thanks Joey! I feel much better today and now I can finally think straight :) no more weird theories where my mom is gonna die because that happened in the dream haha. Oh boy, it was a terrible dream but I definitely overreacted. :P

But yeah I guess this dream was so upsetting because there was nothing comical about it. So after having this dream it was really hard to believe that it was just a dream.

Again, thanks so much for cheering me up. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh no Hanna ;-; hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs x1000 I know that the situation has probably blown over by now and you've talked to your moth

• Walao eh...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

At least you had an okay day xD I still have a headache cuz all my classmates were screaming. xD So today's the worst day of the year for me xD

• edited September 2015

Thank you Jane! :)

I was so upset last night but now I have rested and this dream doesn't feel as devastating anymore. It's funny how when you are tired and you begin to believe in things that you normally wouldn't. I was 100% sure that my mother is going to kill herself after having that nightmare although I know she would never do that.

And yes you are right! I should take an advantage of this situation and try to sort things out with her. I think this dream reflected my real life concerns and I should try to fix them.

But hey drama queen Hanna is gone and I feel a lot better now! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Oh my god, Hanna, my dear, I'm so so sorry, I hope you'll feel better. ;A; attack hugs And don't regret telling us about it, we're always gl

• I don't know what to say Hanna, that's horrible ;~~;

I hope you forget about it soon.

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

I hate you...

EDIT: I hope it didn't sound harsh, I was just joking. :) But I freakin' hate spiders!!!

Fuck https://twitter.com/gassymexican/status/642288059178840064

• See, now black widow spiders will actually hurt you, so I support killing them. :)

Is that your Twitter, or your friends? Or something else entirely?

• That's a popular youtuber :P

See, now black widow spiders will actually hurt you, so I support killing them. Is that your Twitter, or your friends? Or something else entirely?

• edited September 2015

Someone else entirely

Edit: whoops I didn't see that Im so fucking blind

See, now black widow spiders will actually hurt you, so I support killing them. Is that your Twitter, or your friends? Or something else entirely?

• Oh, okay. Thanks! It looked something like that. Which is why I asked. :P

That's a popular youtuber :P

• No! Please! No spiders! I hate spiders! PLEASE! Especially black widows! ;____;

• ;_; two is always better than one amirite?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm offended dude. You ask lotti as well? I thought I was special

• u 2 just seem perfect 4 eachother ^-^

enter image description here

So @John_Smith13 and @MarijaaNo7... What's this I hear about being shipped with @HandsomChef?

• They aren't me though.

(Ha, just kidding. Pretty small still.)

That's a popular youtuber :P

• Ah I see it now!

Actually KOTH_Sawmill,

• Ayy guys, just came back from camp and I'm going to post a huge post later.

just came

• We missed you!

Ayy guys, just came back from camp and I'm going to post a huge post later. just came

• Oh, it's really easy to get upset over a bad dream, it's perfectly fine! Happened to everyone, I'm sure of it.

I'm glad you're feeling better! And whenever you're feeling down, you should know that we're here for you. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you Jane! I was so upset last night but now I have rested and this dream doesn't feel as devastating anymore. It's funny how when

• DAMMIT SKRUB

Ayy guys, just came back from camp and I'm going to post a huge post later. just came

• "They hit each other" Ehhehehehehehehehehheheheheheheh

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ So I saw that my classmates didn't change from the last year. They are still acting like 5 year olds

• SIRFISH CAN'T BE BEATEN

DAMMIT SKRUB

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

@John_Smith13 your awake? Did you wake up earlier?

• Thank you, missed you guys too!!

Eryka posted: »

We missed you!

• wut?

i'm awake for 7 hrs already

• enter image description here

SIRFISH CAN'T BE BEATEN

• Okay, Do you have school?

wut? i'm awake for 7 hrs already

• i came back from school like an hour ago

Okay, Do you have school?

• why not, you'd be cute together, trust me girl

So @John_Smith13 and @MarijaaNo7... What's this I hear about being shipped with @HandsomChef?

• God damn time zones....

i came back from school like an hour ago

• Are YOU in school again?

Okay, Do you have school?

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯ u still in school then?

God damn time zones....

• she lives there, bruh

Are YOU in school again?

• tfw when you find something lewd in your own comment and you can't resist it

• Man... I was thinking literally about that like a second ago. You're reading people's minds.

she lives there, bruh

• I'm home, I'll go to hell in 1 hours 10 minutes

¯_(ツ)_/¯ u still in school then?

• Thank you so much Jane!! You are the sweetest! :3

Oh, it's really easy to get upset over a bad dream, it's perfectly fine! Happened to everyone, I'm sure of it. I'm glad you're feeling better! And whenever you're feeling down, you should know that we're here for you.

• Why can't I live there without everyone complaining about it!?

she lives there, bruh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.