Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm fine now. Thanks Dom! ;)

I don't know what to say Hanna, that's horrible ;~~; I hope you forget about it soon.

• thanx fam

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Man... I was thinking literally about that like a second ago. You're reading people's minds.

• No, you are! ;3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you so much Jane!! You are the sweetest!

• ARE U OK??¿ I THINK YOU HAVE A FEVER

Eryka posted: »

Why can't I live there without everyone complaining about it!?

• Anytime, bruh <3

thanx fam

• edited September 2015

Btw can you send a link to your youtube channel? I can't believe it took me this long to ask. (and sorry if you have already mentioned it before)

kristi78968 posted: »

They aren't me though. (Ha, just kidding. Pretty small still.)

• Yes I'm fine

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ARE U OK??¿ I THINK YOU HAVE A FEVER

• The most important thing I've learnt is that no one should ever go to school in Canada.

Yes I'm fine

• Why?

The most important thing I've learnt is that no one should ever go to school in Canada.

• You're there like the whole day. We only have 5 minutes breaks here (and one that lasts 15min) and we finish everything in 5 hours!!¡

Why?

• How would I survive without you? :3

No, you are! ;3

• I do that when I post something that's not funny, rude, and/or uninteresting. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

... You do that a lot dude

• Every breaks is 15-20 minutes and lunch break is 1 hour and 20 minutes

You're there like the whole day. We only have 5 minutes breaks here (and one that lasts 15min) and we finish everything in 5 hours!!¡

• Naww, I sure wouldn't survive without you! We're like destined to support each other, friends forever. B)

How would I survive without you?

• We have 10 minute breaks here (and 2 that last 20)

I wish they were shorter so we could be done with school faster.

You're there like the whole day. We only have 5 minutes breaks here (and one that lasts 15min) and we finish everything in 5 hours!!¡

• Welcome back!

Ayy guys, just came back from camp and I'm going to post a huge post later. just came

• You're cooler.

They aren't me though. (Ha, just kidding. Pretty small still.)

• Woah, that is a lot.

Every breaks is 15-20 minutes and lunch break is 1 hour and 20 minutes

• Haha, yeah, try kitties. :D They always cheer anyone up!

Thank you! Yeah I know it's just a dream but for some reason I feel like something bad is going to happen to her! I know it's really silly t

• edited September 2015

Author: Gray Skull

I know what's inside Rhys.

I've calculated the release date! PM me! (Can't tell the date to public or I'll be dead like Poogs.)

Walao eh...

• edited September 2015

We have known each other for quite long now and just seeing your avatar brings so many good memories. There's been times I couldn't talk to you as often as I wanted but even those few interactions with you are very important to me! (oh this is once again getting so overly sweet but I don't care x] )

Naww, I sure wouldn't survive without you! We're like destined to support each other, friends forever.

• Kitties are answer to everything! (I think we have a solution how to end wars ;D)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Haha, yeah, try kitties. They always cheer anyone up!

• Yeah, it's crazy how time flies by and we share so many amazing memories together now, it's awesome! Same here, I always loved chatting with you and I still do, sometimes it really seems to me like we've known each other for ages and like even met in real life (here's hoping it'll happen someday, haha) :D

(heck yes, bringing back sappy sweet conversations! B] )

We have known each other for quite long now and just seeing your avatar brings so many good memories. There's been times I couldn't talk to

• The final pic is so awesome! ;D (but I want think that Rhys doesn't have as big abs as in this drawing)

• just came

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ayy guys, just came back from camp and I'm going to post a huge post later. just came

• It's pictures like these that make the world go round.

• whoa...that's a pity :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

I just realized.. You and me have never talked on here before

• Oh that's horrible, I hope you feel better. ): The worst dreams are always those ones that feel like they could be real (instead of dreams about monsters etc).

• just came

Haha, I like how you beat John to the innuendo in your own post. XD

• Nice! Double celebration. XD

6 more days until the thread's anniversary 7 days until my birthday A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS TILL PAUL'S BIRTHDAY (I don't kno

• edited September 2015

Excuse me, nobody's asking you questions right now.

EDIT: I think you must have pressed the wrong button. I don't care about what I said to you.

• Take some breaks! It's not good to stare at the screen for hours. Especially because you end up not blinking as often as you should.

Just some advice from totally-not-a-doctor-me. :)

gad dayum playing mad max for 4 hours my head hurts -,-

• It consists of trying not to cry when I see an Adam Sandler picture

Tell me if you manage to achieve this! I struggle not to make this face every time.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. It's been a while. I've been preparing. Beyonce has been giving me intense training. It consists of trying not to

• I have no idea why you have your panties stuck so much into your crack, man. I didn't even troll you this time.

Excuse me, nobody's asking you questions right now. EDIT: I think you must have pressed the wrong button. I don't care about what I said to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.