Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ooh, what about Loader Bot! Does he get an instrument?

So here's a really silly question I came up with while at work, I hope this hasn't already been asked: If Rhys and Fiona (and the gang) made

• Oh. Sorry. I thought you're gonna raid us again.

I have no idea why you have your panties stuck so much into your crack, man. I didn't even troll you this time.

• enter image description here

...when did I ever raid you guys, really?

Oh. Sorry. I thought you're gonna raid us again.

• Oh, I forgot, Loader Bot would be on keyboard/organ.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Ooh, what about Loader Bot! Does he get an instrument?

• Okay, this thread must be ultra-mega-dead if there's no new comments in the time it takes me to shower and dry my hair :P

Anyway, I had orienteering in the massive forest today. I'm tired as hell, have cramps in my leg and think I've stretched a muscle but otherwise it's a great day :D I only need to do this two more times and we'll be finished for the year.

So how is everybody? :)

Haha, just kidding, I know there's no one here.

• edited September 2015

I only watched Cry's Let's Play of it. I'm no good at playing horror games, but I'm fine if someone else is playing and I'm just watching. I enjoyed it! I thought they under-used Jessica and Matt though. They barely appeared at all, and it's really easy for them to die. You can actually save everyone, except Hannah and Beth.

Idk what to feel about Josh. He did a really horrible thing, and it's worse because he focused on Sam and Chris, the two people who cared about him and weren't involved with the prank on his sisters. Why not focus on Mike, Jessica and Emily for the prank? But, Josh was also very mentally unstable and having terrible hallucinations so... idk. ):

I'm also kind of a softie, so I like all the characters a little, even Emily and Jessica. That's mostly 'cause Emily can be a badass when she's trapped in the mines, even though she's so bitchy. And Jess, I just feel really sorry for how much bad stuff happens to her.

Edit: Wow, I rambled quite a bit. :o

• they even take you to the forest to do the orienteering stuff? that's so not common here

well I am here..just watching some stuff, thanking God it's finally Friday.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, this thread must be ultra-mega-dead if there's no new comments in the time it takes me to shower and dry my hair :P Anyway, I had o

• I am, just arrived, but I'll have to attend to PM's first. :)

I'm little sleepy, which is strange since I've slept a bit over nine hours, but other than that I'm good, thanks! :)

What about you? Is orienteering part of your PE class? If so, that's pretty cool. :)

Okay, this thread must be ultra-mega-dead if there's no new comments in the time it takes me to shower and dry my hair :P Anyway, I had o

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

they even take you to the forest to do the orienteering stuff? that's so not common here well I am here..just watching some stuff, thanking God it's finally Friday.

• Yup, they do. It's a pretty big forest, too. I'm good at orienteering but last year I got lost and it kinda freaked me out so I went in a group even though I should've been alone to practice. I'll go alone on the assessment, though.

Oh yeah, the week is finally over :D

they even take you to the forest to do the orienteering stuff? that's so not common here well I am here..just watching some stuff, thanking God it's finally Friday.

• Do you get many PM's? :)

Did you just wake up? That could be a reason. Either that or you're randomly sleepy.

Yeah, it's part of PE. We get three practice lessons and one orienteering day a year. It's a big part of our midterm and winter grades :P

HellFish posted: »

I am, just arrived, but I'll have to attend to PM's first. I'm little sleepy, which is strange since I've slept a bit over nine hours, b

• Here are the three causes you did:

enter image description here

You shouldn't said that in the first place, let those boys be.

If you don't like it, then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING THAT!??

I told you not to say offensive to my posts, but instead, you chose to mock.

...when did I ever raid you guys, really?

• Thanks ;w;

It's wonderful!

• Hahaha it is :D It's Paperman

Thanks

takes cookie :P

Dracu98 posted: »

it looks like it's from a pixar-movie! awesome and cute! here, take a cookie

• Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you like it Joanna ;-;

Thanks for the kind of words omg :O ;A;

Oh...my...god. This is... This is really one of the best things you've ever done. And that's saying a lot considering your other masterpi

• edited September 2015

PM's? Who gets PM's?

HellFish posted: »

I am, just arrived, but I'll have to attend to PM's first. I'm little sleepy, which is strange since I've slept a bit over nine hours, b

OMG OMG OMG

OMG KIMMY OMG OMG OMG HYPERVENTILATING

• :D I'm so glad it did

That just put a smile on my face

• Thanks hugs ^-^

So.....Beautiful. ಥ_ಥ

• He's been... doing better. :P

It consists of trying not to cry when I see an Adam Sandler picture Tell me if you manage to achieve this! I struggle not to make this face every time.

• You actually can't save everyone. In the end, Josh can either die or turn into a Wendigo.... So he ain't saved :P

Emily is so high-maintenance to Matt that I wonder why he stays with her! And she cheated on him with Mike!! I HATE people who cheat on their partners, so I hate Emily the most in this game. Jessica was a bitch too, but her lack of confidence and bad luck is making me pity her somewhat.

I only watched Cry's Let's Play of it. I'm no good at playing horror games, but I'm fine if someone else is playing and I'm just watching. I

• True that, but Josh will either die or become a Wendigo so no you can't save everyone :P

CamMaster posted: »

You can save everyone you just have to be careful what you do.

• edited September 2015

well, you challenged me and I retaliated, that's pretty much all it was. The second one was just honest critique.

Trust me, if I was really going to antagonize you, this place would be a hellhole and by the end of that "raid" either me or this thread would have been gone.

Here are the three causes you did: You shouldn't said that in the first place, let those boys be. If you don't like it, then W

• I know right? :(

whoa...that's a pity

• WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OMG OMG OMG

• I thought you were asking me especially :'(

Wow...

;_; two is always better than one amirite?

• i want pokemon super mystery dungeon so bad

yet the whole world and their mother gets it before europe

fuck this

• Oh God are you one of those sleep around types? ;)

Kruzii posted: »

Nah, I am not the Person for serious relationships

• i'm sorry bro ;_;

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought you were asking me especially Wow...

• Oh whoops :P

Anyways, how is it an anniversary?

kristi78968 posted: »

March 17th.

did i miss anything important? :)

Hi

• it's mostly because we're not online in the same time.. :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

I know right?

• almost 2 hrs ago

when did you leave

• you make it sound as if it hadn't been that way for, like, forever.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i want pokemon super mystery dungeon so bad yet the whole world and their mother gets it before europe fuck this

• we cant stand this discrimination anymore!

europeans, unite!

oh shit...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i want pokemon super mystery dungeon so bad yet the whole world and their mother gets it before europe fuck this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.