Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• hehe sure

that's good to hear :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

More like a date Nah jk. It's going good so far!! Thnx for asking! XD

• it's cute, but not exactly my favourite shiny :P

I guess Vileplume is pretty cool.

oddish is cute af ^-^

• I believe that in the first post, he refered to the fact that after he liked it, there were no longer XX69 likes on your profile. And wanted to joke about it. Elliot, you're a great guy, but you shouldn't take everything so seriously. ;)

Same goes with Guilty King, he's heavily sarcastic, but he's not trying to be actually offensive...

Why did you say that in the first PLACE!??

• Walao ehh... You're killing me!

• u forgot about bellossom?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's cute, but not exactly my favourite shiny :P I guess Vileplume is pretty cool.

• I like Vileplume more.

u forgot about bellossom?

• So you ship me x Lilium, too? :o

Lmao xD

GOAL! I heard about Wolfenus X Lilium thingy, I wanted to be a OTP too, but I have failed. I have waited a long time to answer this.

• Thank God Its Friday. Hey all.

• Yes I know exactly how you feel.
    Minus the dad part. I'm actually a lot like my dad (he's not stereotypical "manly man") he's sensitive and kind and he likes art and literature and so on. But my mother is the exact opposite of me. She's tough and doesn't really care about art and you know the drill. I love her but sometimes it feels like she doesn't understand me at all. But as you said, yes we bicker and I always feel bad afterwards too.

It's ok! I'm close to my Mom as well (MUCH closer than to my Dad...) and when we bicker and stuff I feel bad afterwards. I hate making her feel down and stuff you know?

• I'm really curious to see how it will work. The trailer was really cool. I like that they finally acknowledged that most (or at least half) of the players are adults. :P

I was kinda hoping the next mainserie game (I'm looking at you Pokemon z) but this was a great news too. :)

I'M SO EXCITED Pokemon is becoming more and more real, this is amazing. ;A;

• it's funny cause kids are playing FPS these days and adults are all "man I LOVE Pokemon" when it was intended to be the other way around. :P

enter image description here

They showed this ^ in the Pokemon conference... it smells like Gen 7 might come in 2016.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really curious to see how it will work. The trailer was really cool. I like that they finally acknowledged that most (or at least half)

• Yep. Straight couples only.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So you ship me x Lilium, too? Lmao xD

• Holy shit. Rhys is an angel! Taking Fiona with him!

Author: Lunablaze1

• edited September 2015

You hate everyone anyways xD

Lol just joking xD

• Yeah because why the heck would adults like bright colors and cute animal creatures? no, we adults like gray and serious stuff.. :P

Well 7 Gen sounds amazing but I still bet they are gonna make X and Y sequels first. I mean come on they left so many questions unanswered :P

it's funny cause kids are playing FPS these days and adults are all "man I LOVE Pokemon" when it was intended to be the other way around. :P They showed this ^ in the Pokemon conference... it smells like Gen 7 might come in 2016.

• My brain smells like bacon when I don't sleep enough

Bacon... bacon never changes. I wish I had bacon.

• Rhys is actually a Siren, but thank you for posting this here X3 I'm guessing you found this on my DeviantArt?

Holy shit. Rhys is an angel! Taking Fiona with him! Author: Lunablaze1

• I hatched a shiny mareep few weeks ago. my pink mega Ampharos is damn fabulous :D

Aaaand I just hatched a shiny Oddish. Why. Why an Oddish.

• Oh, pretty. :D How many eggs did it take?

I hatched a shiny mareep few weeks ago. my pink mega Ampharos is damn fabulous

• I had to beat John.

just came ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks!

Welcome back!

• It's protection from John

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

tfw when you find something lewd in your own comment and you can't resist it

I've been hatching these eggs forever and my shiny luck is really bad. But I love this shiny so so much!! Too bad its special attack ivs suck :P

Oh, pretty. How many eggs did it take?

• Did you fall from heaven?

Because your face is looking pretty fucked up

• Int.: In my own playthrough of the game, Sasha and Rhys seem to be growing quite close – could you see them working together as a couple?

Erin: Totally! I love seeing them dork out. And I think they bring out the best in each other (and if you aren’t seeing that in your playthrough then you’re probably one of those Rhyiona shippers).

(c) from

• Wow, holy crap that's a lot... what was your longest hunt ever?

643.. I've been hatching these eggs forever and my shiny luck is really bad. But I love this shiny so so much!! Too bad its special attack ivs suck :P

• Yep. :)

LunaBlaze13 posted: »

Rhys is actually a Siren, but thank you for posting this here X3 I'm guessing you found this on my DeviantArt?

• lmao it's okay, I like Laura Bailey more anyway.

Houpps posted: »

Int.: In my own playthrough of the game, Sasha and Rhys seem to be growing quite close – could you see them working together as a couple?

• Okay, I hate Erin since season 2 of TWD and I hate her now more than ever. ._.

Int.: In my own playthrough of the game, Sasha and Rhys seem to be growing quite close – could you see them working together as a couple?

• This one. And my shortest hunt was only 50 eggs (shiny chespin)

So how about you? Your longest and shortest hunts?

Wow, holy crap that's a lot... what was your longest hunt ever?

• Well, not 'saved' I guess... but everyone can 'live'. I think dying is better than turning into a Wendigo though. D:

In the playthrough I watched, Emily insulted Matt all the time, and he seemed like a decent guy. Even when he's trying to save her life on the fire tower, she's having a go at him. -_-' Poor guy. I seriously can't see what he saw in her. I thought she'd be the first to die, so I was pretty surprised that she handled herself well in the mines. Until that point I didn't care much if she died (similar with Jess, I wasn't bothered at first but then I felt pretty bad for her). Yeah, I wasn't impressed with Emily and Mike cheating on their partners, there's never an excuse for that.

You actually can't save everyone. In the end, Josh can either die or turn into a Wendigo.... So he ain't saved :P Emily is so high-mainte

• My longest went way past 1k because I was stupid and didn't wait till I had the shiny charm. :P

My shortest was 3 I think. I usually get shinies under 100 eggs now.

This one. And my shortest hunt was only 50 eggs (shiny chespin) So how about you? Your longest and shortest hunts?

• of course she'd ship herself, bruh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• That would be so cool. :D Especially if the organ/keyboard was on his body. So he just lifts up a flap and starts playing some music!

Oh, I forgot, Loader Bot would be on keyboard/organ.

• Most of us love Laura. She's awesome

lmao it's okay, I like Laura Bailey more anyway.

• "one of those Rhyiona shippers"

;D objection!!! I wouldn't like Rhysha even if I didn't ship Rhyiona.

• Laura is awesome. My favourite VA ever.

Most of us love Laura. She's awesome

• that's leeeeeeeeeeeewd

It's protection from John

• ok whatever find your own bro

• enter image description here

Laura is awesome. My favourite VA ever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.