Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I just don't like her voice. So I disliked Sasha from first episode. And Snow. But I don't hate her. Because it's not her fault, it's writers' fault. Lol

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I hate Erin since season 2 of TWD and I hate her now more than ever. ._.

• Wait does shiny charm work with hatching??

I'm just using Masuda method :P

Under 100 eggs jeez.. You lucky bastard

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My longest went way past 1k because I was stupid and didn't wait till I had the shiny charm. :P My shortest was 3 I think. I usually get shinies under 100 eggs now.

• Laura Baeley amirite?

I have spent way to much time hanging out with my friends this week.

lmao it's okay, I like Laura Bailey more anyway.

• Yeeeeaaaah

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

that's leeeeeeeeeeeewd

• I wouldn't ship Rhysha even if it was the last ship on Earth.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather ship Cluke than Rhysha. ;__;

nohuhhuh posted: »

"one of those Rhyiona shippers" ;D objection!!! I wouldn't like Rhysha even if I didn't ship Rhyiona.

• Laura Baeley

hot dayum, i'm using dat from now on ^-^

Laura Baeley amirite? I have spent way to much time hanging out with my friends this week.

• It does work with hatching. :P

It cuts the chances to 1/512 or something like that.

Wait does shiny charm work with hatching?? I'm just using Masuda method :P Under 100 eggs jeez.. You lucky bastard

• Go ahead pal.

Laura Baeley hot dayum, i'm using dat from now on ^-^

• Is that between Clementine and Luke?

idk I don't play twd

I wouldn't ship Rhysha even if it was the last ship on Earth. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather ship Cluke than Rhysha. ;__;

• Yes. It is, unfortunately :(

Is that between Clementine and Luke? idk I don't play twd

• And she. ♥ IMHO

enter image description here

Laura is awesome. My favourite VA ever.

• So that's pedophilia?

That's sick

Yes. It is, unfortunately

• Same.

cough subtle romance cough

"one of those Rhyiona shippers" ;D objection!!! I wouldn't like Rhysha even if I didn't ship Rhyiona.

• ship Cluke

I wouldn't ship Rhysha even if it was the last ship on Earth. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather ship Cluke than Rhysha. ;__;

• I have nothing against rhysha but I don't like it simply because it was so poorly handled in ep 3. It feels like a typical romance in every damn movie nowadays. I liked Rhysha in ep 1 when it was still subtle and really similar to our ship now that I think about it. :P

Noo not Cluke ew :D that goes too far.

If I had to choose a better shipping to Tales than Rhysha (after Rhyiona) it would probably be gayperion (rhys\vaughn) they are just adorable!!

• eh whatever Laura and Troy are Rhyionas so that's the only thing that matters

Houpps posted: »

Int.: In my own playthrough of the game, Sasha and Rhys seem to be growing quite close – could you see them working together as a couple?

• wtfff

• I don't want to ship Cluke and I'll never will.

But I had to choose between Rhysha and Cluke then... you know...

buntingsir posted: »

ship Cluke

• yas i came back guys i miss anything?

• Man it's not like they force you under the gun to ship something.

Cluke is just wrong.

I don't want to ship Cluke and I'll never will. But I had to choose between Rhysha and Cluke then... you know...

• It is... xD

It's very very very very very very very very very wrong...

Okay, maybe I take it too far xD

Man it's not like they force you under the gun to ship something. Cluke is just wrong.

• edited September 2015

"one of those Rhyiona shippers"

It sounds like "these scum. Pay no attention to them. Rhysha is TTG's OTP. They've got no chance now.". Shouldn't say that. That's really not good.

• I was looking for The Walking Dead soundtrack then I found this:

enter link description here

I'm so sorry, guys, but I had to do it :c

• People always say that if you don't like Rhysha, that means you are a jealous Rhyiona shipper. But that's not true at all. I was really open minded about Rhysha and I don't want to hate this game just because my ship didn't happen. But no matter what my arguments are, people keep saying that I'm just a bitter Rhyiona shipper. (has happened to me on Tumblr)

Same. cough subtle romance cough

• This is exactly how I took it. ^ Very rude.

"one of those Rhyiona shippers" It sounds like "these scum. Pay no attention to them. Rhysha is TTG's OTP. They've got no chance now.". Shouldn't say that. That's really not good.

• Goddammit! I didn't know that :D

It does work with hatching. :P It cuts the chances to 1/512 or something like that.

• I read this as "Take us black"

I was looking for The Walking Dead soundtrack then I found this: enter link description here I'm so sorry, guys, but I had to do it :c

• Who wants to be a Rhyiona teacher?

The last post I made about that didn't make sense, so I make it more sense.

• nohuhhuh posted: »

Btw can you send a link to your youtube channel? I can't believe it took me this long to ask. (and sorry if you have already mentioned it before)

• enter image description here

• Aw, you're too nice. :D

You're cooler.

• Yeah this is how I took it too. :P

"one of those Rhyiona shippers" It sounds like "these scum. Pay no attention to them. Rhysha is TTG's OTP. They've got no chance now.". Shouldn't say that. That's really not good.

• Yeah, I mean I was very disappointed, but I moved on quickly, she wasn't worth my time anyways :p

Haha of course, I would never forget! Hanna is my soulmate :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

1 sounds like it hit you hard When they show their true colors, you realize something... I'm glad you pointed out 3 or else I would've been like "But now you have Hanna!!!"

• of course you did.

I read this as "Take us black"

• Lmfao xD

Everyone confused the word "back" with "black."

I can't blame you, guys cuz I do the same mistake, too xD

I read this as "Take us black"

• I sexually identify myself as a Rhyiona Shipper.

Who wants to be a Rhyiona teacher? The last post I made about that didn't make sense, so I make it more sense.

• edited September 2015

YOU LIKE THAT? :^)

kristi78968 posted: »

AHHHH MAKOTO'S BACK MUSCLES!

• edited September 2015

Thank youu! ;D

Edit: Oh you are playing corpse party! Niiice! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kristi78968

• Some people won't ever listen to reasonable arguments, it's no use trying to prove them wrong, really. At least we know how we feel about it and agree on that with each other.

People always say that if you don't like Rhysha, that means you are a jealous Rhyiona shipper. But that's not true at all. I was really open

• My Political Party is the Liberal Democratic Party of Rhyiona, that's a party I'd vote for.

Who wants to be a Rhyiona teacher? The last post I made about that didn't make sense, so I make it more sense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.