Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oki doki

it's not that big of a deal after all :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I probably went over the top, but it was a half joke/ half serious situation. Green can put the donkey back although technically it's not just up to me.

• enter image description here

I may or may not have had something to do with that...

• Oh. Okay xD

definitely 2weird4me

• shhh...

enter image description here

You were there :P

• true

Erin has the right to ship whatever she wants to :P

lottii-lu posted: »

So what's this about everyone losing their shit over Erin shipping Rhysha and hating on her? Lemme tell u a story. Once upon a time, Bemb

• dayum, that was a touching story... ;_;

So what's this about everyone losing their shit over Erin shipping Rhysha and hating on her? Lemme tell u a story. Once upon a time, Bemb

• Everyone has their opinions, who cares who ships who, it won't change anything anyway.

People were mostly not fond of the comment 'those Rhyiona shippers', it sounded weird.

• But everyone here is pro-donkey and I'm just like "Does it have to be Swedish?" Which shouldn't matter.

So I feel like I'm obnoxious now xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oki doki it's not that big of a deal after all :P

• more like 'demeaning' tbh

buntingsir posted: »

Everyone has their opinions, who cares who ships who, it won't change anything anyway. People were mostly not fond of the comment 'those Rhyiona shippers', it sounded weird.

• ok no need for CPR:D

nah it's still alive ^-^

• Ikr? I should get an award or somthing

dayum, that was a touching story... ;_;

• donkeys like donkeys, I don't think country really matters it's all for fun anyway

But everyone here is pro-donkey and I'm just like "Does it have to be Swedish?" Which shouldn't matter. So I feel like I'm obnoxious now xD

• Exactly.

We shouldn't be rhack about it.

true Erin has the right to ship whatever she wants to :P

• The donkey went on a trip to Mexico.

• There are so much fanfictions about rhack and..yeah..a lot of people love it

Exactly. We shouldn't be rhack about it.

• edited September 2015

Kinda... but still, it's just a few words, people tend to overthink stuff sometimes. She didn't blatantly insult us or something.

more like 'demeaning' tbh

• can we go back to the world we had with a loove so sweet it makes me sad

• (?) Mira and Wolfenus will remember that.

The donkey went on a trip to Mexico.

Also,I don’t recall exactly Troy saying he ships it but I could be wrong.

• Yeah too many people taking shipping way too cereally. Look back at this thread when spoilers for Ep. 4 were coming out and so many were acting like they were going to disown the series. They need to ease up, this is not Twilight, where you're only here because of shipping.........I hope.

• I know, I know.

donkeys like donkeys, I don't think country really matters it's all for fun anyway

• Yeah, tbh when she said "you probably ship rhyiona" i was confused. Only because gayperion would be my otp if rhyiona wasn't.

Anyways she was most likely poking fun and i don't think it should be taken seriously :P

Everyone has their opinions, who cares who ships who, it won't change anything anyway. People were mostly not fond of the comment 'those Rhyiona shippers', it sounded weird.

• I'd let you have its phone number but I unfortunately used the napkin it was written on wipe away a coffee stain. Oopsies.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(?) Mira and Wolfenus will remember that.

• O' I am Death and none can tell if I open the door to heaven or hell.

Kawaiii posted: »

can we go back to the world we had with a loove so sweet it makes me sad

Yeah too many people taking shipping way too cereally. Look back at this thread when spoilers for Ep. 4 were coming out and so many were act

• But Tumblr, being the fucking rhack they are, somehow couldn't allow that and lost their shit. Then the rhyona ana rhyiona tags got flooded with hate

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?? ARE THEY IDIOTS OR SOMETHING!??

• He retweeted one of bembi's sketches saying something among the lines "i need this" i could be wrong tho

ZapThroat posted: »

Also,I don’t recall exactly Troy saying he ships it but I could be wrong.

• Yeah, there's no need for any fuss about this, really. It's just like a shout-out of some sort to our forum ship 'wars' aka occasional bickering. I dunno.

Yeah, tbh when she said "you probably ship rhyiona" i was confused. Only because gayperion would be my otp if rhyiona wasn't. Anyways she was most likely poking fun and i don't think it should be taken seriously :P

• its the world we've been dreeeaming of cut like diiiamonds we were made to last

O' I am Death and none can tell if I open the door to heaven or hell.

• I need to know the melody to that or I'm just gonna keep imagining the singer as a jolly fellow in a bar, dancing on a table with a beer in hand.

O' I am Death and none can tell if I open the door to heaven or hell.

• I think some of the Rhyshas are acting like it was legitimate shots toward us.... lmao

Yeah, there's no need for any fuss about this, really. It's just like a shout-out of some sort to our forum ship 'wars' aka occasional bickering. I dunno.

• Yeah, the inability to read the tone in a line is something people online have gotten continually worse at. So things that aren't that cereal are taken literal.

Yeah, tbh when she said "you probably ship rhyiona" i was confused. Only because gayperion would be my otp if rhyiona wasn't. Anyways she was most likely poking fun and i don't think it should be taken seriously :P

• As one of those people who did get pissed off at the spoilers, I agree.

We shouldn't turn this in to the twilight fandom and have shit like '#team sasha' or '#team fiona'. Besides i doubt rhyiona is going to happen at this point so i know not to be dissapointed if it doesn't happen anyways.

Yeah too many people taking shipping way too cereally. Look back at this thread when spoilers for Ep. 4 were coming out and so many were act

• Take us back, oh, take us back, oh take us, take us back...

its the world we've been dreeeaming of cut like diiiamonds we were made to last

• I personally don't see any shots fired ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Green613 posted: »

I think some of the Rhyshas are acting like it was legitimate shots toward us.... lmao

• Well tumblr are fucking rhack so yeah, they are xD

But Tumblr, being the fucking rhack they are, somehow couldn't allow that and lost their shit. Then the rhyona ana rhyiona tags got flooded with hate WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?? ARE THEY IDIOTS OR SOMETHING!??

• JumpyJoey posted: »

I need to know the melody to that or I'm just gonna keep imagining the singer as a jolly fellow in a bar, dancing on a table with a beer in hand.

• WHY ARE YOU DRINKING TEA U'RE NOT BRITISH

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

dont worry, it's wine, i just didn't have any other clean glasses to pour it in :\

WHY ARE YOU DRINKING TEA U'RE NOT BRITISH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.