Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i will find you in a burning sky where the ashes rain in your mind

oooohh ooohh sacrifice

Wolfenus54 posted: »

May kings and queens melt down their crowns, a pyre on Aegon's hill.

• She secretly stalks this thread.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Clearly we've at least made a name for ourselves if even a VA mentions us. :^)

• G'night

enter image description here

Good night, Rhyionas! P.S.: My dream is I want to be shipped with someone else like the other couples here, but I have failed (I mentioned it previously at my post.).

• And so he spoke, and so he spoke, the lord of Castamere. And now the rains weep o 'er his hall, with no one there to hear.

Kawaiii posted: »

i will find you in a burning sky where the ashes rain in your mind oooohh ooohh sacrifice

• 2 much correct !'

thred b like

• Guys I've seen some fairly rude comments here and there about Erin Yvette (the voice of Sasha) for what she said during that interview. Let me remind you all to please keep it clean, and leave the insults out of here people. You are in no right to insult someone over their opinion, let alone over one that has to do with a video game. She's a person just like all of us, so let her have her own opinion, it isn't hurting any of you that she ships Rhysha. And for the comment she made about us, whether it was intended to be firing shots at us (I'm 99% sure it wasn't) who cares anyway? So again, let's keep up the respect and leave the insults out thanks.

• edited September 2015

Why does rhack exist.

lottii-lu posted: »

So what's this about everyone losing their shit over Erin shipping Rhysha and hating on her? Lemme tell u a story. Once upon a time, Bemb

• it ain't a secret anymore :P

She secretly stalks this thread.

• yea papa is right :D

Green613 posted: »

Guys I've seen some fairly rude comments here and there about Erin Yvette (the voice of Sasha) for what she said during that interview. Let

• enter image description here

Guys I've seen some fairly rude comments here and there about Erin Yvette (the voice of Sasha) for what she said during that interview. Let

• Thank you father Green!

• she must have checked it out before :^)

She secretly stalks this thread.

• enter image description here

Clearly we've at least made a name for ourselves if even a VA mentions us. :^)

• edited September 2015

dont post a fucking picture of sasha post a picture of an actually good character she voice acted

molly Kreygasm

Thank you father Green!

• Will it make you better if I draw a mustache and a beard on Sasha? xD

dont post a fucking picture of sasha post a picture of an actually good character she voice acted molly Kreygasm

• enter image description here @Wolfenus54 @LiliumAmaranta (Next draw is they're honeymoon hehehehehheehhehe)

• ew

Thank you father Green!

• no

Will it make you better if I draw a mustache and a beard on Sasha? xD

• edited September 2015

Let the MS paint flow through you.

Green, Do you think I have a fucking picture of a good character she voice acted?

Sorry dad forgive me ;-;

Will it make you better if I draw a mustache and a beard on Sasha? xD

• Why am I a frog LMFAO .__.

I'm a wolf!

Eryka posted: »

@Wolfenus54 @LiliumAmaranta (Next draw is they're honeymoon hehehehehheehhehe)

• edited September 2015

Because the borderlands fandom only cares about their hot white boy ships and the two lead poc females are the devil.

You gotta love tumblr <3

Why does rhack exist.

• edited September 2015

its ok ill get 1 for u at least u have the decency to apologize unlike some other spoiled FUCKing donkeys i have as children

man now that i think about it Molly had to be my favorite character of TWD S1

anyone else that shipped Molee so FUCKING hard?

Let the MS paint flow through you. Green, Do you think I have a fucking picture of a good character she voice acted? Sorry dad forgive me ;-;

• Nah, should be a Cersei with a Wolf's head... ;)

Why am I a frog LMFAO .__. I'm a wolf!

• tell me you will hold me in the golden afterlife ye u you don't have to die alone tonight

And so he spoke, and so he spoke, the lord of Castamere. And now the rains weep o 'er his hall, with no one there to hear.

• no you are WOLFSEİ !

Why am I a frog LMFAO .__. I'm a wolf!

• That's why tumblr is great <3

On a sidenote, how are you doing Char?

lottii-lu posted: »

Because the borderlands fandom only cares about their hot white boy ships and the two lead poc females are the devil. You gotta love tumblr

• I'm out of songs, sorry ;___;

tell me you will hold me in the golden afterlife ye u you don't have to die alone tonight

• Atleast I respect my father for giving me a daily dosis of Rhyiona.

I'm hard 24/6 don't worry.

its ok ill get 1 for u at least u have the decency to apologize unlike some other spoiled FUCKing donkeys i have as children man now

• I was really disappointed that there was no actual way that she could have stayed with Lee and the group..damn Telltale.

its ok ill get 1 for u at least u have the decency to apologize unlike some other spoiled FUCKing donkeys i have as children man now

• i love her

she's my second wife

no wait, third wife*

• I'm doing fine, I'm working on a fanfic <3

That's why tumblr is great On a sidenote, how are you doing Char?

• Why would you even count your wifes?

i love her she's my second wife no wait, third wife*

• because i love my wifes

Why would you even count your wifes?

• Sometimes I'm desperatly searching Laura Baeley on google so I can post something about her.

Deargodhalp

• Oh that's cool, that they're set in the same universe.

Though sf it's as slow as your making it seem, I most likely won't be playing it :p

HazzatheMan posted: »

Heavy Rain is the spiritual successor to Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy (it seems as though they are set in the same universe, but this reveal is

• YAH BUT I MEANT NARTO

YOU DO GET RESPECT THO

• edited September 2015

Yes thank you, honstley I am not going to hate on her only because she ships rhysha. If anything I still look up to her and think she does an amazing job at what she does.

• edited September 2015

I love Corpse Party so far! I just hate every single spawn of Satan that appears. Eyes Kizami

EDIT: Also, you're welcome. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank youu! ;D Edit: Oh you are playing corpse party! Niiice!

• Laura Baeley

Sometimes I'm desperatly searching Laura Baeley on google so I can post something about her. Deargodhalp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.