Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• How about just name a random big budget game or anime. I could probably tell you who she is in it. She's in so much

Dracu98 posted: »

ok, I really couldn't know THIS since I don't play game of thrones

• I can't even remember all of my friends and colleagues names, duh

first 5 names at the very least :_:"

• nah don't worry, I'm not the type to misuse power

i'm in trouble :O

• wtf bruh

I can't even remember all of my friends and colleagues names, duh

• You're welcome ^-^

thank you kind sir

• what I meant was that it's sad that you actually believed in me, but anyways:

enter image description here

HellFish posted: »

Aw, come on, I didn't mean it, let's hug it out...

• The Laurapocalypse is over but we know the holy Laura will always be watching over us.

May Rhyiona live on.

• hmm...

okey dokey, i believe i can trust you ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

nah don't worry, I'm not the type to misuse power

• any big budget-game or anime...? death note

How about just name a random big budget game or anime. I could probably tell you who she is in it. She's in so much

• edited September 2015

That's actually even more of a reason to give you a hug... why would I not believe in you?! You're awesome!

what I meant was that it's sad that you actually believed in me, but anyways:

• I really want to post that meme but big papa Green is going to be pissed ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The Laurapocalypse is over but we know the holy Laura will always be watching over us. May Rhyiona live on.

• [Accept it]

High five [Accept it] [Deny it]

• Oh ok I take that back then, that sounds pretty awful :/

Kawaiii posted: »

Actually that was not rad at all >.< They steal your money & beat the hell out of you if you don't give them what they want. Kids were scared 2 go outside

• Thank you.

HazzatheMan posted: »

[Accept it]

• i watched the first season, and man, was it awesome :)

Actually I think this Gif is from another TV series that Tennant was in called 'Broadchurch' It was a Detective thriller

• Does she even cosplay? :/

I really really really really really really need to see Laura cosplay Fiona

• that's no reason to hug since if you take what I said serious it would sound like bitching around a'la "I are sad but laughing, plz giv me attentionz", but, just to make it clear: that whole "that's kinda sad"-thing was a joke, and you ruined it by making me explain it. shame on you, sir. shame on you. but I still love you. LOVE ME!

That's actually even more of a reason to give you a hug... why would I not believe in you?! You're awesome!

• I don't think so :(

Does she even cosplay?

• Don't blame me for being nice! Do you want me to hate you or what? :D

I'm nice to people, deal with it.

And you started it, if you'd just accepted the hug, everything would've been okay!

that's no reason to hug since if you take what I said serious it would sound like bitching around a'la "I are sad but laughing, plz giv me a

• Okay, I really have to go to sleep. I'm really tired. ~-^

Good night, everyone! R rated Rhyiona dreams! <3

@Kawaiii I said it again, you can't do anything about it. (BTW you are my favorite sister in the thread xD ^-^)

[Hug everyone] [Shoot them all and post a Laura Baeley meme in the Rhyiona thread]

• bc first infected is gone :D

The Laurapocalypse is over but we know the holy Laura will always be watching over us. May Rhyiona live on.

• Guys, I'M HOME!

• (nervous laugh) I actually don't think she's in that

any big budget-game or anime...? death note

• mutual trust is important in any relationship

hmm... okey dokey, i believe i can trust you ^-^

• Goodnight Wolfsei, sweet dreams! :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I really have to go to sleep. I'm really tired. ~-^ Good night, everyone! R rated Rhyiona dreams! @Kawaiii I said it again, you

• gotcha puts on sunglasses and drives into sundown on a harley

(nervous laugh) I actually don't think she's in that

• Wait, w-what?!

I never thought I'd live to see the day...

(Seriously though I'm usually asleep by the time you get home, hello)

Eryka posted: »

Guys, I'M HOME!

• Just remember Laura is watching over us.

I really want to post that meme but big papa Green is going to be pissed ;__;

• enter image description here

R rated rhyiona dreams little brotha <3

Okay, I really have to go to sleep. I'm really tired. ~-^ Good night, everyone! R rated Rhyiona dreams! @Kawaiii I said it again, you

• This happened only once right? :(

Actually that was not rad at all >.< They steal your money & beat the hell out of you if you don't give them what they want. Kids were scared 2 go outside

• relationship

JumpyJoey posted: »

mutual trust is important in any relationship

• We have moved on to our own thread.

• But why? Why do you want to kick me arse? I said that you are my favorite sister ;__;

R rated rhyiona dreams little brotha

• What is it with you and the other option which makes it seem like you're a murderous psychopath who's decided to not murder his favourite people this time?!

Goodnight, Wolfenus :)

• it seems that miracles do happen...

Eryka posted: »

Guys, I'M HOME!

• Yup.

First time but hopefully it's the last time

This happened only once right?

• wait shit that sounded wrong I'm sorry forgive me!

relationship

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOLFSEİ DOOOOOOOOOOONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! whatever sweet lewdi rhyiona dreams bro :D

• but that would've been too yay-happiness-love-stuffy to me D: (yeah. it's too yay-happiness-love-stuffy...to a brony. I either suck at logic, or you're the girliest thing ever. which would be awesome. but still, I...I better stop writing, I'm tired and I'm writing nothing but shit. 'night guys!)

Don't blame me for being nice! Do you want me to hate you or what? I'm nice to people, deal with it. And you started it, if you'd just accepted the hug, everything would've been okay!

• enter image description here

Just remember Laura is watching over us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.