Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• XD

(Wait are you actually mad? D:)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yeah, whoops. Well I dunno, I've had lots of thoughts today, for example in the morning I baked bread in school and wondered if I'd have

• found out about laura because she voices a character in soul eater lmao

Green613 posted: »

bet prob 5% of you knew this he was actually the reason i found out about laura bailey in the first place LMAO

• Come on lewd lord. It's time to get back in the game.

• so joey x john is a thing now? im getting old, these ships are happening without me noticing

no wonder i lost my job as cupid

• ;_; but...

enter image description here

Well I'm not either so... There was a five second thing with @HansomeChef, but he wants to be a free bird.

• It's the second time my mom saw an accident, we live just in front of a big road. My reaction when she saw a car accident for thw first time : OMG ! CALL 911!!! I'M GONNA TAKE A VIDEO! The second time : Yeah yeah, I'll give you the phone...

• wat tha faq big brotha and lmao lmao??

ABigBadWolf posted: »

found out about laura because she voices a character in soul eater lmao

• ...but... but...

Come on lewd lord. It's time to get back in the game.

• I have never been more ashamed of myself than when I felt sorry for a packaged piece of fish -.-

No, when you first mentioned it I thought it was a taco spice...

yup, altho i haven't seen it aired here... lutfisk, huh? checks on google. preserved cod? doesn't sound that good Actually I've never heard of that brand before.

• edited September 2015

Damn you guys post a lot of crap every single day! :O

Now it's Laura Baeley pics?! Oh wait, what's that smell 'sniffs the air' Oh it's the merge with the Megathread I can smell coming! >:/

Anyways, I have 2 new ships for you all:

@JumpyJoey X @John_Smith13

@98ElliottChin X @1602637 (Kimmy-klu)

Anyone else agree?

• Again, never heard of it.

I knew I recognized him!

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's a commercial for Old Spice deodorant :P The guy in the advert, Terry Crews, is a Hollywood actor

• I thought everyone stopped though. I mean, we don't even have a ship name. xD

;_; but...

• yea big brotha

so joey x john is a thing now? im getting old, these ships are happening without me noticing no wonder i lost my job as cupid

• wtf pap

Eryka posted: »

It's the second time my mom saw an accident, we live just in front of a big road. My reaction when she saw a car accident for thw first time : OMG ! CALL 911!!! I'M GONNA TAKE A VIDEO! The second time : Yeah yeah, I'll give you the phone...

• I thought it was a taco spice.

I have never been more ashamed of myself than when I felt sorry for a packaged piece of fish -.- No, when you first mentioned it I thought it was a taco spice...

• Bruh. Don't take credit for my ships. (But I'm glad someone agrees! :)

Damn you guys post a lot of crap every single day! :O Now it's Laura Baeley pics?! Oh wait, what's that smell 'sniffs the air' Oh it's th

• Laura is kinda on topic cause she ships the mighty quality ship that is Rhyiona.

To tag Kimmy get the numbers on her profile.

Damn you guys post a lot of crap every single day! :O Now it's Laura Baeley pics?! Oh wait, what's that smell 'sniffs the air' Oh it's th

• Wow.

Eryka posted: »

It's the second time my mom saw an accident, we live just in front of a big road. My reaction when she saw a car accident for thw first time : OMG ! CALL 911!!! I'M GONNA TAKE A VIDEO! The second time : Yeah yeah, I'll give you the phone...

• edited September 2015

98ElliotChin X Kimmy-klu

edit:new ship ha i dunno

• maka albarn is rad as fuck okay

wat tha faq big brotha and lmao lmao??

• edited September 2015

@1602637

Like this?

EDIT: It worked, I'm proud of myself! Also, papa Green approved Baeley spam...

EDIT 2: Wait, so it doesn't actually work? That's disappointing...

• HANDSOMELIFE

RHYIONSISCHEF

lmao these are the best names ever xD

I thought everyone stopped though. I mean, we don't even have a ship name. xD

• That actually doesn't show up in their feed though, so there's no way to tag someone who's name is untaggable.

Laura is kinda on topic cause she ships the mighty quality ship that is Rhyiona. To tag Kimmy get the numbers on her profile.

• I knew that, also she helped Colleen Clinkenbeard also get a role on the show, which I think started Colleen's VA career

bet prob 5% of you knew this he was actually the reason i found out about laura bailey in the first place LMAO

• You know you want to just dive into that pouch of hers. ;)

...but... but...

• Cum at meh.

In my loneliness and boredom, I created a new, ultimate ship. Prepare yourselves... JumpyJohn @John_Smith13 @JumpyJoey Cum at meh.

• (Nah you can be calm, it's just my exaggerated sarcasm starting up :D)

XD (Wait are you actually mad? )

• How did you do that? :O

HellFish posted: »

@1602637 Like this? EDIT: It worked, I'm proud of myself! Also, papa Green approved Baeley spam... EDIT 2: Wait, so it doesn't actually work? That's disappointing...

• This ship sails itself.

so joey x john is a thing now? im getting old, these ships are happening without me noticing no wonder i lost my job as cupid

• Sorry, I thought I called it first cuz I shipped them on page 1069 while I was catching up... Then I saw you commented it first :(

Bruh. Don't take credit for my ships. (But I'm glad someone agrees!

• does anything work like it should in this goddamn forum?

That actually doesn't show up in their feed though, so there's no way to tag someone who's name is untaggable.

• Lmao. Can I ship something just because of the name? XD

HANDSOMELIFE RHYIONSISCHEF lmao these are the best names ever xD

• Find her profile, look at the address, subtract the number. :)

How did you do that? :O

• seems like it :)

This ship sails itself.

• of course! ^-^

Lmao. Can I ship something just because of the name? XD

• fuck no LMAO

does anything work like it should in this goddamn forum?

• that's... very disturbing and creepy tbh

You know you want to just dive into that pouch of hers.

• Don't judge! I mean, old spice... who the hell would call a company that sells deodorant old spice?! Old spices are... smelly!

I thought it was a taco spice.

• (Oh, okay. :P)

So, if you could speak directly into the microphone, what are your exact thoughts of John Smith? Do you want to be his Pochahontas if ya know what I mean? ;)

(Nah you can be calm, it's just my exaggerated sarcasm starting up )

• yeah, good point.

Don't judge! I mean, old spice... who the hell would call a company that sells deodorant old spice?! Old spices are... smelly!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.