Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• go ahead but u know what happens when i get going LMAO

In all seriousness though, sure but I doubt we'll have many more arguments anymore. I'm definitely not going back there, and if they come over here starting trouble im def gonna be fucking some ppl up

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey guys, so apparently @Rhyionasislife jokingly wants me to be the official peacekeeper of the 2 threads. Not trying to brag but I do ge

• Yup

Wasn't that an Episode 2 trailer moment?

• The image says it has expired cuz it wasn't reposted in the last 60 days?

It's just a black box with white text! :/

hmmmmm..... okay, I was saying going on, you have me intrigued

• weird

The image says it has expired cuz it wasn't reposted in the last 60 days? It's just a black box with white text!

• Exactly what I said above, kinda :P

Yeah if you push the button before everyone is out, then whoever isn't out will die :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You have to wait until everyone goes out the cabin one by one to push the button. Thing is... Emily, Chris and Ashley were out so I assumed Mike would follow me so I pushed the button........he's crispy now.

• Dude if they come here then please let me try and defuse it first.

I tried to avert what was brewing on their thread by calming them down with the final truth of things. This thread can get taken down if the arguments are bad enough! Or you yourself could be banned :(

If this thread gets taken down, I'm hunting for heads. I don't care if I get banned but if someone is responsible for taking this thread down, I'm gonna make their lives on here miserable >:(

Green613 posted: »

go ahead but u know what happens when i get going LMAO In all seriousness though, sure but I doubt we'll have many more arguments anymore

• Tbh I don't care if I have to take a ban to put someone in their place. If there's one thing I hate, it's when people try to start shit over nothing, and I know I get aggressive when it comes to that, but I don't like to idly standby while someone else is attempting to cause a shitstorm, that just isn't me.

Dude if they come here then please let me try and defuse it first. I tried to avert what was brewing on their thread by calming them down

• It was my bad, I assumed he'd run after Sam since he was aware of the plan. :(

My stupidity killed them. :P

Exactly what I said above, kinda :P Yeah if you push the button before everyone is out, then whoever isn't out will die

• Really? I maxed out Chris/Ashley, Emily/Matt and Jess/Mike. I made it my mission to max out at least one relationship and trait for everyone. :P

Uhhhh... No Wait, MAYBE one but I don't remember which one...

• I think you should go for it! That is if Green allows it. :P

Hey guys, so apparently @Rhyionasislife jokingly wants me to be the official peacekeeper of the 2 threads. Not trying to brag but I do ge

• Hazza confirmed Ghandi :P

• edited September 2015

It's the intro to the final boss fight in Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLC

So in short, at the end of Borderlands, Hyperion updates Claptrap with a virus that's supposed to make him an assassin to kill the Vault Hunters, but instead he just goes rogue and infects other Claptraps and starts a war against humanity, which Hyperion pays the Vault Hunters to end. Before the Claptastic Voyage came out, this was believed to be the reason for why there were no Claptraps left in BL2.

I'm gonna assume this is a special intro for a replay of a completed Borderlands playthrough???

• Well I always do what I would do in each situation, so I guess I'm a hated person :P

I THINK I have maxed out ChrisxAshley, MattxEmily is failing as is MikexJess :(

Really? I maxed out Chris/Ashley, Emily/Matt and Jess/Mike. I made it my mission to max out at least one relationship and trait for everyone. :P

• Ok then I'll make a deal with you:

If the fight is over nothing, you can take charge.

If the fight is due to a reason that the Rhysha's can state (like this one today with the new thread) then I will take charge.

Deal?

Tbh I don't care if I have to take a ban to put someone in their place. If there's one thing I hate, it's when people try to start shit over

• I'm really not :P

But I can't stand the fights in this place, they make me want to leave! So if I have to be the peacekeeper, then so be it :)

Hazza confirmed Ghandi :P

• That sucks, I think those stats influence what the survivors say at the end of the game. :(

Well I always do what I would do in each situation, so I guess I'm a hated person :P I THINK I have maxed out ChrisxAshley, MattxEmily is failing as is MikexJess

• Thnx for the vote of confidence :D

Green doesn't seem to mind...

I think you should go for it! That is if Green allows it. :P

• Matt and Emily should split up, and Mike should admit he was wrong for cheating on Jessica...

Matt and Emily I just hate them!!! >:( I FUCKING HATE CHEATERS!!!

Matt keeps winning me over by being all heroic, and I don;t care if he's been hurt so far he's a fucking cheating little shit! JUST LIKE THAT BITCH EMILY IS!!!

That sucks, I think those stats influence what the survivors say at the end of the game.

• we'll c

Ok then I'll make a deal with you: If the fight is over nothing, you can take charge. If the fight is due to a reason that the Rhysha's can state (like this one today with the new thread) then I will take charge. Deal?

• edited September 2015

I think if they're both still alive at the end your decisions influence if they stay together or not by Emily's dialogue. So yeah, if you keep them both alive and want them to split up then keep being an arse to each other. :P

Matt and Emily should split up, and Mike should admit he was wrong for cheating on Jessica... Matt and Emily I just hate them!!! >:( I

• CONFİRMED big wolf brotha

Hazza confirmed Ghandi :P

• Dude, I like ya alright? I really do, you're a nice guy. But all this fighting is gonna drive people away at some point...

I understand how much passion you have for this thread, it is YOUR thread! But turning into a screaming match of 'fuck you's' and 'Rhysha sucks' is gonna get us nowhere :(

we'll c

• We'll see who is alive and who is together in my playthrough...

Atm Matt is getting tired of her constant ordering around, and he made his dislike known to Mike.

I think if they're both still alive at the end your decisions influence if they stay together or not by Emily's dialogue. So yeah, if you keep them both alive and want them to split up then keep being an arse to each other. :P

• lmao I just laid the whole effort of maxing out both Jess/Mike and Emily/Matt to waste considering my stupid decisions... forever alone, girls, I guess. Oops.

At least I kept the OTP alive. :( Chris/Ashley ftw

We'll see who is alive and who is together in my playthrough... Atm Matt is getting tired of her constant ordering around, and he made his dislike known to Mike.

• Keep in mind, I don't start things and never have, any shitstorms that have occurred have been caused by them (at least over in this thread) I have to see how things turn out first before I give up my ability to defend my own thread. I try my best to stop the arguments from constantly coming, but things haven't been made easy. Everything today wouldn't have happened if people didn't freak out about what Erin Yvette said in that interview, I tried to calm things down and eventually it was calm for a while, but then they accused others from our thread of creating the Laura Bailey thread because we were salty about what she said. Which, again, wouldn't have happened if people didn't freak out about it in the first place.

Dude, I like ya alright? I really do, you're a nice guy. But all this fighting is gonna drive people away at some point... I understand h

• Yeah and I explained why the thread was made, and it was fine.

Then you made a somewhat aggressive remark on their thread! You could've worded that comment better dude, let's be honest here :/

I'm here a lot throughout the day cuz I have no life, I check this thread so many times throughout the day...

Keep in mind, I don't start things and never have, any shitstorms that have occurred have been caused by them (at least over in this thread)

• edited September 2015

I made no such aggressive remark though, I made a joke about how illogical it was that he said the thread was created to oppose another, and then I told them to just ignore it. If that comes off aggressive then I don't really know how to put it without all the cupcakes, sprinkles, glitters and rainbows.

Yeah and I explained why the thread was made, and it was fine. Then you made a somewhat aggressive remark on their thread! You could've w

• Hello!? Anyone home!?

• edited September 2015

and game too fucking easy just hide from monsters you will be fine :D and just monsters threat in the whole fricking game soo just hide :D

I. Never left the group, though.

• iam here still kickin' live :D

Hello!? Anyone home!?

• Hello!

iam here still kickin' live

• edited September 2015

i just play first time until dawn and finished and they all alive İAM SOOOO PROUD OF MY SELF D:

Hello!

• Ok ok :)

I made no such aggressive remark though, I made a joke about how illogical it was that he said the thread was created to oppose another, and

• Yep, barely :P

Btw I'm shipping you with Kimmy-klu

You ok with that?? :D

Hello!? Anyone home!?

• Ok moments passed no one cares anymore :P

Seriously though, nice job I guess. I'll have to see what I get now as well...

i just play first time until dawn and finished and they all alive İAM SOOOO PROUD OF MY SELF

• you know what this game is realy easy

Ok moments passed no one cares anymore :P Seriously though, nice job I guess. I'll have to see what I get now as well...

• guys i have to go sleeping see ya all :D

• I have heard that :P

you know what this game is realy easy

• Good night :)

guys i have to go sleeping see ya all

• I'm gonna head off as well, goodnight everyone! <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.