Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good night, Bro.

P.S.: Let me think about it first. I got Tessie and Kimmy in both sides.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm gonna head off as well, goodnight everyone!

• edited September 2015

Choose one of them who do you want me to be shipped with?

http://strawpoll.me/5462298

• 98Elliottchin x 98Elliottchin

Choose one of them who do you want me to be shipped with? http://strawpoll.me/5462298

• edited September 2015

Time to catch up... Rip me

Not...strong...enough

• What la you... There's no other me. I'm the only one who's named 98Elliottchin, bruh.

98Elliottchin x 98Elliottchin

• And...?

What la you... There's no other me. I'm the only one who's named 98Elliottchin, bruh.

• Nothing else, of damn course!

And...?

• woah, wait. easy now. where is this from and how is marcus still alive?

This is relevant?

• Good morning, guys! <3

How are you all today? ~-^

• Excited about going to my holiday villa. I got 2 houses xD.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! How are you all today? ~-^

• very ded, it seems ;_:

• Deeeeeeeeeeed

• ofc she's gonna say yes

that ship sails itself since 1876

nice cupid skills tho

Guys, we have confirmation on John, now we wait anxiously for @JumpyJoey's answer.

• i'm still out until monday :( and i'm having the most boring vacations ever... but it's ok, i guess i needed to take a break anyways, even if it's just to see how much i need you <3

i can't read former pages of the thread because they won't load (i haven't been able to read everything since page 990 ;-;) and it's very difficult to post a comment... what's going on? there has been an argument? i'm worried :(

kisses for all of you beautiful people

• edited September 2015

Have you thought about what the other people think?

It's so cringe when you do this.

enter image description here

Sometimes I just can't keep my mouth shut.

Choose one of them who do you want me to be shipped with? http://strawpoll.me/5462298

• enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

i'm still out until monday and i'm having the most boring vacations ever... but it's ok, i guess i needed to take a break anyways, even if

• Yeah I forgot about him that you can't save him. :|

HazzatheMan posted: »

True that, but Josh will either die or become a Wendigo so no you can't save everyone :P

Heeey, we've been wondering how you were! Nothing to be worried about, everything seems fine, hope you're having a nice time, we miss you!

rhonu posted: »

i'm still out until monday and i'm having the most boring vacations ever... but it's ok, i guess i needed to take a break anyways, even if

• Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler

enter image description here

Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

What la you... There's no other me. I'm the only one who's named 98Elliottchin, bruh.

• I don't know if this fits the "bad luck" theme, but here I go:

I had recently got a new phone. Kept it safe and secure all day, nurtured it and protected it from any harm (like fingers, lel). At the end of the day I stepped on it accidentally ._. So much for protection ;_;

buntingsir posted: »

Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

• Seems like a lot of people agree with you on that though.

Have you thought about what the other people think? It's so cringe when you do this. Sometimes I just can't keep my mouth shut.

• Hey, pal, haven't seen you in a while!

Aw, at least you didn't drop it from a great height. Congrats on getting a new phone by the way ^-^

armis37 posted: »

I don't know if this fits the "bad luck" theme, but here I go: I had recently got a new phone. Kept it safe and secure all day, nurtured

• I don't know if this counts but we're dead so yeah

Once when we had a math exam, some guy beside me gave me a small paper where there was some small task that he didn't know and he wanted me to write him the result, he like just gave it to me. Then the teacher saw it and he took my test because he thought I was helping him but he didn't say anything to him and that guy continued writing. I didn't even do anything..

Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

• I can't help but feel like an ass saying it though.

Seems like a lot of people agree with you on that though.

• edited September 2015

Well following the phone theme armis set, I left my phone on my bed and left for a bit.

While I was away my mom wrapped up the blanket (with the phone in it) and washed it.

Then I'm just looking for my phone and my mom finds it with a broken screen.

Worked out in my favor though, since I got a new better phone.

• That's always so unfortunate and not fair, happened to me too lots of times. Teachers are so blind when it's not needed and the other way around. .-.

I hope you didn't get in a big trouble, because of it.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't know if this counts but we're dead so yeah Once when we had a math exam, some guy beside me gave me a small paper where there was

• You're not an ass <3

Sometimes you gotta be harsh to deliever your point, so it'll be more convincing.

I can't help but feel like an ass saying it though.

• Yeah, true..

But thankfully I had already finished the test and I got a great grade, but it's still unfair.

That's always so unfortunate and not fair, happened to me too lots of times. Teachers are so blind when it's not needed and the other way around. .-. I hope you didn't get in a big trouble, because of it.

• THE ULTIMATE BATTLE BETWEEN A KING AND THE VOID

WHO WILL WIN?

What is this...? Has the void betrayed me? No...it cannot be. I won't allow it. If it comes down to this, I will sooner crush the void than let it turn against me! I WON'T BE DEFEATED!

• edited September 2015

Damn that's bullcrap. If he couldn't do it then he should have just skipped it, not get someone who is minding their own business in trouble.

That probably wouldn't pass here.

I don't know if this counts but we're dead so yeah Once when we had a math exam, some guy beside me gave me a small paper where there was

• The guy almost failed the class, he's bad at math and he really needed to get a D, but it's hard to help someone while you are writing math test.

Damn that's bullcrap. If he couldn't do it then he should have just skipped it, not get someone who is minding their own business in trouble. That probably wouldn't pass here.

• Haven't been here in a while ^^

Well, now I've got a phone with a crushed screen. Atleast that's what fashionable these days, right? Right?

Thanks! How have you been doing?

Hey, pal, haven't seen you in a while! Aw, at least you didn't drop it from a great height. Congrats on getting a new phone by the way ^-^

• This reminded me how I often forget notes in my pockets and wash them with clothes.

At least you got a new phone after that, that's awesome!

Well following the phone theme armis set, I left my phone on my bed and left for a bit. While I was away my mom wrapped up the blanket (w

• Math is pretty challenging, though I deal with it.

he really needed to get a D

Sorry, I had to, since John isn't around.

The guy almost failed the class, he's bad at math and he really needed to get a D, but it's hard to help someone while you are writing math test.

• UMMMM Wolf check your ships, Lilium is Sandra's bae k? Also JuliexSandra is a thing ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

whats this about wolfenus x lilium? is it a new ship?

• The wifi on that phone stopped working on it for some obligous reason, and everything crashed most of the time. It was basically failing already. And since I'm always mostly on my phone here, if I hadn't got the new phone I'd probably not even be here.

This reminded me how I often forget notes in my pockets and wash them with clothes. At least you got a new phone after that, that's awesome!

• Your phone just became unique, that's cool. B) And hey, it's still working.

I'm pretty good, thanks for asking! Just being lazy for a past few days, have to pull yourself together already, holidays are over after all. ._.What about you?

armis37 posted: »

Haven't been here in a while ^^ Well, now I've got a phone with a crushed screen. Atleast that's what fashionable these days, right? Right? Thanks! How have you been doing?

• Lilium is like whatevs... but Wolfsei is a skrub and can't admit Lilium is his Senpai, not lover

Eryka posted: »

Why is Wolsei × Lillium confirmed? They ####ed!?

• Well then that's especially fortunate that you got a new one. Wouldn't want you to disappear from here completely ;~~~;

The wifi on that phone stopped working on it for some obligous reason, and everything crashed most of the time. It was basically failing alr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.