Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, it's not something to be proud of tho. "Hey fellas, guess what? I stepped on this bad-boy, yeah!" Maybe I should come up with a story how I slapped a racist homophobic serial killer and saved the entire planet with it? What do you think? :D

Well, it's Saturday today tho! But I get what you're saying, I need to start doing my work too. My sleep's schedule is totally f*cked right now, I go to sleep at 1 or 2am, I wake up at 6am, and when I come back from school (~3pm) I go to sleep until 7-8 pm. I can't live like this for long xD

buntingsir posted: »

Your phone just became unique, that's cool. And hey, it's still working. I'm pretty good, thanks for asking! Just being lazy for a past few days, have to pull yourself together already, holidays are over after all. ._.What about you?

• If your story will include getting drunk and meeting a psycho, then it'll be a whole new level of awesome in any case. x)

It is, yeah, and that's magnificent! ^_^ What is this word 'sleep', I don't know what it means, man...

armis37 posted: »

Well, it's not something to be proud of tho. "Hey fellas, guess what? I stepped on this bad-boy, yeah!" Maybe I should come up with a story

• Okay!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yep, barely :P Btw I'm shipping you with Kimmy-klu You ok with that??

• Well, the last time didn't go too well now, did it? xD I'd rather not have my lungs cut out or have my face used for facial pizza party ;)

Too bad it's gonna end too soon, way too soon...

Sleep is when you... huh. Rest?

If your story will include getting drunk and meeting a psycho, then it'll be a whole new level of awesome in any case. x) It is, yeah, and that's magnificent! ^_^ What is this word 'sleep', I don't know what it means, man...

• We need more Beyonce T_T

• It was fun at the beginning probably. Yeah, on secong thought, face pizza party doesn't sound very nice.

Yeah, it's always sad, there's always not enough time to do everything you want.

Ain't no rest for the wicked, muhahaha.

Well, the last time didn't go too well now, did it? xD I'd rather not have my lungs cut out or have my face used for facial pizza party Too bad it's gonna end too soon, way too soon... Sleep is when you... huh. Rest?

• Bad luck, huh?

Let me see...

Got the best of both worlds, apparently.

First one - I accidentally stabbed myself (well, my finger) with the small nail scissors. I was way younger and I was stupidly trying to break some small thing, already broken plastic model of a tank it was, I think. It was such a stupid idea... I don't even know why I did it... anyway, I was holding the model in one hand and stabbing it with scissors with another. It was pretty durable so I had to use a lot of force. It was pretty funny, since it caught me completely by surprise and I didn't even feel any notable pain in the moment... just after a few seconds, there was blood everywhere. :D

Second one - my high school teacher found my friend's cheat sheet inside the table (I didn't even know it was there), but blamed me for it. Also funny, since I had my cellphone out (that's why he noticed me), but I was skillful enough to keep it hidden. My friend, not so much. But I took the blame, since I'm a bro. And I didn't know anything anyway. :D

I'm not a lucky person, but it could be worse, I guess. :)

Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

• Thanks to you I had a dream about Beyonce last night

• edited September 2015

The sight of blood if you cut yourself often seems so funny for some reason.

Edit: lmao, I sounded suicidal there. Should've added 'cut on accident'

HellFish posted: »

Bad luck, huh? Let me see... Got the best of both worlds, apparently. First one - I accidentally stabbed myself (well, my finger) w

• Probably is the word. I don't remember it after all xD Sometimes I think - maybe Jack had a point, with all the scorching of the planet and stuff...

Why can't weekends be 3 days long? WHYYYY?

Money don't grow on trees after all ;)

It was fun at the beginning probably. Yeah, on secong thought, face pizza party doesn't sound very nice. Yeah, it's always sad, there's always not enough time to do everything you want. Ain't no rest for the wicked, muhahaha.

• Why can't weekends be 3 days long? WHYYYY?

I know right? But working is important too, everything is for the best in the end it seems.

And we got bills to pay and mouths to feed, yup.

Probably is the word. I don't remember it after all xD Sometimes I think - maybe Jack had a point, with all the scorching of the planet and stuff... Why can't weekends be 3 days long? WHYYYY? Money don't grow on trees after all

• edited September 2015

I don't want polygamy. You have to choose one of them to me. That's all. I don't want that. I'll edit the original post right away.

EDIT: I think my English doesn't make sense on the original post. So, I'll improve it next time when I made a post.

• But 3 to 4 working and resting balance is better than 5 to 2 :( Oh well, it's not like we can do anything about it.

psst, want to start a revolution?

Ain't nothing in this world for free :(

Why can't weekends be 3 days long? WHYYYY? I know right? But working is important too, everything is for the best in the end it seems. And we got bills to pay and mouths to feed, yup.

• edited September 2015

Wow, it didn't even occur to me, but you're right, that's a weird sentence if you think about it... :D

Okay, I'll believe that's what you meant by that. :D

What immediately popped up in my mind was the time when I was in the first grade and I was at a summer camp. One day I got a job - I was supposed to skin some potatoes. And I got only a swiss knife handy. Needless to say, it didn't end well. I cut my hands about thirty freakin' times (not exaggerating) by the time I was done with those damn potatoes... Does that count as accidental or not? I kept going after all... :D

The sight of blood if you cut yourself often seems so funny for some reason. Edit: lmao, I sounded suicidal there. Should've added 'cut on accident'

• edited September 2015

Bad luck, huh?

Funny thing, yesterday was my first day on school and a football went right to my face. ;___;

And this isn't the first time that happened to me. :|

Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

• well, but I would avoid things I don't like/annoy me. It's like I would buy a ticket for a soccer game, go watch the game and complain the whole time how shitty everything is. everyone is annoyed, the good mood is away, no one wins

Because people are people, and they love to exercise their freedom

• revolution...

enter image description here

Who said revolution?

And we can't slow down. xd

But 3 to 4 working and resting balance is better than 5 to 2 Oh well, it's not like we can do anything about it. psst, want to start a revolution? Ain't nothing in this world for free

• Thirty times, wow... you're not good at cooking, are ya? :P

Wow, it didn't even occur to me, but you're right, that's a weird sentence if you think about it... Okay, I'll believe that's what you m

• Sounds quite painful, I hope you're feeling better now.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bad luck, huh? Funny thing, yesterday was my first day on school and a football went right to my face. ;___; And this isn't the first time that happened to me.

• I'm finally gonna play Saints row 3

with the Laura Baeley voice ofc.

• enter image description here

The sight of blood if you cut yourself often seems so funny for some reason. Edit: lmao, I sounded suicidal there. Should've added 'cut on accident'

• Well, it wasn't that painful but on my first day on school getting a football on my face!? Wow... :|

Well, what's done is done. :3

Sounds quite painful, I hope you're feeling better now.

• I know you're just messing with me, but actually, I got way better at cooking since then!

And my friends and family constantly bug me to bake something, I'm good at it apparently, even if I don't bake very often. :)

Maybe those potatoes gave me a superpower.

Thirty times, wow... you're not good at cooking, are ya? :P

• I had a dream about Laura Baeley last night ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Thanks to you I had a dream about Beyonce last night

• I ship you and Tessie XD

Choose one of them who do you want me to be shipped with? http://strawpoll.me/5462298

• Aaaand nvm because my headphones aren't working.

I'm finally gonna play Saints row 3 with the Laura Baeley voice ofc.

I'm so sorry, honey. I'm so weird sometimes ;A;

I meant that sometimes if you hurt yourself on accident you experience a painful shock of some sort, so you don't even mind stuff like that.

• Maybe...

I know you're just messing with me, but actually, I got way better at cooking since then! And my friends and family constantly bug me to

• I don't know, just the people who live near me are like, 14, and partying and getting full on wasted. :/

I'm sorry! XD

What kind of life do you lead if you're 21 and not a party person?!?! :O Jesus lassy :P

• oh my

I had a dream about Laura Baeley last night

• okokokokokokokokokokokokokok!!

I had a dream about Laura Baeley last night

• ur getign a ticket miss, there wer way 2 muck oks in that sentence

okokokokokokokokokokokokokok!!

• edited September 2015

good afternoon? I've been out jogging and to the gym this morning, and I'm only just back. :)

How is everyone? <3

• wtf but ive got bills to pay, weddings to attend, stuff to do u cant do that

ur getign a ticket miss, there wer way 2 muck oks in that sentence

GIVE US 3 WEEKEND DAYS!

I surely can't hold back!

revolution... Who said revolution? And we can't slow down. xd

• you can get out of it if you post a dank meme that satisfies me

wtf but ive got bills to pay, weddings to attend, stuff to do u cant do that

• Hey there :) It is, but I do it to try and stay healthy. :3

That's good, I've got a bit of a cold but I'm happy to be here. :)

WE DEMAND 3 WEEKEND DAYS

There ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

GIVE US 3 WEEKEND DAYS! I surely can't hold back!

• Hey, Cara ^-^

I'm good, wbu? :3

good afternoon? I've been out jogging and to the gym this morning, and I'm only just back. How is everyone?

• how am i supposed to know what's gonna satisfy u the most

you can get out of it if you post a dank meme that satisfies me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.