Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Always! :)

Just consider me fighting and supporting you from the front line rather than our home base. ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Aye aye Dave, good to hear you're still with us!

• You can do it!!

Time to catch up... Rip me Not...strong...enough

• Tired, missing my PS4 :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! How are you all today? ~-^

• What's her FF.net name?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok before I start playing catch up on 160 comments, I have this announcement: A friend whom I met on FF.net (and lives in England) is int

• Hey Aurora!!

You haven't missed that much, and don't worry about the argument, it was a small on that ended pretty quickly :D

Kisses back to you mi amore! <3

rhonu posted: »

i'm still out until monday and i'm having the most boring vacations ever... but it's ok, i guess i needed to take a break anyways, even if

• enter image description here

Ok before I start playing catch up on 160 comments, I have this announcement: A friend whom I met on FF.net (and lives in England) is int

• How exactly???

I've never had an accident with staplers before :P

buntingsir posted: »

Guess who's just accidentally stapled fingers with stapler Anyone wants to talk about instances of 'bad luck' again..?

• Hi! I just wake up! What's new?

• r u at school again?

Eryka posted: »

Hi! I just wake up! What's new?

• It's Saturday...

r u at school again?

• I think she'll love the atmosphere tbh :)

Yeah! We can make her love the ship anyway. :P

• It's Saturday, John. LMFAO XD

r u at school again?

• Now I have 2 bridal style requestsXD the one above and one with Rhys holding Fiona X3

Fiona carrying Rhys bridal style? :P

• we never know

some of us have class on saturday wolfsei

It's Saturday, John. LMFAO XD

• wolly.hat

She writes Fables/TWAU fanfiction, and one Sherlock fanfic as well :)

What's her FF.net name?

• hi erykaii, nothing!

You should check Julie's amazing fan art tho

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Seriously!?

Kawaiii posted: »

we never know some of us have class on saturday wolfsei

• Thank youuuu ^^

Okayyy

OMG JULIE THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! <3333333 My request is: Rhys and Fiona kissing on the top of a mountain xD

• Hey, Eryka. ^-^

Nothing new. Just a usual day in the Rhyiona thread xD

• ye

Seriously!?

It's Saturday, John. LMFAO XD

• what

I am rolling on the freaking floor. enter link description here

• This didn't show up in my feed. Hazza confirmed wizard.

I think she'll love the atmosphere tbh

• that's great, it'd be real nice if she joined us :D

• I want to see moar!!! >:D

Or maybe I should start my smut fic from this?

@John_Smith13 What do you think dude? ^^^

Pipas posted: »

Man, I love this artist. Source

• what's up eryka

thankfully you aren't in school

• I listen to some Disturbed :)

I had no idea they disbanded though :/

• You and me should be bros :D

• Maybe I am, but I just don't know I'm there

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what's up eryka thankfully you aren't in school

• edited September 2015

Ignore me I remember now!! :D

I loved Disturbed when I was in high school or so, damn. I may have to listen to their new album at some point, haven't listened to Disturbed in years! I first found the band because of Guitar Hero 3 lol. enter link description here

• your soul's gonna be trapped there forever

school fetish too strong

Maybe I am, but I just don't know I'm there

• Oh God it had to be Nero... Of all the DMC characters! XP

XDJulieXD posted: »

Okayyy ^^ (I just really like the way you draw hair) Another thing I'm working on ^^ XD them hairs

• OHH MY GAWD

THIS IS AMAZING

XDJulieXD posted: »

YO BROS!! JULIE'S HERE WITH SOMETHING NEW Excuse the low quality but imgur is bitchy today Also I accept requests!!! So feel free

i also wouldn't mind if you start your fic from that lingerie fiona pic :P

I want to see moar!!! >:D Or maybe I should start my smut fic from this? @John_Smith13 What do you think dude? ^^^

• The only time slipping on a banana helped.

Pipas posted: »

Man, I love this artist. Source

• edited September 2015

Ummm actually it's a request for my bf ^^ he wanted Dante (DMC3-4 ver? I think?) vs Nero (I only played DMC 4 so far ^^) if you want I have a sketch of how is going to look I can send it on Skype...it's a big picture so posting it here is not an option... also that head is like 1% of the entire picture XP

Oh God it had to be Nero... Of all the DMC characters! XP

• edited September 2015

“What, come to tell me you hate me some more?” Rhys spoke rather harshly. Fiona merely shook her head and shifted on her feet uncomfortably, “I didn't mean that, Rhys.” She stuffed her hands behind her back and let them grip onto each other, praying that she hasn't ruined their friendship.

“Save it, Fi. I know you don’t like me and I was stupid, I know. So I’d appreciate it if you’d just leave me alone.” The current janitor of Hyperion stuffed his real arm into his trouser pocket and revealed a packet of cigarettes, before beginning to march off.

“You’re smoking, now? Is that how much you like me?” Fiona gawked, gripping his wrist before he had a chance to leave, looking at the box with the warning of possible death on it. Rhys sighed before mustering a nod, “You don’t know how much you mean to me.” Was all he said, before shaking his hand out of Fiona’s latch and pacing off, leaving a disturbed looking Fiona calling his name repeatedly.

“Don’t take another step, Rhys.” She yelled, stepping forward herself and gulping. The younger male spun on his heels, one of the tobacco sticks now hanging out of his mouth, “What is it?” He asked rather impatiently, seething slightly and fumbling in his pocket for a lighter. Fiona only walked toward him and stood about two metres away, “I’m coming with you. Give me one.” She stuck her hand out expectantly, referring to a cigarette. Rhys sighed and flicked open the box in his hand before sliding one out and handing it to her. Fiona grabbed it quickly before Rhys took it back and slid it into her mouth, smirking at him. They walked down the road and into the dark of night, before slumping near a Dahl rubbish bin and sighing.

“Light it, then.” Fiona leaned her face toward Rhys’ hand with the cigarette barely poking out of her mouth, making the man chuckle and lean back, “You’ve never done this before, have you?” He crossed his arms over his chest and raised his left brow with growing suspicion. Fiona blushed slightly, using her tongue to push the stick out of her mouth and drop it into her hand. With no words used, Rhys knew that she hadn’t, “Neither have I, though,” He dropped the whole packet into the bin as well as the one hanging out of his mouth.

“Why do you have them, then?” Fiona was confused, who carried cigarettes and didn't use them? Rhys laughed and shrugged, “It looks cool, don’t you think?” His back moved off of the wall and instead he used his elbow to lean on the bin, “No, smoking isn’t cool. It’s stupid.” She stuck her nose in the air and frowned, seeming so wise and awesome to herself. Rhys scoffed, “You’re stupid.” But what he didn't realise is that the bin had wheels, and the weight of his body pushed these wheels, causing the bin to move out of his reach and him to fall onto his side.

“What was that? Did you just say you’re stupid? Because you are.” Fiona snorted with victory clear in her voice, “Shut up, I’m not stupid. I just.. didn't realise there were wheels.” The lanky man stood up and brushed himself off, unaware of the third presence beside him, “Of course you didn’t, cupcake.” It said, floating just inches away from him. Rhys shot Jack a glare and tried to ignore him, “Rhys, did you just give the evils to that bin?” Fiona leaned against the brick wall and tried not to laugh, stifling any chuckles that dared to escape.

“Well, yeah. It made me dirty my awesome clothes.” Rhys joked, brushing a hand through his hair, a habit he partook in profusely. Fiona shook her head in a joking manner, before sighing and looking to her now-chipped nail polish, she had to do this now. There’d be no time later.

“Rhys,” She started, unaware of the menace haunting his brain, “do you want to know why I got mad?” The janitor nodded, still giving a questioning look to Jack every few seconds, “I don’t ‘hate’ you. I-I actually,” She tried to start, but she felt her hands moisten and her face become sweaty, her hear began racing and her breathing picked up. Her eyes widened, and she muttered a quick, ‘not now’ to herself.

“F-Fiona?” Rhys grabbed the now-shaking woman in his arms and looked at her panicked face, “Calm down, lets sit down here.” He walked her over to a corner and sat down with her face pressed to his chest, her breathing having not changed in the slightest. Rhys knew she was having a panic attack, and he also knew how to deal with them.

“C-Can you hear my heartbeat, Fi? Just keep focusing on that and nothing else, we’ll be alright.” He shushed her, using his human hand to rub Fiona’s arm affectionately. The Pandoran obeyed, and within a few minutes, her heart pace had slowed down and she was only giving her attention to Rhys’ heartbeat, the calming pulse soothed her panicked state, “I’m sorry.” She looked up to Rhys’ face and saw him smiling calmly down to her, “Sorry for what?” He asked, still having her sitting basically on him, though she was curled up into a small ball. Before she had a chance to miss this, she closed her eyes and lightly pressed her lips to Rhys’, her mind bubbling with possible reactions. What if he hated me now? she thought.

The Hyperion boy did nothing but widen his eyes and look at Fiona, who was concentrating only on the kiss, before she pulled away and looked at him expectantly. After a few minutes of staring at each other, Fiona sighed, “Are you going to say anything?” She kept her eyes on his as he struggled for words, and instead, he pushed her face back to his, continuing what Fiona started. When things were about to get more heated, Fiona pulled back and muttered something incoherent under her breath.

“Fuck it,” She started, looking for a moment to the ground then back up to the janitor, “Rhys, I am head over heels in unconditional love with you, you absolute idiot.” She declared, wavering at the word ‘love’. Rhys stared wide-eyed at her for a moment, before a wide grin creeped onto his face and he let out a happy cheer, smiling goofily at Fiona, “Me, too.” He laughed sheepishly with excitement written into his expression.

It wasn't long until the two were continuing the kissing they had started only a few minutes before, and until Vaughn had interrupted at a very wrong time, “Woah, I wasn't expecting this. Hurry up and get on the caravan, lovebirds.” But Fiona swore she saw him wink at her, and the ghost of a smile flashed onto his face while he walked off.

“Are you coming?” Fiona slowly pushed herself off of the flustered Rhys and stood up, hovering her hand out for him to take, “But I was having so much fun!” He whined like a bratty five-year-old. Fiona shook her head playfully.

“We’ll have more fun later, jerk.”

Okay, I’m finished in just over 1.2k words. I hope you enjoyed that, it took a while to write. <33

Sign in to comment in this discussion.