Tracking Device, or Bug?

Two things bother me. 1) How did Hyperion know that there's "something valuable" in Rhys' head? 2) Near the end of Episode 3, How did Vallory know where to find the group? Do they have a tracking device and/or bug planted on someone?

Comments

• Now i will be more serious. Maybe Nakayama drive after connecting to Rhys echoeye somehow launched some sort of GPS

Maybe vallory found them because She was lucky ... Real lucky

• I noticed both of these too. Hyperion knowing about something in Rhys's head... Well, I just wrote that off as whatever software he has in his brain is connected to some sort of network, the same way Yvette was tracking him, maybe they were alerted to the AI software or something. Okay.

But the Vallory thing bothered me. When Yvette was revealed as the traitor who'd been giving Vasquez intel on where to find the crew, it no longer made sense that Vallory and her gang had tracked them to the dome. Yvette had no reason to be in contact, much less working with, Vallory or August or anyone else, and Vasquez was dead at that point. In short, I have no idea.

• I think that Vallory has gotten help from Brick and Mordecai, who are also tracking Athena because she used to be HJ's enforcer.

cussbunny posted: »

I noticed both of these too. Hyperion knowing about something in Rhys's head... Well, I just wrote that off as whatever software he has in h

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

Now seriously I wouldnt be too much disturbed by this. People at Hyperion probably knew about Nakayama´s work quite some time and Vallory probably simply followed the group since they left Old Heaven. Plus in Ep 1. Vasquez said something like: Ah, Professor Nakayama you sound different. Which means Hyperion had to knew about ID drive.

• Ohhhhh okay then. Cool. I will take this as canon now so that little detail will stop niggling at me.

I think that Vallory has gotten help from Brick and Mordecai, who are also tracking Athena because she used to be HJ's enforcer.

• what has that to do with Asian Dad?

Now seriously I wouldnt be too much disturbed by this. People at Hyperion probably knew about Nakayama´s work quite some time and Vallory pr

• But how were Brick and Mordecai able to track Athena?

I think that Vallory has gotten help from Brick and Mordecai, who are also tracking Athena because she used to be HJ's enforcer.

• I don't know. But remember that Zer0 also managed to track Boossanova down. By that, I have to assume that Vault Hunters knows Pandora and they have to be good trackers whenever they hunt the vaults, do mercenary jobs or bounty hunting.

matteso586 posted: »

But how were Brick and Mordecai able to track Athena?

• I don't know about Vallory, but Rhys account was suspended so he locked in using Professor Nakayamas acces code. There is a dialoge were, Vasquez I think,mentions that. Hyperion probably does not know what is inside his head, but they should know Nakayama and if Rhys found his ID he probably has other things in his brain too. So not only plot but simple deduction.

• Nothing, why? ..... Oh, you mean .... oh yeah, important are the words The Plot Thickens

what has that to do with Asian Dad?

• The same way they magically get waypoints for every mission in the game, obviously

matteso586 posted: »

But how were Brick and Mordecai able to track Athena?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.