Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Because we can't talk about it and most people are clueless of what happened anyway.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Won't anybody tell me what the hell is going on?!

• Lewd God is banned

• You know what happened, bruh ;__;

• Rest in Piss, cheesy bread enter image description here

• lolz look at my comments :d

tfw 450 out of my 480 comments have been on this thread

• what did john do? Did his lewdness go too far?

• PMs?! Anything?! I've been away the whole day, I have a fanfic I want to post but frst I want to know what's happening!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Because we can't talk about it and most people are clueless of what happened anyway.

• I don't get this shit, either.

Dracu98 posted: »

ok, people get banned. that's bad. BUT WHY THE F*CK ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT? why do we get banned for talking about bans? why are we not allowed to ask what happened to our friends?** Why are we not allowed to talk about @John_Smith13??**

• But I have no effing clue why!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You know what happened, bruh ;__;

• Ikr, fucking telltale.

It's starting to be difficult to even get to this site today. Please, if you could work a bit better...

• Gee, thanks. I got that part.

Eryka posted: »

Lewd God is banned

• fucking telltale

fucking bitchtale

Kawaiii posted: »

Ikr, fucking telltale.

• edited September 2015

Just saying, but I'm pretty sure a Rhyiona shipper didn't flag it.

enter image description here

what did john do? Did his lewdness go too far?

• I can PM you about that since some rules..are rules.

• It's a fact

• As I said, pretty sure it's because banned people may get offended and insulted if we talk about them behind their backs.

ok, people get banned. that's bad. BUT WHY THE F*CK ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT? why do we get banned for talking about bans? why are we not allowed to ask what happened to our friends?** Why are we not allowed to talk about @John_Smith13??**

• and we shouldn't even try to! I know we probably can't make bans unhappen, but f*ck, we are not only random people from the internet to each other! we are a community, we are friends! comrades! why the heck do we just follow this stupid rule of not talking about bans? this is suppression! "talk about a bad thing, and the same bad thing happens to you". we should now stand up as one thread, one family, and ask for what exactly happened to our friend @John_Smith13! they shouldn't be allowed to keep this knowledge from us. I'm not asking to make the ban unhappen yet. but I want to know what happened. and I don't want, and I'm not going to keep my mouth shut because I'm threatened with being banned

I don't get this shit, either.

• Goldy ye

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay i'm up P.s. i am now dank

• ftfu

Rest in Piss, cheesy bread

• Kind of but not really.

Hard to explain.

• behind their backs? can they even visit this forum anymore, or is it just that they're not allowed to comment? and if someone is banned, why would they care about him seeing what's going on? that does not make sense

As I said, pretty sure it's because banned people may get offended and insulted if we talk about them behind their backs.

• Do you know what's worse? It's still delicious

ftfu

• Yay that meme made my day even better ^-^

ftfu

• You were trying to cook bread....

You had one job. How could you fuck up cooking bread?

Rest in Piss, cheesy bread

• I didn't say it makes sense, nor do I agree with it.

I'm pretty sure that if you log out you'll see what it's like.

behind their backs? can they even visit this forum anymore, or is it just that they're not allowed to comment? and if someone is banned, why would they care about him seeing what's going on? that does not make sense

• *Cheesy bread

You were trying to cook bread.... You had one job. How could you fuck up cooking bread?

• I'm the lewd god

he's just a lewd king

Lewd God is banned

• Guys is it really that fucking hard to listen to what I said? Stop talking about what happened, really. You're all going to get banned. Just stop now while you can.

• enter image description here

You are a lewd king and John is the lewd god. :3

Green613 posted: »

I'm the lewd god he's just a lewd king

• Can someone PM me what happened to Lewder Bot (yeah that’s what I call him),pls?

• no

You are a lewd king and John is the lewd god.

• ^

Guys is it really that fucking hard to listen to what I said? Stop talking about what happened, really. You're all going to get banned. Just stop now while you can.

• Dude what's with these mean, unexplainable, childish comments about telltale, stop doing that. I'm sure this comment wasn't needed, here of all places.

fucking telltale fucking bitchtale

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I agree EDIT : I think I disagree

Guys is it really that fucking hard to listen to what I said? Stop talking about what happened, really. You're all going to get banned. Just stop now while you can.

• No one flagged it. When you post a link to something that is blacklisted it goes to a moderator to check it before it goes through, they saw it and that's what happened. Now please drop it.

• Yes

no

• Yeah that makes sense, I hope everyone else can just drop this too.

No one flagged it. When you post a link to something that is blacklisted it goes to a moderator to check it before it goes through, they saw it and that's what happened. Now please drop it.

• I ain't let them forbid me to talk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.