Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nah I thought it was an odd coincidence is all :P

It hurt... :(

• Love ya, too ~-^

Hugs Kawaiii

Kawaiii posted: »

copyright skrub

• I attempted to cook

HazzatheMan posted: »

What did you do this time? Then again I cut my toe open earlier today :P

• just messin' around

enter image description here

I'm standing up for Wolfenus and 404 is harassing me for it...

• edited September 2015

what the fuck

i come back and i see john banned?! jfc smh

i don't know how long it will last for, but if it is longer than a week, that's just adding insult to the freaking injury... also never mind us not being able to talk about it... just utterly disappointed with the way they decide to give out the bans. i mean, how many people have been banned throughout those couple of weeks? this is getting stupid now...

anyway, im here, not ded yet, if any of u wondered...

• It's only one week...

BigBadPaul posted: »

what the fuck i come back and i see john banned?! jfc smh i don't know how long it will last for, but if it is longer than a week, tha

• good. it's still stupid tho

Eryka posted: »

It's only one week...

• we named him wolfanus not wolfsei :D

• I know. Green don't want us to talk about it...

good. it's still stupid tho

• I'm sick again

I'm gonna try to make a rhyiona video, I guess it'll be pretty sad idk.

And where is Paul? >.<

• Up

I'm sick again I'm gonna try to make a rhyiona video, I guess it'll be pretty sad idk. And where is Paul? >.<

• Sup' bro!

Haven't seen you around here for a while :D

How's home life? :/

Brawl posted: »

Even more preaching , this is exactly how I feel and what message I transmitted a while back , eh but unfortunately people didn't care so I didn't bother to start leashing at the users.

• I know Hazza I understand, I do, but there was no reason to call him ignorant and that he 'thinks he can do whatever he wants.'

You could've just told him your reasons like the post above, but you instead decided to get personal, which is not okay and will never win you an argument. And it will most certainly not keep the peace. :)

That spam could get this thread taken down. Since I heard that from Green, I always hate on any spam this thread ends up producing, I have n

• edited September 2015

i'm here.

surprise!

well... how are ya? cept for the ill bit, that's obviously not good. xd

I'm sick again I'm gonna try to make a rhyiona video, I guess it'll be pretty sad idk. And where is Paul? >.<

• welcome back bro :D

what the fuck i come back and i see john banned?! jfc smh i don't know how long it will last for, but if it is longer than a week, tha

• i only felt the need to give my opinion on the matter. i don't wish to talk about it longer than i have to. ;p

Eryka posted: »

I know. Green don't want us to talk about it...

• edited September 2015

i missed ur name

welcome back bro

• edited September 2015

wow

wow wow

I'm feeling sick but I'm still partying for real this time

How are you?

i'm here. surprise! well... how are ya? cept for the ill bit, that's obviously not good. xd

• Didn't you read my comment? I said it was going to be a SURPRISE!!!

All I saw was John occasionally comment 'Waiting on Hazza to write me some Rhyiona smut' so I thought he was asking me especially...

lottii-lu posted: »

You should because then it will make him happy I actually brought up making the nsfw fic (it wasn't meant to be taken seriously but I en

• Cut yourself with a knife?

I attempted to cook

• Sup m8

Well I've been around here almost everyday , maybe you've missed my comments , yesterday I would've been more active if it weren't for the Laura Bailey spam.

It's good , by the way last week I recovered fully from my stab wound , so I'm back to normal again , how's life in England?

Sup' bro! Haven't seen you around here for a while How's home life?

• He called me an idiot earlier so I was still salty at him when I wrote that...

I'm not gonna let him shitpost spam thinking it's ok when Green has told all of us at least 5 times now to not post it!

I know Hazza I understand, I do, but there was no reason to call him ignorant and that he 'thinks he can do whatever he wants.' You could

• yup

Cut yourself with a knife?

• I maybe saw your comments, you just don't post half as much as other people do :P

Oh yeah, that spam...

That's great news!!! I'm on holiday in New Jersey atm so England is a no go for me :)

Brawl posted: »

Sup m8 Well I've been around here almost everyday , maybe you've missed my comments , yesterday I would've been more active if it weren't

• thanks <3

i missed ur name

• It happens :) You ok now?

yup

• cough @Kawaiii cough check your feed cough

• Hey Paul :)

• Anyone else having grief with this forum today?

For this laptop it's either not loading, or loading slower than ever!! Then it won't load properly so I get big images or nothing at all...

Is this happening to everyone?

• Yeah, I know. I tried to cook like a chef but I guess I suck lmao

i'm fine ^^

It happens You ok now?

• edited September 2015

sorry to hear that you're sick... though it's pretty hardcore to party nonetheless!

haha! kinda adore it... if only i could be so energetic when i feel like crap xd

anyway, as you have probably noticed, i was off for the last few days. i wanted to apologize for that.

i wasn't feeling very well either... i mean, it's been a couple of really boring days lately for me... i just didn't feel like doing anything. xd

i feel much better now though, thanks for asking. ^^

i hope the same for you ;)

i missed those talks with u

wow wow wow I'm feeling sick but I'm still partying for real this time How are you?

• But now you're sick? :/

Yeah, I know. I tried to cook like a chef but I guess I suck lmao i'm fine ^^

• i bet rhys would try to pick fiona up on the wedding day but he'd trip and make them fall in mud or something

memorable/10

• Yeah, I was already sick but it's worse now.

But now you're sick?

• hey, hazza. ;)

Hey Paul

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i bet rhys would try to pick fiona up on the wedding day but he'd trip and make them fall in mud or something memorable/10

• no my pc is fine

Anyone else having grief with this forum today? For this laptop it's either not loading, or loading slower than ever!! Then it won't load properly so I get big images or nothing at all... Is this happening to everyone?

• drama in this thread hits me like

• edited September 2015

as much as i don't want to admit it... no, i haven't.

i've been a really, reaaallly lazy person for the last few days... getting back into the swing of things now though. xd

i assure you, i will start soon.

• Yeah, a shitload of glitches

Anyone else having grief with this forum today? For this laptop it's either not loading, or loading slower than ever!! Then it won't load properly so I get big images or nothing at all... Is this happening to everyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.