Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• With my crappy Wi-Fi and my tablet, yes

HazzatheMan posted: »

Anyone else having grief with this forum today? For this laptop it's either not loading, or loading slower than ever!! Then it won't load properly so I get big images or nothing at all... Is this happening to everyone?

• New avatar?

Quiff posted: »

drama in this thread hits me like

• Clearly you need some Sasuke in your life.

• Wasn't Kimmi experiencing difficulties as well?

My computer is fine atm but I have had issues in the past :P

Anyone else having grief with this forum today? For this laptop it's either not loading, or loading slower than ever!! Then it won't load properly so I get big images or nothing at all... Is this happening to everyone?

• Yeah , I realized that I started to post off topic shit and that wasn't me to just go full lazy and be one of these members that use this thread as a full time chat room , so I swore to myself to never post off topic stuff , atleast not too much , so now I'm back like before y'know not too much posts , because if you don't remember back when I made Star Wars comics I'd be like " Welp I'm going to work now see y'all in 6-10 hours" , and post 1-2 times about my progress and then post the glorious comic in the midnight which blew the thread away xD , so yeah not too much of an active user but I bring gold.

Oh god that spam , only in the Rhyiona thread aka whatever's on your mind thread 2

Dayum yo happy holiday , I wish I could be like you right now , I could use a holiday to the U.S next week ;[ oh well too bad lol

I maybe saw your comments, you just don't post half as much as other people do :P Oh yeah, that spam... That's great news!!! I'm on holiday in New Jersey atm so England is a no go for me

• edited September 2015

@LeWalterSurprise

Nice Marcus the IV cameo

well shit just got real for a second, so here's one of victoria's edits to destress the thread (yo @LeWalterSurprise where you at?)

• So... you're the guy with the drink or the guy freaking out in the background? ;)

• damn son, dat profile pic doe

• big wolf brotha is right

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Clearly you need some Sasuke in your life.

• I SURE AM EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTIES

I'm so, so annoyed! I can only occasionally even get to the front page and then everything dies again lol. The last time I managed to access this topic I tried to like Kawaii's response to my message and then it crashed. Amazing.

enter image description here

• I HAVE THESE ISSUES TOO!

I SURE AM EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTIES I'm so, so annoyed! I can only occasionally even get to the front page and then everything dies again

• Do you get the true page a lot?

I SURE AM EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTIES I'm so, so annoyed! I can only occasionally even get to the front page and then everything dies again

• Yo dude :)

• Lucky you...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wasn't Kimmi experiencing difficulties as well? My computer is fine atm but I have had issues in the past :P

• Uh huh :P

Eryka posted: »

With my crappy Wi-Fi and my tablet, yes

• Me too!

Kawaiii posted: »

Yeah, a shitload of glitches

• I think I'm getting every possible page, just not the page I want! :D

Do you get the true page a lot?

• weeaboo

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Clearly you need some Sasuke in your life.

• Although I suppose I've gotten so used to stuff going wrong that it doesn't bother me anymore?

For example, if the like button turns into some kind of hieroglyph I'm not even surprised, and the true page is just a mild annoyance.

I do hate it when the icons become huge and the whole layout disappears, though :P

Lucky you...

• edited September 2015

Does anyone here dislike me?

I'm serious btw...

• Oh my god, this is so well written and completely adorable X3

Whispers woke him up in the middle of the night. At first, he freaked out, imagining all sorts of horrors lurking in the dark room, but then

• The true page? :/

Although I suppose I've gotten so used to stuff going wrong that it doesn't bother me anymore? For example, if the like button turns into

• Oh wow that sounds bothersome xD

I think I'm getting every possible page, just not the page I want!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Me (joke, bad joke, not serious)

Does anyone here dislike me? I'm serious btw...

• :'(

Me (joke, bad joke, not serious)

• Oh, thank you!!! Having someone say my work is well-written is just.. it's awesome :D

LunaBlaze13 posted: »

Oh my god, this is so well written and completely adorable X3

• My net isn't that great either.

• In all honesty , yeah.

But don't worry cuz I ain't one of them.

• Lucky.

no my pc is fine

• You know, when the entire page goes blank except for the word TRUE written in capital letters in the top left-hand corner? No, never seen it?

I've got a pic somewhere...

The true page?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

That's a joke, I like you, I like everyone in this thread.

• I always laugh when someone has in their descriptions something like "I'm a total weeaboo/otaku xD" and being serious with it, like hey dude those don't mean that you like anime or anything, it means you're a loser. :D

Green613 posted: »

weeaboo

• plus que ça même ^-^

Si tu vois ce que je veux dire =)

That's a joke, I like you, I like everyone in this thread.

• I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell don't dislike you...

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

What the hell!? (I'm also waiting for your reply in PM) EDIT : J'aurais pus te répondre en Français mais j'ai "oublié"

Kawaiii posted: »

plus que ça même ^-^ Si tu vois ce que je veux dire

• Yes I hate you already!*

Can you believe this guy...

*Don't take everything seriously :D

• why would anyone put that on their profile lmao

in fact i put the exact opposite on twitter

enter image description here

I always laugh when someone has in their descriptions something like "I'm a total weeaboo/otaku xD" and being serious with it, like hey dude those don't mean that you like anime or anything, it means you're a loser.

• edited September 2015

I'm serious, what's the problem?

• Yeah. Is this where I find out it's actually some totally normal thing that can be fixed really easily and shouldn't even be a problem? That would seriously piss me off.

• I have no reason to dislike you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.