Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't think anyone does, tbh. If it makes you feel better. I don't hate you, in fact I enjoy talking to you :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Does anyone here dislike me? I'm serious btw...

• :D

Don't ask me, I guess weeaboo isn't that common but some people sure like to describe themselves as otakus, who knows why. I hate both words though, they are annoying. : >

Green613 posted: »

why would anyone put that on their profile lmao in fact i put the exact opposite on twitter

• So you do hate me... But you don't? :'(

Brawl posted: »

In all honesty , yeah. But don't worry cuz I ain't one of them.

• I'm sensitive and assume that when I say one bad thing the whole world is against me, just like high-school...

Plus I view Likes on my comments as them being accepted by people :/

HellFish posted: »

I'm serious, what's the problem?

• I thought Otakus and Weeaboos are the same thing :P

Don't ask me, I guess weeaboo isn't that common but some people sure like to describe themselves as otakus, who knows why. I hate both words though, they are annoying. : >

• Oh THAT page! Yeah I've encountered that several times...

JumpyJoey posted: »

You know, when the entire page goes blank except for the word TRUE written in capital letters in the top left-hand corner? No, never seen it? I've got a pic somewhere...

• Tekate ^-^

Eryka posted: »

What the hell!? (I'm also waiting for your reply in PM) EDIT : J'aurais pus te répondre en Français mais j'ai "oublié"

• Huh...

Aww :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't think anyone does, tbh. If it makes you feel better. I don't hate you, in fact I enjoy talking to you

• Yup.

Eryka posted: »

New avatar?

• I thought you did tbh :/

Kawaiii posted: »

I have no reason to dislike you

• :'(

Yes I hate you already!* Can you believe this guy... *Don't take everything seriously

• :)

I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell don't dislike you...

• I'm that guy with the drink, chillin'

So... you're the guy with the drink or the guy freaking out in the background?

• I see no reason to hate you. I don't see any reason to hate anyone here,

We are one big, happy family. Aren't we?

• Wow, you shouldn't be worried about likes.

I always forget about the like button tbh

I'm sensitive and assume that when I say one bad thing the whole world is against me, just like high-school... Plus I view Likes on my comments as them being accepted by people

• Ooh, I'm with ya on the likes thingy, I pay way too much attention to them and usually end up being disappointed xD

But likes aren't important, it's what people say about you that matters. And so far I haven't seen any negative comments :D

I'm sensitive and assume that when I say one bad thing the whole world is against me, just like high-school... Plus I view Likes on my comments as them being accepted by people

• edited September 2015

real nice and dank, put my heart and soul in it

damn son, dat profile pic doe

• Hay bro :^)

Yo dude

• Why? 'o'

I thought you did tbh

• No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me.

I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you , Wolf , Paul , Bunting and Green are the only one in this thread that I don't have anything against , the rest I do.

So you do hate me... But you don't?

• Huh. Usually what happens to me is that the like buttons turn into a bunch of hieroglyphs and this follows everytime and doesn't go away.

• Shh, they don't know that.

Green613 posted: »

I thought Otakus and Weeaboos are the same thing :P

• "I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you , Wolf , Paul , Bunting and Green"

enter image description here

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• edited September 2015

Don't worry about likes, I'm pretty sure Papa Green, Wolf and Kawaiii have alt accounts at hand which help them get their comments additional spotlight. Us mortals have no such thing and have to count on people not being lazy to click thumbs up. :P

It is not. If you said one bad thing, so what? People will move on. And it doesn't mean that anybody will hate you, everyone makes mistakes, it's human. It doesn't make us all love you any less.

EDIT: See? She has more likes already. Shame on you, Kawaiii. :P

• No worries... I enjoy your company just as much as the next man. ;)

• That's cool, man. I would totally be the one freaking out.

Quiff posted: »

I'm that guy with the drink, chillin'

• Not everyone's opinions are popular. Likes are just there to show who agrees with you. It's not about acceptance. ;)

• On the contrary, I need less of him.

Sasukeh gives me seizures every time I see him.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Clearly you need some Sasuke in your life.

• That could be described as quite mean. : <

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• I'm partly this way because I don't care that much, and partly because I have no idea of what has happened :p

That's cool, man. I would totally be the one freaking out.

• edited September 2015

He probably just worded it a bit... meanish. I'm pretty sure that Brawl has nothing against you guys. ^-^

That could be described as quite mean. : <

• tfw you thought you were a good guy but apparently you're a bad guy :(

It's cool though, you like who you like.

• edited September 2015

lmao what bro

HEY THATS NOT MY FAULT

YOU'RE MEAN

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry about likes, I'm pretty sure Papa Green, Wolf and Kawaiii have alt accounts at hand which help them get their comments additiona

• catch some new Pokemon Dick Grayson

those hands......necrophilia Cumfirmed?

real nice and dank, put my heart and soul in it

• Yup, that's what I usually do :)

• See, you're being smart. Caring is what gets us all in the end :(

I think most (probably all) of the drama today was 'cause John got banned :P

I'm partly this way because I don't care that much, and partly because I have no idea of what has happened

• I hope so or I'm going to cry... ;_;

:D

BigBadPaul posted: »

He probably just worded it a bit... meanish. I'm pretty sure that Brawl has nothing against you guys. ^-^

• edited September 2015

Paul bruh you're automatically in this list if ur my analyzing partner don't get sneaky so u can get sentimental n shit with me we already did that when we analyzed together u little trickster xD

btw I actually have more analyzing to do with you but I always forget so... fml , I'll try to show u what I have in the upcoming days I hope.

BigBadPaul posted: »

"I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you , Wolf , Paul , Bunting and Green"

• I can't really judge a person who I've actually never met.

But from what I've seen from this thread, I'd say no. You're a cool guy :)

• edited September 2015

sigh I gotta go... I don't know if I will be back on tonight OR tomorrow either. Buuuut... I will see what I can do. ;)

I apologize that I haven't brought much to the table tonight... but I'm at least hoping that my presence has made up for it.

Until next time...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.