Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Back in a bit, meanwhile you can enjoy this classic. ;>>

JOHN CENA!

enter link description here

• Apparently I'm on the naughty list now.

Brawl posted: »

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• So, um... should I wish you a goodnight or not? I don't really know...

Fuck it. Goodnight Paul! :)

But I hope you'll come back.

BigBadPaul posted: »

sigh I gotta go... I don't know if I will be back on tonight OR tomorrow either. Buuuut... I will see what I can do. I apologize that I

• Put that moment on a post card.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i bet rhys would try to pick fiona up on the wedding day but he'd trip and make them fall in mud or something memorable/10

• I sure don't. I'm always asking this question to myself, but I have no self-esteem, so it's normal. XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Does anyone here dislike me? I'm serious btw...

• OH GOD NO

Back in a bit, meanwhile you can enjoy this classic. ;>> JOHN CENA! enter link description here

• squad goalss

enter image description here

In all honesty , yeah. But don't worry cuz I ain't one of them.

• I am a good guy lol , the bad guys here are the ones that I hate , which names will stay hidden so a civil war won't start or something.

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you thought you were a good guy but apparently you're a bad guy It's cool though, you like who you like.

• Ohh ouch, praying for John then. I'm assuming he cared too much about something :p

See, you're being smart. Caring is what gets us all in the end I think most (probably all) of the drama today was 'cause John got banned :P

• R rated rhyiona dreams

sigh I gotta go... I don't know if I will be back on tonight OR tomorrow either. Buuuut... I will see what I can do. I apologize that I

• edited September 2015

rest of thread comments with :(

You like who you like, like Joey said.

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• damn dat rap

Back in a bit, meanwhile you can enjoy this classic. ;>> JOHN CENA! enter link description here

• santa ain't bringing you present for christmas hihihihi

Quiff posted: »

Apparently I'm on the naughty list now.

• Don't worry about not posting that much, we're all happy to hear from you and we don't need anything else to make us happy. :)

Well, we'll see you when we see you, good night, Paul. ^-^

• sees the name John Cena

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

I do like my corpses nice and cold( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

catch some new Pokemon Dick Grayson those hands......necrophilia Cumfirmed?

• I wasn't talking about you, Brawl, I was taking about how I'm apparently one of the people you dislike on this thread (hence the "bad guy" thing). Then I said that it doesn't matter, you can like whoever you want to like.

But now that I think about it, I'd say that it's not so much that you don’t like me, it's that you don’t really care. Somehow that's worse.

I am a good guy lol , the bad guys here are the ones that I hate , which names will stay hidden so a civil war won't start or something.

• I 100% agree. The degree and coke spam has always pissed me off so I'm happy someone came out and said it.

I'm trying to give you pointers for becoming this 'peacekeeper' you want to become, and if you want to be that you cannot let anger or saltiness cause you to act in such ways. You must be in control of your emotions so you can think clearly and cool others off, and not get angry yourself.

HazzatheMan posted: »

He called me an idiot earlier so I was still salty at him when I wrote that... I'm not gonna let him shitpost spam thinking it's ok when Green has told all of us at least 5 times now to not post it!

• I need this in my life.

kristi78968 posted: »

Put that moment on a post card.

• gee I should really change the way I use words , or learn English better lol

rest of thread comments with You like who you like, like Joey said.

• dont be fucking rude jfc

Green613 posted: »

weeaboo

• time to parteyyyy

r rated rhyiona dreams

• WOW you make me wanna post some top quality sauce gifs

On the contrary, I need less of him. Sasukeh gives me seizures every time I see him.

• Tfw no one is replying to your PMsenter image description here

• If I don't ask this will bother me forever, but what do you have against me?

• Goodnight Kawaiii, sweet dreams! :)

Kawaiii posted: »

time to parteyyyy r rated rhyiona dreams

• No no, you misunderstand. He posted a picture taken from a website which gives you an automatic ban. He'll be back in a week.

What I meant is that caring too much about what's going on here will not work out in the long term, you'll get emotionally invested in the dramas and people which will make it all the more tough to leave.

Sadly, it's too late for me.

Ohh ouch, praying for John then. I'm assuming he cared too much about something

• Oh no, there's nothing wrong with what you said. I get what you mean. Some people might get a little bit suspicious, but I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. :)

gee I should really change the way I use words , or learn English better lol

• You're a real bro. :)

• Bye!

• bro you wouldn't dare

WOW you make me wanna post some top quality sauce gifs

• edited September 2015

have fun and make good choices XD

good night, kawaiii. ^^

• YOU CAN'T SEE ME
    MY TIME IS NOW!

I always try to not shed any tears but... I fail every time. ;_;

kristi78968 posted: »

OH GOD NO

• dat rap is wild

damn dat rap

• oh sorry my dumbass side must have showed while reading your comment

but what do you mean by I really don't care ?

I wasn't talking about you, Brawl, I was taking about how I'm apparently one of the people you dislike on this thread (hence the "bad guy"

• Seriously though, who else likes almost every post you see? I just click it without even thinking because since everyone here is my friend it bothers me to see a 0 with their posts. It's not even a matter of agreeing or not... more like courtesy, I guess? Just in this thread, though, outside here I rarely like anything.

• you really want me to tell you this right here , right now ?

If I don't ask this will bother me forever, but what do you have against me?

• ofc my wolfy we're still the glorious BROlf even if it has been lost and forgotten for a while now lol

You're a real bro.

• I'm afraid of liking things because who knows when will this site crash like BOOM!

Seriously though, who else likes almost every post you see? I just click it without even thinking because since everyone here is my friend i

• wtf.

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry about likes, I'm pretty sure Papa Green, Wolf and Kawaiii have alt accounts at hand which help them get their comments additiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.